[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is california so homophobic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: cali.jpg (51KB, 323x672px) Image search: [Google]
cali.jpg
51KB, 323x672px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCdtf9zKbk
>>
>>76699044
because they are human.
>>
>>76699044
It's the culture. Cali was staunch conservative for a long while, only the recent immigration and population booms have flipped it

Plus, despite usually voting democrat, hispanics are still as a whole pretty anti-gay
>>
>>76699044
hispanics vote democrat but are homophobic religion believers
>>
>>76699044
does this actually mean shit?
it's highly unlikely to me that they will ban faggotism in the mecca of faggots, pedos and degeneracy
>>
>>76699083
Yeah, your profet can fuck with goats and 3 year old girls, but I can't marry my boyfriend.
>>
>>76699258
you can't find turkish muslim in 4chan hispachan
>>
>muh catholicism
>muh adam and eve, not adam and steve
>praise jesus yall, dog bless the land of the free
>>
This was like a fucking million years ago
>>
>>76699405
that's when numa numa was still a thing?
>>
The Bay Area and LA are hyper liberal but there are plenty of other places in the state that are either conservative or just lean left.
>>
Prop 8 is outdated as fuck and it doesn't cause any controversy anymore.
>>
I would vote yes on that.

Fuck normalization and public endorsement of mental illness
>>
>>76699044
Because they're sane
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (17KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
17KB, 250x246px
>>76699316
You literally just legalized same-sex marriage yesterday while it's been legal in the US for years and our current Republican president is more sympathetic towards LGBT than Merkel is.

Why do you think you can mock us on this?
>>
>>76699044
Homophobic? Surely, they don't fear faggots
>>
>>76700108
>Fuck normalization and public endorsement of mental illness
you made trump literally the president
>>
File: 1474756009729.jpg (109KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1474756009729.jpg
109KB, 624x531px
>>76701122
>our current Republican president is more sympathetic towards LGBT than Merkel is
what the fuck even is this timeline
>>
>>76699316
>USA
>Catholic

?????
>>
>>76699044
not even going to lie, a solid portion of that vote was people who thought saying Yes would allow gay marraige.

Advertisements for the proposition were very poorly worded on both ends, and people thought Yes meant Yes it should be allowed.

if only people would ignore ads and actually read the damn ballots.
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>76701550
>timeline poster
Stop it now
>>
>>76699316

>>praise jesus yall, dog bless the land of the free
wrong stereotype, you're thinking of dixie w/ that one
>>
>>76705736

hispanics, irish descendants, and some german descendants are generally catholic
>>
>>76705736
there are plenty of Catholics here
especially in places with a lot of Mexicans
>>
>>76699673
50.1% of LA voted against gay marriage in that referendum
>>
File: gay.png (14KB, 652x423px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
14KB, 652x423px
Why did so many Americans suddenly change their mind on gay marriage?
>>
>>76709406

oh and the italian descendants

forgot to mention them too
>>
>>76699044
Mormons swarmed in here to help vote for that.
>>
>>76710354
Media. Whole bunch of people also came out gay and appeared on the national stage around the mid-2000's and onwards. There was also Glee and Modern family, both of which highlighted homophobic bullying.
>>
>>76699044
Interior California is conservative like most of the country. I understand LA area voting yes becuase of Hispanics, but what is going on with those counties near Nevada? I would've expected Nevada or maybe Placer Counties, but Alpine and Mono? Granted I don't know anything about Alpine and Mono but I thought they'd be like the counties nearby, if not more conservative because they are away from Tahoe and I-80. Anyone from there?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.