[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember you can get a german arrested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (542KB, 664x935px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
542KB, 664x935px
remember you can get a german arrested
>>
>>76654379
>cuckmany
Lmao
>>
why can you jail people who kill people but not jail people who causes multiple killings by spreading hate?
>>
>>76654426
http://boingboing.net/2017/06/04/theresa-may-king-canute.html
>be brit
>lock some files with password and use https or ssh
>get arrested
>>
File: tmp_30976-images(5)1935485120.jpg (11KB, 349x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30976-images(5)1935485120.jpg
11KB, 349x200px
>>76654379
>europe
>free
Keep it bottled up, yes. Just delete the posts, that will make the idea disappear.
>>
> "Freedom of speech ends where the criminal law begins," said Justice Minister Heiko Maas,
He is such a pompous ass that wants to tell people what to do and what not to do. A typical politician. Also the more it looks as if it's forbidden to be against the current illegal mass immigration from Africa and Arabia the more people will be angry about illegal mass immigration.
>>
Wow so progressive, they thought this before Sweden :^D
>>
>>76654379
The more they fight it, the more political support they'll lose in the next elections. They are just making the reaction even stronger when it comes. Like pushing a ball attached to a spring, when you lose hold of it it will fly straight into your face.
>>
File: 20150828_freedom1.jpg (153KB, 561x860px) Image search: [Google]
20150828_freedom1.jpg
153KB, 561x860px
and people wonder why some don't take meme indexes seriously
>>
>>76654660
poland is free

we show middle finger to leftist and inferior latino subhumans
>>
>>76654379
"Freedom of speech end where criminal law begins" makes it sound like the government isn't the one that decides criminal law. It is the same as saying "free speech ends where we say it does". It's immoral.
>>
>>76654379
>live in Croatia

>some guy calls cops stupid on facebook
>police arrest him the next day

>guy walks around with an ACAB T-shirt
>arrested

>simple self-defence, not even seriously harming the attacker, can get you in trouble

>carrying a screwdriver or walking around with a baseball bat will get you in trouble, don't even think about carrying a gun

Which US state is the freest one? I'm not into insulting people, but I don't want retarded bans like that. Also, I think it's ridiculous that a man can't walk around freely with something sharp in his pocket. Thank God they still didn't ban pepper sprays here.
>>
>>76659035
Honestly in any state you can insult the police on Facebook or wear a shirt advocating the murder of cops and they won't arrest you but may hassle you more than normal if they see you in public. Pepper spray has minimal state restrictions but more on the city level. Generally stay away from NY City and Washington DC and you should be fine. Stay away from the deep South (Carolinas and below), Texas is probably fine. According to "freedom in the 50 states", New Hampshire is the freest state (motto is "live free or die"), and the only one in the top 5 worth living.
>>
>>76654426
you are not better anglo subhuman

>>76657775
you are barely better than them you slavic subhuman
>>
>>76654713
>Freedom ends where criminal law begins
Does he actually have the mind of a child? The man is justifying his actions by saying freedom ends where I say it does because I pass the laws.
>>
>>76661712
He's a Nazi. They never went away they just changed their speech.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 246x205px
96% chance this guy is a legitimate cuckold.
>>
>>76659398
Reported to the German police.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.