[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I have decided to learn something new. Already getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: KurimunhaHue.jpg (43KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
KurimunhaHue.jpg
43KB, 363x363px
Ok, so I have decided to learn something new. Already getting some books for Latin, so no need to go on about this.

I am thinking maybe Swedish/Persian/Russian.

What would natives have to say about this? Biz opportunities and day/night life good? Culturally seems great, but I don't know anyone from those countries. Some light shed on this would be very much appreciated.

>:DD
>I'm a dude
>>
Bump.

Sorry I forgot to add German to the languages.

Srsly, went out to wait for answers, not even one. =/
>>
>>76670197
Go for Russian or Persian. I am more biased for Russian due to its reach nowadays. Swedish is a meme 2bh
>>
>learning Swedish

Baffling, they speak perfect English. I imagine if you went to Sweden and tried to converse with them they would just prefer you used English.
>>
>>76670948

Being a meme(or not) makes little difference. I really would like some swedish flags to comments on this specifically.

>E aí, d***r. Faz uns dias que parei de ver o luxo. :DD

>>76670990

Well, if they please, then why not? I really am thinking about getting dual citizenship Hueland/Tugaland in a couple of years. Would be fine to be able to speak swedish, if the biz there is good.
>>
>>76670948
If I try to learn persian will it take a billion years to be able to even read

like I feel results would be super slow studying it since it would be "on the side", coming after school in priorities
>>
>>76670197
Learn Persian, a beautiful language, with relatively simple grammar, neat writing system and charming pronunciation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWckNT_r5f0

Persian is an analytical language, it's much simpler than inflexional one like Russian.

Persian: nâm-e dustam (or "dust-e man") juao-ast "name of friend of mine joao is"
nâm = name
dust = friend
-e = of
-am = my (attached to the end)
-ast = form of the verb to be
You just take the words as is and attach an appropriate suffix to the end.

Russian: moyevo druga zovut joao "[they call] my friend joao"
moyevo = moy "my" in the genitive case
druga = drug "friend" in the genitive case
zovut = 3rd person plural of zvat' "to call"
>>
>>76671192
pls respond >>76671148

the other option is spanish which would get faster results and there's lots of speakers here

I'm really interested in both languages
>>
>>76671192
*"my friend [they] call joao"
>>76671236
Persian. It's an easy cake, no cases, grammar conjugation is akin to French or German. Writing is not difficult - it's harder to have a good handwriting, though. I've learnt a bit of Persian, can speak French and hold simple conversations in Arabic, so I'm somewhat of an amateur expert on the subject.
>>
>>76671148
Persian got a nice history, culture and literature. It's not about seeing results but about slowly learning new things 2bh. At least that is what I see when learning languages
>>
>>76671146
The problem is that Swedish got a low population, its culture has most of the time subordinate to other countries like England, France, Russia and they care much more about the practicality than their culture itself. Learning more obscure and different languages like Russian or Persian got a bigger return and enlightenment due to its cultural difference
>>
>>76671192

All four of them are great, but it really is not the point. Swedish, Russian, German or Persian. I would like to go for all of them, but I can't.

I'm asking if business opportunities / day & night life are great. Since I don't really do much more then work, I really do need life in the country to be fun.

Girls, traveling options, exploring and such are the goal with the second question.
>>
>>76671463
>Since I don't really do much more then work
lol you sound like an anglo then. Learn German or Swedish since they are easier and the return is much more obvious and you don't have to lose a lot of time with it
>>
>>76671236
Another example.
English - Persian - Russian
you - to/shomâ - ty/vy (nominative case)
to you - be to/be shomâ - k tebe/k vam (dative case)
from you - az to/az shomâ - ot tebia/ot vas (genitive case)
on you - ru-ye to/ru-ye shomâ - na tebe/na vas (prepositional case)

etc.

>>76671463
Stupid normie.
>>
>>76671456

Low pop, yes. But there are a few things I think I may only be able to learn in rural areas; in nordic cunts.

>>76671527

100% Huezilian, if you count from the 1500. And I'm not leaving the land forever, I really do mean living in two places.

Not we wuzzing at all here.

