[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop mistaking Sikhs for Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Nihang-Leader-Sikh-History.jpg (508KB, 2083x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Nihang-Leader-Sikh-History.jpg
508KB, 2083x3000px
Stop mistaking Sikhs for Muslims
>>
le le le based sikhs ecks DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76641723
Idiot!
>>
>>76641248
bro tier sikhs xDD
>>
>>76641248
Sikhs are half muslims half hindus
>>
>>76641723
>>76648692
If shit ever goes down in society, find your nearest Sikh community.
>>
>>76641248
Our bogans sometimes attack them because they think they're Muslims and think Muslims wear turbans like in cartoons or old ottomans
>>
What games that allow me to play as based sikh?
>>
Sikhs are former hindus who fought against islamic invasions, in the process developing their own religion. Others like Jatts, Rajputs etc remain hindus but fought against islamism as well. Sikhs, Rajputs, Jatts, Marathas etc they are the reason India is not an Islamic country today.
>>
>>76648899
fucking based!
>>
sikhs do the same shit muslims and hindus do. also sikhs literally worship a book.
>>
>>76649866
A
>>
>>76648899
>>76649819
>former Hindus
and former Muslims

>islamic invasions
Nope. They fought against Hindu invasions (read Rajputs) into NW India as well.

>Jatts
They just carved a huge no man's land in modern day Haryana to raid Mughal caravans. 40% Jatts are Muslim

>Rajputs
They fought against each other and allied against each other as well. 30% Rajputs are Muslim

>>76649866
No, they don't. It is considered metaphorically a living personage since it is their last guru.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
@76649997
>sikhs are former muslims

ahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhaahha
>>
>>76650302
You didn't know that?
>>
>>76650368
They teach parallel history in RSS Shakhas. That and how to shit in your holy river.
>>
Didn't a Sikh assasinate one of the Ghandis?
>>
>>76651391
or two. Her bodyguards
>>
>>76651493
>During the Supreme Court trial, Satwant Singh made the following statement “Let any part of my body, after my Shaheedi (martyrdom), be removed and used by anyone who may need. However if you need my eyes, let the authorities tell my parents. I have no hatred for any Hindu, Muslim, Christian, neither hatred for any religion. After my Shaheedi, let no Sikh throw any rock at any Hindu. I am not in favour of any retaliation or bloodshed over my Shaheedi. If we do create bloodshed, then there is no difference between us and Rajiv Gandhi. I am Proud of the task that I did! I do ardas (prayer) in front of Waheguru ! If I am blessed with a human life, then give me a death of the Brave when I am hanged. Forget one life, if I could I would give up a thousand lives to kill dushts (thugs) like Indira Gandhi, and laugh as I become Shaheed by hanging….” [1]
>>
always learning from cultures
>>
Sikhs fought against Islamic conversions, Gurus were asked by protection from mostly hindus who were under threat of being forcefully converted, and that is how Sikhism grew initially. Muslims didn't face the threat, a lot of them still converted but not in the numbers hindus did.
>>
>>76651644
Not really. The conversions mostly happened because of people wanting to escape the caste system. The struggles of the Sikhs with the Hindu kinds and the Mughals were political.
>>
>>76651644
>>76651868
Also, if that had been the case Sikhism would have overwhelming representation from communities like Baniya, Brahmin, etc but they are a negligible minority while most Sikhs are Jatt/Rajputs
>>
>>76651575
I keep rereading this. How bad was it there in the 80s?
This is a freedom fighter statement.
Not a Brit btw. My ancestors didn't plant any flags on Indian clay.
>>
>>76651995
Pretty bad. The separatists were killing anyone who opposed them while the army was hellbent on killing Sikhs and raping and torturing Sikh women to get information and break morale. Many Sikhs started cutting their hair to not get arrested.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.