[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to move out of the country, is South Africa good place to kove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: sf-lgflag.gif (20KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sf-lgflag.gif
20KB, 500x300px
Is south Africa a good place to move and in a mostly white area like durbanville? I thinking of moving there to south Africa in a few years and finding a nice white area to live

Any South African anons tell if this is a good idea?
>>
>>76644632

https://youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk
>>
>>76644632
>Is south Africa a good place to move
Is neurosyphilis a good disease to contract?

Also why exactly do you want to move out of the US?
>>
>>76644732
cuz the US is more niggerish than south afrika

thats why I moved out anyways
>>
hahahahhaha
south africa is one of maybe three countries where you can't get ahead if you're white
>>
nice bait
>>
>>76644732
Been living in California for nearly my entire life, absolutely fucking sucks here nothing but faggots here plus can't get a decent rifle but the communist gun laws and so I need to get off this fucking liberal shithole
>>
>>76644632
Its like USA, wh*tes are getting BTFO by superior blacks
>>
>>76644762
a lot like the US these days
>>
File: HUEHUEHUEball.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUEHUEball.png
21KB, 300x300px
>>76644776
Yeah sure thing, monkey
>>
>>76644788
>California
>moving to SA
You cannot move to a nigger country to avoid spics and fags
>>
>>76644788
I mean you could just move to Wyoming or North Carolina or wherever if you're worried about guns. That way you don't have to completely upend your life and learn a new language.
>>
>>76644788
http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/76591225/#q76591504

Just yesterday you were going to move to Alaska. What happened, too cold for you?
>>
>>76644840

spotted the NSA
>>
>>76644828
Yeah but really not interested in staying the U.S for long plus Durbanville half of the population which is like 20,000 of 40,000 speaks english
>>
>>76644840
Pretty that was a different anon
>>
File: swakopmund.jpg (74KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
swakopmund.jpg
74KB, 800x532px
Move to Namibia instead. Like South Africa, but less shit.
>>
>>76644788
Lad, just move /slightly/ east.
If you're damned and determined to emigrate, don't fucking bother with South Africa.
Just trust us, lad.
>>
>>76644632
Are you insane? I'm friends with several Saffers, and according to my facebook all of them have moved to the UK and Australia. All their friends trying hard as fuck to do the same.

>>76644788
SA has communist gun laws too, gonna have to spend a shit ton of time and money proving you're qualified to own a firearm, be apart of an organization that says you are, and keep up with qualifications each year.
>>
>>76645053
Could say the sake of Botswana from what I gather.
>>
>>76644632
Yes, please move to South Africa and take as many Americans as you can with you. Make sure you express your political views loud and clear while you're there!
>>
>>76644788
>literally basing his life choices on /pol/ memes
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>76645021
Well I think you're shit out of luck if you're interested in a conservative, monolingual place with a gun culture. Your best bet is going to be the bible belt.
>>
>>76644788
>nothing but faggots here plus can't get a decent rifle but the communist gun laws and so I need to get off this fucking liberal shithole
you know what, go to South Africa. Please, please go.
>>
>>76645249
/thread
>>
>>76645053
It's almost impossible to move to Namibia.
>>
>>76645309
Why? I thought literally anyone could move anywhere they wanted in Africa.
>>
lmao
>>
Only an American would be retarded enough to ask if it's worth moving to a country whites have been fleeing en masse for the last thirty years
>>
>I hate niggers and shit anti-white laws and I love guns
*moves to south Africa*
just American things
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.