[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS FRANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

THIS IS FRANCE
>>
No, it's a soccer team, you know that sport played by subhumans.
>>
>>76614080
shut up frog

Soccer is a great sport

sorry it's not france favorite game

running track
>>
Zitto animale
>>
>>76614019
whatever asian male
you = an asian male
you = the lowest of the low
>>
>>76614108
Mediocre.
>>
>>76614154
I'm japanese(^^
>>
WOW LOTS OF NONWHITES PLAYING FOOTBALL I GUESS THIS REPRESENT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY I GUESS THERES NOT A SINGLE WHITE LEFT IN FRANCE
>>
>>76614019
It looks like my national team. Kek.
>>
Boys from lowest social class families go into football. Since the low classes are mostly Africans and Arabs and other immigrants, they're over-represented in the sport.
>>
>>76614694
it's not the real reason, the selection in france accord a great imprtance to muscle power and strong body, so you have lots of black.
>>
these niggas are actually better at it
thats it

i cant blame them in any level
>>
>>76614941
are blacks more muscular than whites?
>>
>>76614414
Yes it does, they represent an image of your country at the outside.
>>
>>76615023
at young ages, when they are detected by soccer scouts ? definitely yes
>>
>>76614019
and Griezmann is part portuguese
>>
>>76614019
whites are physically inferior and so are underrepresented in sports
>>
wew, lloris is catalan, is there anything french at all in France?
>>
>>76615302
lol and I didn't recognize Gameiro, another portuguese
>>
>>76615302
>>76615356
they came in France because Spain and Portugal was shit and ruled by dictators
>>
>>76615255
And your king is french
>>
>>76615610
lol at the butthurt, you are a minority in your own country, and Felipe doesn't have a single drop of froggish blood, retard, just check his genealogy, even Louis XIV was mostly german.

Also, it's not my fault if their ancestors were filthy commies.
>>
>>76615023
yes as someone who go to shool with, at 12/13 they look like they 4/5 older (in body). Imagine the effect on young girls when they sit all day close to these men. it expalin the mixing. Surprisingly jew ans upper class children have no blacks in them...
>>
>>76615675
so there's no problem saying Griezman is portuguese because his grandfather was one, but we can't say french family on spannish throne is french
>>
>>76614019
france is over
>>
>>76614019
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>76615675
>you are a minority in your own country
stop extrapolating, you're not on /pol/
>>
Now france is 100% AMERINDIAN

come home, shitskin man
>>
>>76615023
It depends. If you look at all the runners in sports, they're all sub-saharan african
Regarding sport like weight lifting, it's often nordic or baltic people

so for football i guess i'll pick a nig for my team
>>
>>76619056
but the only country doing this is france
>>
>>76615730
Blacks reach puberty earlier than other races.
Early puberty have some disadvantages though.
>>
>soccer
One of the most plebeian of sports by far
>>
File: strongestfastest.jpg (144KB, 572x877px) Image search: [Google]
strongestfastest.jpg
144KB, 572x877px
>>76615023
Blacks run faster than all other races. Whites are the strongest of all races.
>>
Beside your usual shitpost racewar I would like to ask something else.

Should it be against the rule? Whereshould fifa draw the line between a person who can play for national team and those who can't? Just passport? Or place of birth? Or anything else?
>>
>>76615356
Gameiro is not on that pic.
The white guys are LLoris, Griezmann and Gignac.
>>
>>76619326
That's because africans lack the autism to become strongmen. Make it fancy and you will have niggas overpowering whiteys
>>
>>76619331
Football transcended race and ethno-national allegiances when it became about money

Reverting to a pure etho-nationalistic model for recruitment would ruin it
>>
>>76619331
It's just citizenship. Same with the Olympic games. You change your citizenship and voila now you're competing for Uzbekistan.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 245x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 245x327px
>>76619363
>Gignac

Shit, I just saw his article on Wikipedia and thought that he looked a bit gypsy and then...

>In an interview with French football magazine So Foot, Gignac revealed he is of partial Romani descent
>>
>>76619121
Well I guess we're 90% nigger then

What do you want me to say? why do i even try to answer seriously anymore
>>
>>76619388
Damn that's progressive as fuck coming from Sudan.

Just asking, what if a white man play for Sudan national? What do you suppose is the people reaction?
>>
>>76619446
No wonder he was so good at poaching goals
>>
>>76619497
Sudanese people have virtually zero hatred for white foreigners, he'll be welcomed with open arms, given a national nickname and sought after for the team's success

What little we have materialistically we compensate for with hospitality and good will
>>
>>76614414
People interpret way too much into football. Some say it replaces real wars between countries for instance.
>>
>>76619527
kek at this post.
Northern Sudanese are kiling Southern Sudanese just because they're christians.
>>
>>76619564
Nice superficial information but I am talking about basic citizens and not the Islamic fanatics in power
>>
File: 1478517786586.png (388KB, 926x884px) Image search: [Google]
1478517786586.png
388KB, 926x884px
>>
>>76614019
Niggers are physically superior to whites and thus excel at sports
>>
Mulattos are the God-Tier race.
>>
>>76614019
Notice how only the white guys are touching the niggers
>>
>>76619666
Are you a moeposter?
>>
>>76615730
>cuckold: the post
>>
Racial debates aside, this is an extremely good French side, it'll be a huge disappointment if they fail to deliver next year
>>
>>76619446
UN BIG MAC POUR GIGNAC
>>
>>76614019
Nigger>>>>>>>>Gook
>>
>>76614154
it goes:
White > Asian > Negroid
>>
Is France the less racist Yuropean country?

If not, which is?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.