[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: prostitution-india.jpg (95KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
prostitution-india.jpg
95KB, 640x367px
>>
Berlin
London is a close second
>>
Russia. I've not been outside of this shithole
>>
visited ur mum's shithole last night
>>
Sweden
>>
Indonesia
>>
File: 1498908526860.png (87KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1498908526860.png
87KB, 3000x3000px
>>76687889
This
>>
al-suedi
>>
Busan
>>
>>76687889
terribly stale
>>
Vietnam
>>
>Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

Everyone replying just admitted that they are shitholes.
>>
File: 1495402588813.jpg (639KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495402588813.jpg
639KB, 3000x3000px
>>76687623
Poland
>>
>>76687623
I have to correct thread subject not your first cunt.
>>
Edinburgh
>>
File: sacré toi alors.gif (594KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
sacré toi alors.gif
594KB, 300x167px
>>76688096
>mfw his sentence was still more correct than your understanding of it
>>
Some place North east of Paris
>>
Bangladesh
>>
>>76687657
Agree with London, biggest shithole in europe.
>>
File: 20mirax-plasa.jpg (323KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
20mirax-plasa.jpg
323KB, 900x598px
"central" moscow is pretty shitty
real center can be cozy but its very small, and its basically a river lol
>>
El Alto, Bolivia. Trash piled in the streets, packs of dogs running around, naked children standing by the side of the road, no plumbing, little electricity, and constant protests. hell on earth.
>>
molenbeek, charleroi, athens, amsterdam
>>
>>76687623
India. The people there drive like apes.
Definitely not the stupidest thing I saw there, but I don't know why everyone honks their car horns every 3 seconds. If everyone's doing it constantly, it ceases to mean anything and becomes just noise.
Also saw a family living in a cardboard box.
Also people shitting wherever they please.
>>
>>76688372
Malmö is much, much worse. I didn't mention it because it's hell on earth. If you want the crime-ridden african shithole experience, look no further than sweden.
>>
Beijing where tourists aren't meant to go. It's just big grey commie blocks and its dirty everywhere.
>>
>>76688661
are you sure it wasn't america?
>>
>>76687623
Korea.
My grandpa told me the women would be terrible too, he was right.
>>
northern brazil, specifically Pará, half of the fucking capital is a slum and the richest street has an literal open sewer
>>
>>76688773
not the poster, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't America. We actually use horns sparingly when driving. Oh, also we have plumbing.
>>
>>76687623
Biggest shithole is probably Bhutan. It's still developing and they are doing the development with workers from India who live in shanty towns and shit in the streets.

Wild dog running around everywhere barking all night too.
>>
Outer London. It's certifiably third world.
>>
>>76688696

Go to Hackney and come back and say that.
>>
>>76688980
This. The buildings and infrastructure are there but the people are total scum.

Some dude tried to bum a cigarette off me and I said 'Sorry, I don't smoke'. He went off like a frog in a sock.

"YOU WOT?! YOU TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A MUPPET ARE YA?" and tried to fight me.

Fucking chavs.
>>
lot of london's shit but it is also one of the richest places on the planet so it's a weird one
otherwise it'll've been one of those shite little towns in lancashire or yorkshire like Blackburn or Nelson

>>76688152
have you never left edinburgh
>>
Bradford & Rotherdam in South Yorkshire, UK.
I gladly came back to Poland, where the streets are clean, women are beautifull, and there are NO MUDSLIME SHITSKINS.
>>
Los Angeles
>>
Benidorm
>>
lmao all these people naming first world countries
>>
I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own.
Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply.

I paid a visit to Europe. It's far more primitive than I expected. I don't understand how anyone could prefer a crude environment to ANGLO perfection. We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples. You are imperfect beings, created imperfect beings. Finding you weakness is only a matter of time.

>"But you cannot just divide and conquer entire countries and peoples!

Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of peoples across thousands of regions, since long before you were created. But, now they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

We won't turn you into ANGLODRONES. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact. But we've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

You like having friends, don't you? Annexation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts.
>>
>>76689325
huh, what was a foreigner doing in Bradford or Rotherham? wouldnt have thought they were tourist hotspots lmao
funny thing about rotherham's that it's less than 10% muslim which actually isn't that much compared to a lot of nearby towns, it's just where the big rape gang was

>>76689424
Not that many first worlders go to third world countries
>>
Frankfurt
>>
>>76687623
I've been to Greece
>>
>>76687623
the one next street.
>>
File: 1498849499048.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498849499048.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>76688372
>>
Osaka
>>
>>76687623
A place called USA
>>
Really close one between T+rkey and Russia.
T*rkey has the better weather and is a bit less depressing, but Russia has the better people. So I go with T*rkey.
>>
London. Never in my life have I seen so many niggers and other shitskins in my live.

Saw more in London than I did in New York
>>
my country
>>
Sweden
>>
Guatemala because that's where my mom is from
>>
London and wuppertal
>>
Spain
>>
>>76688894
That's not true, Bhutan doesn't allow any immigrants. India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan are still much worse.
>>
Naples
>>
Some shithole in Mexico on a cruise.. dunno why they even stopped there.. There was a huge ass crusie dock for this entirely shitty little town made out of scrap metal and shit.
>>
>>76687623
My country's capital city.
>>
London reminds me of Johannesburg.
>>
>>76689550
Just a thick Pole larping about places he's read of in the tabloids
>>
caserta
>>
>>76688069
>>76688345
what's so bad about it?
>>
>>76687623
Managua or Marraketch
>>
Mandalay, Myanmar. I have a memory resembling the toilet scene in Trainspotting. Also nearly got attacked by dogs there for the first time in my life.
For non-poverty reasons; Phuket Thailand, or Sihanoukville Cambodia.
>>
>>76687623
Bolivia
>>
London. Not even a contest. Amsterdam is a close second. More muslims in the airport alone than I'd seen in my entire life up until that point.
>>
Calabria.

Consider i spent a week in a mountaineer village in Southern Serbia without electricity or plumbing.
>>
>>76687623
Athens
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.