[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here in this cunt, some people warn about the health problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DSC04591.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04591.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
Here in this cunt, some people warn about the health problems that LED lights may bring about.
I seem to be OK with those inventions so far, but some people find them painful to their eyes and head especially in their offices.
Do you have any bad feelings under LED lights?
>>
File: 1473701811403.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1473701811403.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Shit they're starting to unravel our master plan
>>
they are literally less harmful in every way than any other lighting including natural. this is "radio wave allergy" tier autism.
>>
>>76681597
The danger is supposed to be in how the lights affect your sleep cycle.
>>
>>76681632
>muh blue light
your cell phone and monitor emit much more than LEDs do. install flux/redshift and whatever the app is for phones and you'll be fine.
>>
БУMПЪ
>>
LEDs are fucking awesome.
They use very little energy so I can have it as bright as daylight at home without feeling bad about wasting money.
>>
>>76681535
I've never heard such a opinion
>>
File: 1493634976845.jpg (29KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493634976845.jpg
29KB, 645x778px
>>76681535
I miss the comfyness of incandescent. These white shit makes me depressed.
>>
LEDs just emit particular frequency lights. Not harmful.
>>
>>76681535
They are not particularly dangerous unless you do something really stupid like stare directly into a 100W COB LED for awhile. As for disrupting your sleep, it's not really gonna be any worse than a phone, laptop, desktop, TV, etc.

>>76684511
>what are warm white LEDs

It isn't 1990 anymore. We've figured out how to make white LEDs not look like shit.
>>
File: IMG_20161225_124741.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_124741.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Why do LEDs have to be so cheap, easy to use, and efficient? I miss the days nixie tubes and VFDs. Now everything is either LED seven segment displays or boring LCDs, maybe an OLED display here and there.
>>
they r bad

light frequency is not synched to your eyes will hurt brain

the more I use LED light the more I feel it
>>
>>76684649
>>76681668
>>76681597

Do you have vested interest in the LED industry or what?
>>
>>76684828
>Why do LEDs have to be so cheap, easy to use, and efficient?
Because we invented it
>>
>>76684875
>he doesn't shill for random companies on 4chan
>>
>>76684863
I went to a restaurant a while ago and it was like the LED spotlights made everything look 'choppy' like if you move your hand in front of your face there would be ghosting and it'd look weird. It was fucking with my head but nobody else noticed it.

I have really sensitive eyes, I reckon they were flickering quick enough to not notice but to produce a strobing effect.
>>
>>76684986

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA&ytbChannel=Ninja%20Tune
>>
>>76684894
I was gonna tell you you were wrong and LEDs were invented in MURRICA (or maybe Japan cause they got into a lot of semiconductor stuff after the reconstruction) but I am surprised to find out that for once I am wrong.

But America still refined and popularized the LED so we may as well have invented it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.