[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like South Korea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Do you like South Korea?
>>
>>76679765
No.

Still I prefer you guys over China and Japan.
>>
>>76679765
yes. much more than japan
>>
nah, I bet they are shit same as the chinese and japanese
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (36KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
36KB, 500x259px
>>76679765
Japanese came from Korea

Koreans came from Northern China

this cracks me up
>>
>>76679765
no fuck south korea literally the least interesting and relevant country in the east asia
>>
>>76679775
literally the worst of the three lmao
>>
literally the best of the three lmao
>>
No.
I would love to say that i prefer japs, but ameritards have turned them into fucking degenerates with their nukes and consumerist culture.
>>
i only love your online game
https://youtu.be/ISNyeegVlaw
>>
>>76679765

Pepsi
e
p
s
i
>>
I am Korean-Greek in America

But I actually prefer Taiwan the most and think Korea is mediocre and think Japan, Vietnam, China, self-hating Hong Kongese are shit tier

The best experience I had with Asians were always with Taiwanese. Friendliest and most beautiful women

Koreans are too full of themselves and image-conscious. Japanese are too cold and weird. And Chinese are too rude or dirty

All the Taiwanese are mega normies and Chads/Stacies who ride scooters, party and take molly at raves or music festivals. Everyone else are pretty autistic desu
>>
>>76679898
I don't think so.

I don't remember them genociding millions of people across a subcontinent driven by their worthless pride and hyper inflated egos (or sense of self-worth), or due to communism.

And I haven't heard about their chaebols being as corrupt as the zaibatsu, not even on a global scale.

Another thing, is Korean government as duplicitous as the Japanese government in regards to the openness of their internal market to foreign companies?

If so, then maybe, otherwise, there's no way they are worse.
>>
I love south Korea
>>
>>76680291
dude all asian are the same. I'd rather be unified into one giant chink-jap-korean nation under america than shit on each other for stupid shit 1000 years ago. Asians are pretty dumb desu compared to Europeans, I'd have to admit
>>
>>76680291
*zaibatsu
Those things are called keiretsu now, if I'm not mistaken
>>
Not as much as North Korea.
>>
>>76679765
is the shadow government a thing?

ps south korea is the best
>>
>>76680412
Where's your country haha
>>
>>76680291
Japan - nicer people and interesting culture, history and buildings etc.
China - rich history, interesting culture, a lot of shitty people
Korea - lacklustre history, uninteresting culture, worse than Japan in terms of politeness but still better than China. They bring nothing to the table other the other 2 just shitty kpop if you're brain dead or eatsports.
>>
>>76680718
Never heard in my life from a western with a head attached who thought Koreans were nicer than Japanese, common knowledge that a lot of them are ruder and higher levels of being racist towards whites, blacks.

An example is you often hear a lot of stories from white men with their Korean girlfriends and they get hassled on the street by Korean men asking why she is with a white guy or telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>76680769
sounds like you have some personal stories to get off your chest. do tell
>>
>>76680769
sounds like they aren't cucks. racemixers like you should be beaten
>>
>>76680769
You are total racist. I never heared Korean is racist. I heared a lot of Japanese is racist and very greedy. This guy knows reality more well.>>76680291
Fuck off weeb, learn from him.
>>
>>76680854
but koreans really are racists you proxy
>>
>>76680854
I'm not lying just being inflammatory, anyways to clarify i think they are nice people but they if we said japan has 20% assholes Korea would have 30%, still nice though.

And you call me racist for my opinions of Korea, but you then say that Japanese are racist and very greedy lol, do you identify as a racist as well?
>>
Why you people even reply to this japanese spammer who is known to have been shitposting the same gibberish for years. Just report and ignore it.
>>
>>76680889
but koreans haven't really accomplished anything that entitles you to be racist though. you guys come off as slav-nazis, like poles and ukranians, when being racist: extremely loud and cringey. it's the height of idiocy for formerly oppressed countries to act superior to anyone else
>>
>>76681008
koreans being racists has to do with xenophobia more than race-masturbation, atleast it started as xenophobia
>>
File: kim-jong-il-smiling.jpg (19KB, 470x427px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-il-smiling.jpg
19KB, 470x427px
I hope Kim Jung Un liberates Sorks soon.