>>76671666

Well, I am OP. You can always call me a faggot/normie, but I started the thread which interested you.
>>
vc ta tentando escolher entre 3 linguas totalmente sem relação entre elas.

farsi ou árabe eu aconselharia pq eu nao tenho vontade nenhuma de aprender uma lingua germanica ou eslava. apesar da população q fala farsi nao ser tao grande quanto talvez vc considere o árabe
>>
Go for german. Persian and Russian will be more difficult to get anywhere, and everybody speaks english in Sweden, plus, speaking swedish won't get you "special" points, unlike german.
>>
>>76671863
>farsi ou árabe
Mon négro, tu ne peux pas comparer ces deux langues, le farsi est plus facile parce que c'est une langue indo-européenne.
>>
>>76671863

Completamente. Exatamente por isso preferi perguntar aqui, ao invés de simplesmente meter a cara e aprender uma.

Existem algumas coisas que não consigo largar: Minha pouca farra, capacidade de lucrar pra viver relativamente bem, e comunicação com o povo local.

>>76672036

Seems great in this case, but I really wound like a swedish flag to tell me this. Locals always know more about how their own culture is perceived by their people.
>>
farsi is easy to learn but i don't know how much use you're gonna have from it
>>
Tu tem algum conhecimento razoável de linguística e gramática geral? Tipo casos e coisas afim?
>>
>>76672205

I really am hoping locals will start replying to this, since I need all of those points covered. Although, what you say, seems true. I want to know how thing in Iran are going, what is changing or not in politics, what could and/or not change... Really is a lot of things, from social to economic reasons.

>>76672260

Absolutamente nada. Mulheres, negócios e exploração + segurança são as coisas que me interessa, nessa precisa ordem.

Língua, ao meu ver, é serventia de comunicação.
>>
>>76672567
Acredito que o persa e o sueco são, entre as três línguas, as mais fáceis em questão de gramática. Ambas, por exemplo, apresentam apenas dois casos gramaticais- que é quando você altera uma palavra em função da classificação sintática dela. Assim, sugiro o sueco, pois usa alfabeto latino e ainda é uma língua germânica- na qual, certamente, você há de ter mais contato.
>>
>>76672783

Como até agora não vi uma bandeira sueca sequer, acho mais provável escolher entre alemão, russo e persa.

Ainda assim, a língua em si, é parte secundária.

>>76672567

Negócios são mais importantes que mulheres. Escrevi errado. :D
>>
>>76672969
Bom, incluindo o alemão complica um pouco, pois ele em alguns aspectos é bem mais complicado que o persa. Ainda assim, ser uma língua germânica contribui bastante.
>>
>>76673070

Alguma hora, vou criar um tópico sobre alemão somente. Aparentemente só tenho essa escolha, já que nenhum local quis responder. O russo me chamou de normie e sumiu.

>germânica

De onde a língua veio, de novo, é pouco importante. Mais gente falando == mais oportunidades. Dependeria muito da cultura do local; E como as poucas queixas que tenho de árabes de judeus são iguais, acho que pra mim seria difícil viver no oriente médio se a cena social não for progressiva.

Deveríamos ter mais bandeiras iranianas e suecas por aqui.
>>
>>76672109

Talvez o sueco seja melhor pra vc imigrar e conseguir cidadania. Sem contar q parece ser porta de entrada pra outras línguas. Farsi seria mais pra estudar e trabalhar com qualquer coisa relacionado a óleo e gás. Seria porta de entrada mais pra uns dialetos sem uso.
>>
>>76672100

geographiquement, mon amour. si sont trois langues differents considerè pour ses oportunites, pourqoi pas l'arabe?
>>
>>76673421

Portugal é o melhor. Sueco pode ser bom, mas se localmente as vantagens de saber são mínimas, só me seria útil a nível de aprendizado. Tempo que eu posso usar pra trabalhar.

Ainda vou criar esse tópico mais uma vez, acho. Junto com um sobre alemão. Só depois posso escolher.
>>
>>76673790
eu tenho a meta de aprender francês, coreano, kurmanji e árabe. Aprendi bastante de francês em 2 meses, mas a leitura ainda é enferrujada. O resto eu nem toquei. Precisa de muita dedicação e de preferência de um nativo ou professor te ensinando.

A melhor forma de aprender é ir para o país e fazer curso morando lá. 6 meses no mínimo vc adquire fluência em contraste com os 3 anos arrastados q vc faria em casa. Sem contar que sai mais barato na maioria das situações (contando custo de moradia) versus um curso de linguas.

Procure softwares como anki e supermemo e técnicas como srs e incremental reading. Boa sorte.
>>
>>76674562

Obrigado, meu velho. Boa sorte pra você também.

Nos próximos dois tópicos espero ter encontrado uma resposta.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.