[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries most of the Italian visit for sightseeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0524.jpg (39KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
39KB, 400x301px
Which countries most of the Italian visit for sightseeing?
>>
I guess what you're really trying to say is "which countries do Italian tourists mostly visit"
I think it mostly boils down to Spain/France/Germany/UK (in that order), Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco to feel "exotic" while actually barely ever leaving your resort, Croatia for dat sea, CZ (actually just Prague) for some reason.
Then of course you'd get richfags going to the US, Tanzania/Kenya/South Africa, or SE Asia
>>
>>76654805
>Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco to feel "exotic" while actually barely ever leaving your resort
sometimes they recommend to do not leave the resort
>>
>>76654252
probably france or the USA
and Egypt
>>
>>76654805
>>76655302
actually it's Italy
>>
>all these Italians going to Egypt and Tunisia
Just admit you want Carthage and Alexandria back
>>
>>76655329
that's true, we want back our north africa colonies too
>>
>>76655329
shhhh they should not know
>>
>>76655329
It's only a matter of time before they invade Gaul and Bongland
>>
Italy > UK > Spain > Germany > France, I think.
UK for terronis, Spain for terronis and normies in general, Germany for terronis and girls with big eyeglasses and orthopaedic shoes, France for.. Girls and students I guess.
>>
>>76655529
>implying terroni can afford to leave the mezzogiorno
>>
mostly capitals (london, berlin, prague, paris, etc) or beach places (grease, egypt and tunisia some years ago, croatia, spanish islands).

Australia and the US are also somewhat popular, North Europe also fairly common.
>>
>>76654805
>croatia for dat sea
Polentone spotted
>>
>>76655623
do you think that people in the south are actually poor? italy is a high standar of life country even in the south
>>
>>76655728
pugliese furentissimo
>>
File: 1497972952786.png (138KB, 262x310px) Image search: [Google]
1497972952786.png
138KB, 262x310px
>>76654805
>travel to another country to go to the beach
>>
>>76654252
Most people i know go to Greece and rich ones in Japan, btw the flight is really expensive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.