[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'll never participate in an authentic Roman orgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want to experience the complete, overwhelming feeling of ecstasy and ruin, not knowing or even caring where one body begins and the other starts, stuffing yourself full, then making yourself puke with a peacock feather just so you can eat more, but oops you barfed all over the girl giving you a blowjob, but then some guy licks it off, so no harm done, and you can see from the corner of your eye how a dog is stuffing some underaged teen and woah, is that there a literal fountain of endlessly flowing wine, you're not sure because the intense smell of incense and herbs dull your senses, so are those mushrooms you had been offered earlier, nothing in the world matters just ecstasy, the warm mellow feeling in your whole your body, and the hot sensation of alcohol hitting your stomach.
>>
Looks diviney
>>
Wine, food and people with hedonistic tendencies are still available today to what's stopping you?

Also Rome actually had pretty strict moral rules, apart from some orgiastic cults.
>>
>>76684206
I want the genuine, real experience, not some hand me down garbage. All participants must be Italians, wearing laurel wreaths, togas, and it needs to happen in a Roman ruin for authenticity's sake.

How do we push Italians towards decadence and absolute moral corruption, anons? We must try to revive their ancient customs.

What about blowing up the Vatican? That seems like a sensible thing to do. Deal with the hypocrites, the fakes, and the oh so pious, we could even feed them to lions again! I mean, give them a chance to fight for their freedom. They'll get to pick a weapon and some leather armor too.
>>
me on the right climbing the statue
>>
>>76684161
that's why roman empire fell
>>
It's probably like modern parties with more group sex.
>>
Also me on the right: I am the statue
>>
why do they all look as if they'd rather stay home and play minecraft?
>>
File: Capture.png (146KB, 244x205px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
146KB, 244x205px
>>76684161
>>
>>76684161
you know for an orgy there are surprisingly few people actually having sex

it just looks like everyone is napping on each other
>>
>>76687382
can't show any sex on a christian painting
>>
Romans used stale piss as mouthwash. This should give you an idea of how things in general smelled to make that not stand out as an issue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.