[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humanity is in peril

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: inside_chita_fores.jpg (82KB, 720x464px) Image search: [Google]
inside_chita_fores.jpg
82KB, 720x464px
As we speak Siberian forests which are source of 40% of oxygen on Earth are burning and everybody ignores it. Fires were caused by very dry hot weather and some strange kind of lightning storms without any rains. Greenpeace claims that Russian officials are lying about the scale of forest destructions and does not enough to stop them. Meanwhile entire Western Russia is going to drawn in enourmous rains which literally half-destroyed Moscow few days ago.

WTF is going on and why international media doesn't care about it? Is it some sort of American superweapon? Or is it reality of sudden climate change?
>>
>>76731721
We're all going to be kill soon.
Who cares anymore?
>>
>>76731721
>half of Russia burning
>other half going to drawn in rains
I see nothing wrong with that.

And no, comrade Trump said climate change is not real.
>>
We have the Amazonas. Relax
>>
>>76731839
>I see nothing wrong with that.
>40% of oxygen on Earth
>Unique fauna with a lot of rare animals
>>
>>76731880
>We have the Amazonas
Hahahahaha

Nice one, João
>>
glad im born now and not 50 years later when world will really go to shit
>>
File: 1460918547073.png (634KB, 1258x818px) Image search: [Google]
1460918547073.png
634KB, 1258x818px
>>76731721
>>
>>76731721
>one of the largest areas of pristine wilderness left
Theres a bias against russia among western media sources. It doesn't really matter what its about, even what should be good stories are portrayed as shady.
>>
>>76731721
>we're letting our forests burn
>omg why isn't anyone doing anything???
>>
>>76733462
It's not bias, it's wisdom
>>
>>76733314
Well, sad, but I have bad news for you. Reincarnation might work even you don't believe in it.
>>
>>76731721
B CCCP былo мнoгo лecникoв кoтopыe чиcтили лeca, paзpeшeнo былo гpaждaнaм бpaть cyхocтoй (пoвaлeнныe мёpтвыe cyхиe дepeвья) из лeca. B Poccии 2017 бpaть cyхocтoй из лeca - пpecтyплeниe. Лecникoв пoyвoльняли, ибo oни лишняя нaгpyзкa нa гocyдapcтвeнный бюджeт.
Bcякaя бeдa имeeт пpичины. Пpичины этoй бeды яcны кaк бoжий дeнь.
>>
>>76731721
>As we speak Siberian forests which are source of 40% of oxygen
no they're fucking not, somewhere between 60-85% of oxygen production comes from Phytoplankton, which are microorganisms that live in the ocean. Forests contribute little to oxygen production. Also, it's up to Russia to maintain it's forests. Are there volunteer firefighters set up near them? This is how we deal with most of our bush fires; local volunteers with solid funding and equipment.

>lightning storms without any rains
They're called dry storms, we experience them too.
>>
>>76731986
T b h Siberian biodiversity isn't that great. The colder it gets, the less diversity there is.
>>
>>76731721
that seems like an exaggeration desu
there was some Russian fire to be seen on NASA app some days ago but now the ones in Australia seem bigger.
>>
>>76734488
>volunteer teams in the middle of nowhere hundreds of kms from the cities

Of course. I bet they even have a 20 minute quote to arrive
>>
>>76731721
>not knowing the majority of oxygen we breath comes from the ocean and even if the entire world stopped producing oxygen we'd be perfectly fine for a long time.
Brainlet detected.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.