[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ooops, not this time homoman :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_164.jpg (210KB, 925x859px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_164.jpg
210KB, 925x859px
Ooops, not this time homoman :)
>>
File: Hitler-and-Angela-300x225.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-and-Angela-300x225.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
>>76719980
Merkel is nazi

Schulz is a only answer
>>
>>76719980
Marriage existed long before Christianity though
>>
File: mer.jpg (35KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
mer.jpg
35KB, 876x493px
>*Block your homo marriage*

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76720046
>>76719980

I don't think you understand what that article is saying.

She didn't veto anything, she PERSONALLY voted against in the vote but it was an open vote and was passed. It is going up to be signed to law by the higher house.
>>
>>76720018

Um sorry sweetie but Jesus invented Earth :)
>>
>>76720018
But hat memes
>>
>>76720068
What? Then it doesn't mean shit then.
>>
>>76719980
Faggots are disgusting desu
They should be gassed
>>
>>76720068
>the joke

leaf, i really understand how europe politic works
that's why macron had a big hopeful his party can have majority control in the parlimentary
>>
>>76720084

What is there not to get? Open vote in the government, she and some said No, majority said Yes so it's becoming legal.

She's playing the political fence. There is zero chance of her winning a majority in the coming election and she will need a coalition. Neither viable party for a coalition said they would unite unless she held a vote for it.

Now that it passed, she's going on about "I voted no, muh marriage" so she can try to keep her religion nut voter base as well.
>>
File: 1495271057070.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495271057070.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>76719980
>being mean
Why?
>>
>>76719980

That probably has more to do with not upsetting the New Germans.
>>
>>76719980
WTF I thought Merkel was ultra left. Is she a triple agent for drumpf?
>>
They used that shit to distract people from the passing of a new law against online hate speech.

>Last parliament session before the summer break
>Only two more laws to pass
>over 600 delegates take part in the voting of the gay marriage law
>Law gets passed
>leave and start the holidays with a party
>50 fucking delegates left
>pass a law that lets website hosters pay fines of up to 25.000.000€ and grants more rights for spying on citizens

It's already the case that people can recieve over two years of prison for saying stuff like "The government should be put in front of a shootings squad. Last year they passed another horrendous spying law during the UEFA Euro 2016. God damn i hate them.

>>76721983
She's the daughter of a priest and therefore Christian herself. That's why she only defends classical marriage.
>>
>>76719980
>marriage is between a man and woman
aka no argument, poor attempt at word play too
-999/10
>>
>>76719980
Merkel siding with the arab refugees once more...
>>
>>76720046
She gave individual vote right for everyone in her party

She is against it, but let people vote what they want, gay marriage was approved and she accepts it.

Europeans have a thing called democracy.
>>
>>76720018
Devil's advocate: back then it was always a man and a woman too. But in a non-religious society (Western Europe), there is no reason to block it on any grounds.
>>
>>76723085
mentally ill self hating homo chink detected
>>
>>76723257
>he stands up for kindergarten-grade reasoning
汝应饮卤
>>
>>76720084
Singapore uses the Westminster system doesn't it? This shouldn't be a foreign concept to you
>>
>>76719980
Next stop: Constitutional Court
>>
This is all just political power paly
Merkel couldn't care less about gay marriage one way or the other.
But for allowing a vote on gay marriage while voting against it, she manages to please enemies of gay marriage in her own party, while removing the topic from elections that will come in 3 months
>>
>>76720018
Yes, but not between men and men or women and women.
>>
This >>76724362
She just voted against homo marriage to appease most members of her party (CDU), who are actually conservative. She wants to keep her power.

The only hope is the AfD. They actually filed a suit against the same-sex marriage because they consider it as anticonstitutional.
>>
>>76725706
>They actually filed a suit against the same-sex marriage because they consider it as anticonstitutional.

Oh please tell me which part of your constitution that violates.
>>
Merkel doesn't care about anything
The CDU has been in coalition with the SDP since 2005, in some places they even rule alongside the Greens lol/lmao.
>>
>>76726723
SPD* sorry
>>
>>76726538
They are relating to section 6 of the Grundgesetz:
>(1) Marriage and the family shall enjoy the special protection of the state.
>(2) The care and upbringing of children is the natural right of parents and a duty primarily incumbent upon them. The state shall watch over them in the performance of this duty.
>(3) Children may be separated from their families against the will of their parents or guardians only pursuant to a law, and only if the parents or guardians fail in their duties or the children are otherwise in danger of serious neglect.
>(4) Every mother shall be entitled to the protection and care of the community.
>(5) Children born outside of marriage shall be provided by legislation with the same opportunities for physical and mental development and for their position in society as are enjoyed by those born within marriage.
Doesn't really sound like it's designed for homosexual people to me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.