[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANIFEST DESTINY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images-2.jpg (14KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
14KB, 300x223px
America should have finished the job
Imagine the entire North American continent being an Anglo-Saxon Republic?
That would be absolutely beautiful
>>
new zealand is not white
>>
>>76720887
I know
America isn't white either
Both our nations need to rapidly increase the percentage of whites (preferably Anglos) in our nations
>>
>>76720939
Hmm
>>
>>76720948
What?
>>
>>76720868
>Anglo-Saxon Republic
what?
>>
Too late now. If you try to conquer anything americans will explain to you why that's wrong because it hurts their feelings.

And it's WRONG to hurt people's feelings.
>>
new world mongrels are so weird
probably a chinese bait thread anyway
>>
>>76721002
America was originally founded by Anglos for Anglos
To the dismay of great men like Benjamin Franklin, America eventually allowed immigration from non Anglos
>>
>>76721083
Yet New World Anglos are superior to Hunnic Krauts
>>
>>76721083
i am pure greek
https://vine.co/v/eQ3QZOVTrB3
>>
>>76720868
We should manifest our destiny across the Pacific and all over the Eurasian landmass desu
>>
>>76720868
It wouldn't have had made a difference.
The USA's downfall began in 1965, when the immigration laws were changed by Jewish lobbying.
If they would have had taken everything, they would be in the exact same situation as they are now.
>>
>>76721152
First you should complete the manifest destiny of the Americas
Imagine an Anglo superpower populated by Anglos stretching from Alaska to Chile?
>>
>>76721152
Just try it. I'll yell I'm being opressed and you'll get destroyed from within.
>>
File: 1442827265557.png (409KB, 1057x717px) Image search: [Google]
1442827265557.png
409KB, 1057x717px
>anglo-saxon republic
>by the time it's complete hispanic is in the majority

what did anglo-cuckson mean by this?
>>
>>76721468
Spics mostly live in cities so give extra financial support for rural people to have more kids while no extra support for urban people with kids
This will increase white birthrates without being openly racist
>>
There is very, very little British about America outside of the thin exterior from its colonial past. Don't be fooled by the language or the legal system.
>>
>>76721599
1/3 of Americans are British descent
40% of Londoners are British descent
That means America is nearly as Anglo as the capital city of UK
America is the successor to the British Empire, and America is founded by ANGLOS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.