[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they still communists at heart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: rs-lgflag.gif (6KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
rs-lgflag.gif
6KB, 500x334px
Are they still communists at heart?
>>
No they're just sad third worlders. Putins party operates by appealing to every side of the political spectrum including importing muzzies, they still back commies but the government is just dudes funneling away state funds
>>
File: 3434.jpg (175KB, 1039x655px) Image search: [Google]
3434.jpg
175KB, 1039x655px
20!8
>>
File: world.jpg (6KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
6KB, 300x57px
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 424x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 424x438px
>>76668838
Russian society falls into dysfunction whenever there isn't a national 'great idea' galvanizing them to action. In the 20th century this great idea was gommunism. Presently, they have no lofty ideology to serve and as such they have regressed to a life of mere subsistence: this is the nature of the mysterious Russian soul. Such cases.
>>
>>76668970
Fuck him, he's dumb faggot.
Liberal president should have been Prokhorov. And Navalny should be someone in the Gosduma who will fight the corruption. But definetely not president.
>>
they disbanded the USSR because they thought other soviet states were a burden on them, then they faced harsh capitalism, i think they miss the safety of soviet times, not the actual ideology, they probably want a modern imperial russia rather than a USSR
>>
File: fb5.png (896KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fb5.png
896KB, 1305x892px
>>76668970
fuck off
>>76669248
>Liberal president should
here should never be such thing
>>
>>76668838
russians do well when they are forced to do things, when they dont have any guiding force they just fall apart and infight

almost like some other country i know.
>>
>>76668838
Live example
v...v...v...v...v
>>76669962
>>
>>76668838
Old Russians are communists, young people embrace capitalism
>>
File: substitute_cheese.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
substitute_cheese.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>76669180
>Russia was functional in the 20th century
>>
>>76670820
They went from a third rate backwater to a global superpower. Pretty functional
>>
>>76674477
If your only metric is having geopolitical clout (and losing even that towards 1989), sure. With the landmass and natural resources they occupied and nationalities they assimilated, doing any worse would have been a silly achievement in its own right.

But it's commonly known that apart from some heavy industry, military and space tech, societies and economies in the Soviet block spent the latter half of the 20th century in steady stagnation.
>>
Maybe not Communists, but they will always be sore losers at heart.
>>
Are Putinbots often are homo sovieticus?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.