[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find it really disturbing how socially acceptable it is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vegan.jpg (24KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
24KB, 340x227px
I find it really disturbing how socially acceptable it is in today's youth culture to be vegan.

I mean I can understand being gay or transgender and social acceptance and all that but veganism is taking it way too far and is way to extreme and fucked up.

By killing animals we create food and jobs and healthy diets.

being a vegan damages the meat industry.

Veganism pisses me off and I have to maintain my rage every time some idiot tells me they are a fucking vegan.
>>
Im more disturbed by the sheer amount of cancerous Re ddit spacing on 4chan these days, to be honest.
>>
>>76690841
fuck off normie
>>
>meat industry

Why are non-American posters such corporate whores? Support your local butchers, cuck.
>>
>>76691177
u 2 plebbit user lmao get fucked kid
>>
>>76691221
The local butchers are part of the meat industry you fucking retard.
>>
>>76691460
>specialized company with dedicated consumer base
>the same as a supermarket monopoly that happens to have a "meat section" stuck in the back corner of their store

One suffers from Aussie hipsterism, one doesn't.
>>
>>76691526
industry
ˈJndəstri/Submit
noun
economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories.
"new investment incentives for British industry"
synonyms: manufacturing, production, fabrication, construction
"the decline of British industry"

and besides that the butchers buy their meat from a slaughter house in bulk and then re sell it.

Do you think they are all farmers or something?
>>
industry
[in-duh-stree]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural industries for 1, 2, 7.
the aggregate of manufacturing or technically productive enterprises in a particular field, often named after its principal product:
the automobile industry; the steel industry.
any general business activity; commercial enterprise:
the Italian tourist industry.
trade or manufacture in general:
the rise of industry in Africa.
the ownership and management of companies, factories, etc.:
friction between labor and industry.
systematic work or labor.
energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence:
Her teacher praised her industry.
the aggregate of work, scholarship, and ancillary activity in a particular field, often named after its principal subject:
the Mozart industry.
>>
But I do agree with supporting the local butcher.

Support the local butcher, disregard vegans.
>>
>>76690579
>I mean I can understand being transgender
>>
we should also continue having wars to support the arms industry right?

I'm not vegan but this is shit logic my friend
>>
>>76690579
>I mean I can understand being gay or transgender and social acceptance and all that but veganism is taking it way too far and is way to extreme and fucked up.
>being a vegan damages the meat industry.
We get it, you are a faggot who big loves meat of the butcher.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>76690579
>people achieve sustenance in foods and get to be picky
>are entirely liable for their own dietary mishaps
Doesn't seem to bother me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.