[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1498737143264.gif (2MB, 346x195px) Image search: [Google]
1498737143264.gif
2MB, 346x195px
Why do you visit this board and not /pol? What are you doing here?

I haven't wrote here since 2015 I guess.
>>
I was bullied there

/int/ is comfy
>>
Because /pol/ is overwhelmingly fascist. I feel offended over there.
>>
>>76629623
Pol is too much of a circlejerk, if I wanted that I'd go to reddit.
>>
/pol/ is full of american reddittors
>>
/pol/ is full of irrational edgy faggots with no self-awareness
At least we're self-aware and tone it down
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 487x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 487x375px
>>76629623
Pol actually believes that posting in a forum specialized in selling kilts to alpacas has any practical impact in the world.
I'm here for what this site is worth, memes
>>
/int/
> educational
> funny
> being white

/pol/
> full of fascist chicanos
> visual contmination and human contamination
> even /b/ looks more civilized
>>
Because Jews dindunuthin, I don't really follow any conspiracy theories, I don't like Trump, Hitler or Kek, and I would very much like to race-mix with an attractive woman of another race. Also everyone on /pol/ is 16.
>>
because they don't hate whites like this catholic proud mestizo normie board.
>>
don't like the flags on /pol/
>>
>>76629899
also

/int/
>recognizes undertones
>can into irony

/pol/
>oblivious to undertones
>will try to one-up painfully obvious satire 100% seriously
>"i was only pretending to be retarded" strawman if you point this out
>>
>>76630197
This and reddit
>>
>sharing a board with 15 year-old redditors for whom the spirit of 4chan is "we have to be as edgy as possible omg omg omg! cause like on CNN they said it was the scary website!!"
I'll pass.
>>
>>76629623
Kekistan
>>
>>76630197
To add:
>considers themselves masters of the economy and science when they're all dropouts or underage
>keep spamming the same retarded pictures and links about outdated science
>post the first google links about race and genetics without actually reading past the title, and think they won the argument
>worship the biggest pseudo-intellectuals and losers just because they're """"""redpilled""""""
>consider themselves anti-authority and anti-establishment while jerking off to authoritarianism
>defending establishment figures and irrationality because they btfo liberals or something
Like fuck me they're defending bush, coulter, and o'reilly because it pissed off a few liberals
>shitty jokes
Literally the only redeemable quality of /pol/ is close to being gone. Without the happenings and jokes, there's no point in browsing /pol/
>>
File: 1491739599381.jpg (15KB, 353x311px) Image search: [Google]
1491739599381.jpg
15KB, 353x311px
Because /pol/ is just an echo chamber for insecure, racist betas and they take themselves way to seriously. /int/ at least tries to be funny sometimes and are capable of self deprecating humor, pol is just that trump sub-reddit but without the point system.
>>
Pot calling the kettle black : the thread
>>
>>76629623
Naturally agree with most of what they say but their userbase is full of underage oversensitive faggots and it's not worth my time dealing with them.
>>
>>76629681
/int/ is racist and not comfy at all
>>
>>76630589
>consider themselves anti-authority and anti-establishment while jerking off to authoritarianism
This is the biggest reason why I stopped going on /pol/, their unironic cocksucking of North Korea all the while claiming that having authority is bad is perhaps the worst double standard I've seen there. Forget Nazis, Tankies are why /pol/ is fucking shit. And Stalin was objectively worse than Hitler by miles. Another reason why I stopped was everyone from every ideology calling each other kike shills regardless of ideology. It's sort of right because astroturfing organizations are galvanizing /pol/, but it's turning the site into a place where no actual educated and rational political discussion is held, although r/politics is terribly worse.
>>
File: 4chan.png (47KB, 964x828px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
47KB, 964x828px
/int/ is barely less racist than /pol/. The only difference is that /pol/ is acutally funny and successfully made it into mainstream media with all its memes and trolls. It's also by far the most popular and influential board besides /b/
>>
>>76634183
The larger a board is the worse it is. /b/ had long been the worst board on 4chan, and also the largest. Now /pol/ holds both those titles.
>>
File: 1469479059327.jpg (31KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469479059327.jpg
31KB, 300x358px
If you frequent /pol/ you shouldn't post in any other board.
>>
>>76634491
Newfag here (2007), /b/ was at least memorable during the time when we had daily CWC threads. /pol/ is just the bastardized child of /n/ and most of their regulars keep forgetting they are on 4chan with some of the content repetitively spread there.
>>
/pol/ is way too extreme. Can't have any discussion. Opinions are way too harsh, not only about my own beacon of sin of a flag, but other flags too. I don't want to have a race war on every fucking thread or discuss flags all the time. /int/ is more mellow. I'd also argue that /bant/ is even more mellow.
>>
>>76634183
>/pol/ is actually funny
the memes were old and stale before the normies fell freshly on them
>>
/pol/ is really dumb kids' Groundhog Day.
>>
File: 1491126915907.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
1491126915907.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>76629623
It's a reddit infested cringehell.
Doesn't even feel like 4chan.
>>
>>76634958
>flag
Oy Vey
Memes aside, /bant/ is basically /pol/ without dumb identity politics. /pol/ sometimes forget they are on 4chan with their opinions. Lately there's a shitton of anti-anime threads as they don't realize 4chan is an anime-themed board as its main culture revolves around that and Japanese culture in itself. Most of the time these are just newfag Redditors but for the most part, they've really taken over /pol/ in the end.
>>
>>76635286
That's because its parent /n/ was classically 4chan, and /pol/ was basically the end result from all the Nazi spam. /a/ and /b/ are what 4chan are to its core.
>>
>>76634183
>the only difference is that /pol/ is acutally funny

lol no
>>
>>76634183
/pol/ only gets more threads and replies because most of the content is spam or offtopic discussion, and users are desperate trolls looking to get (You)s. Not to mention normies find this place and go there completely unaware of the circumstances and/or are there to troll
>>
>>76634958
I agree. Though I side with /pol/ on most issues, the constant vitriol gets tiresome.
>>
The only board more infested with underage redditors than /pol/ is /r9k/
reddit.com/r/4chan
>>
>>76636077
This. No actual discussion sometimes, just mudslinging. It's the right-wing version of Tumblr.
>>
>>76636309
It's always been /b/ for blatantly underage users but you're right about /pol/ and /r9k/ being Reddit hives
>>
/pol/ is fucking shit and theyre all autistic
>>
/pol/ wouldn't get my sophisticated style of shitposting
>>
as a spic i feel more welcome here
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.