Need to have at least 5 korean kpop plastic qties take refuge on my dick.
>>
>>76681008
its pretty much a self defense mechanism now because every time a foreigner came to those oppressed countries they fucked the country up, so no shit oppressed countries are racists, all the other races did nothing but fuck us in the ass
>>
>>76681104
>fuck us in the ass

thats just human nature kimichi

either fuck or get fucked
>>
>>76681072
same thing can be said about poles and ukrainians
>>
>>76681164
and you ask why shit countries are racists, they got fucked too much thats why
>>
File: KOREAN STARE.jpg (97KB, 480x691px) Image search: [Google]
KOREAN STARE.jpg
97KB, 480x691px
>>76681164
here's a spoiler for you knucklehead

all humanity is racist

racism is natural, it's normal, it makes dogs hate cats and haitians slaughter french off their island and is a universal balancing

dont let these marxisto/liberal idiots brainwash you with their "equality" garbage.
>>
>>76680971
He is famous Zainichi Schizo Netouyo from Shin Okubo psychiatric facility

Please ignore. He has three different proxy: Japan, Korea and US

And website called All-Nationz so he gets more traffic and ad-revenue
>>
>>76680261
>Korean-Greek
Which of your parents is Korean?
>>76679765
As a Korean diaspora, my opinion on SK is...... I don't hate the country but I wouldn't want to live there as a young guy cuz I know I will end up paying 386's pension and welfare if I work there and will not get pension for me.
>in b4 "but you will end up paying for Boomer's pension and you will not get your pension if you work in the US"
I can move to places like Alaska that don't suffer from constant budget deficit like California and Illinois
>>
>>76681072
>>76681104
think i get what you're saying. you're saying koreans aren't naturally racist, but are conditioned to be so due to historically shit neighbors
>>
>>76681212
oops forgot my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBU5H62LscA&ytbChannel=Arenas90
>>
>>76681324
oh no everyone is fucking racist but the way we do it is based on centuries of butthurt and xenophobia
>>
REMOVE KIMCHI you are worst gook. you are the gook idiot you are the gook smell. return to mongoloia. to our mongolia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,USA we will never forgeve you. gaijin rascal FUck but fuck asshole gook stink gook sqhipere shqipare..gook genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead gook..ahahahahahUSA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget korean war .taiwan we kill the presiodant , taiwan return to your precious prc….hahahahaha idiot gook and USA smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KIMCHI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. jappan+rossya=kill USA…you will korean war/ tupac alive in japan, tupac making album of japan . fast rap tupac japan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink gook… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a rice paddy tupac alive numbr one #1 in japan ….fuck the mongolia ,..FUCKk ashol gook no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the gook farm aminal with rap magic now we the japn rule .ape of the zoo presidant kum day chung fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and USA wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. japan greattst countrey
>>
I love korean people
Most of them are really good guys
>>
File: 163.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
163.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
pretty good television
>>
korean prostitutes are god tier
i like bibimbap
i like korea, overall
>>
No, your country is so cancer
>>
I don't care desu. Neutre-good opinion.

I wish whiteys would stop go there to get gf
>>
File: fullsizephoto717594.jpg (132KB, 700x1003px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizephoto717594.jpg
132KB, 700x1003px
>>76679765
I like your movies
>>
yea except your current president
>>
>>76681210
Goreaa is shit
>>
>>76679765
DELET THIS
>>
>>76680636
He is a real jap pretending to be korean
>>
>>76680412
t.zainichi Korean
>>
>>76686151
I swear He's a real, native Japanese.
I can confirm.
>>
Cant wait to liberate NK from filthy gommies
>>
>>76686166
You are right, that japanese troll is the same one who is always spamming ”jomon japanese is master race yayoi korean is subhuman bla bla” things.
>>
I like that you guys treat education like a religion but you should use it to learn something good.

I want to learn Korean someday.
>>
>>76686446
>t zainichi kim
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.