[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your cunt 2. is your national identity important to you 3. why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

1. your cunt
2. is your national identity important to you
3. why
>>
>>76692083
no
because i am ashamed of being born as human garbage aka russische schweine, and i prefer to not to think about it at all
>>
yes
because it means I'm not Croat, which is veeeeery important, cause lez facit, no one wants to be Croatian.
>>
>>76692261
Russia has released some fine peoplein the world though, don't focus only on the bad ones.
>>
no, because national identity is a irrational social construct. nationalists are just as delusional as religious people
>>
1. Flag
2. Yes
3. We wuz big empire
>>
>>76692083
Flag
Nope, there's nothing to be proud of as an American desu.
>>
no cause i don't give a shit about anything at all
>>
>>76692261
why do you think that russian origin says something about you and makes you to do something you don't want to do or to be somebody you don't want to be

>>76692336
I'm agree with you, but are there any alternatives to it? I mean, people need an identity anyway, but what type of identity could become normative instead of national? And how it can be changed?
>>
>>76692083
jap
no
because japanese culture is spiteful
almost japs are insane
they don't even notice that they have ugly mental
>>
>>76692261
Same. I hate this country.
>>
1. Cunt
2. No
3. No because being born on a certain piece of land does not mean you should be proud of that land. Plus neither of my parents are really Australian
>>
File: khuul.jpg (44KB, 399x478px) Image search: [Google]
khuul.jpg
44KB, 399x478px
>>76692455
>I'm agree with you, but are there any alternatives to it?

Embracing nihilism on a national level. Pic related
>>
>>76692083
1. Flag
2. No
3. Destroy this country and it's globally-toxic culture
>>
>>76692620
You sound like a faggot, fuck off we're full.
>>
>>76692083
no
because regional identity is more important to me, but I don't really care anyway
>>
>>76692563
What's wrong with japanese mentality exactly?
>>
File: KoreanAndChinese.jpg (354KB, 720x1921px) Image search: [Google]
KoreanAndChinese.jpg
354KB, 720x1921px
>>76692715
He's Korean.
>>
>>76692083
1-flag
2-no
3-...
>>
>>76692083
flag
yes
Because it's a part of my identity.
>>
>>76692083
>Is your national identity important to you?
No, The regional one is more important in Spain because we are a non-country like Belgium. Anyways, It is not an important part of me.
>why?

I was bornt in this country randomly. It is not something to feel proud of.
>>
>>76692715
the Japanese abandons a pride and must work
to insist is bad in japan
they can't understand a pain of another person
as a result, there are a lot of sweat shops in japan
they are economic animals

they have never thought about love
they have never helped anyone who is in trouble
I think jap is not human
>>
>>76692083
flag
no
it has no real role in my life, its just a background fact.
>>
>>76692083
Transylania
Yes, because Transylvania is not independent
If Transylvania were independent, I probably wouldn't care at all
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.