[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>amerifats will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: americanclothes.png (33KB, 723x295px) Image search: [Google]
americanclothes.png
33KB, 723x295px
>amerifats will defend this
>>
i'm not defending that bs
where was he trying to fit in, a trailer park? a wal-mart?
>>
>>76612402
your whole country is a trailer park.
you elected bog shit fart head
>>
>>76612457
are you ten years old?
>>
If you go around wearing a suit here people will think you're retarded. It's part of the illusion of classlessness/class-mobility that is a big part of American culture. It's pretty dumb, but European ideas of taste and refinement are pretty stupid as well.
>>
It's funny because in France everything revolves around the idea that rich people are fags and poor/middle class people are good, yet we all try to wear good stuff.
In the US it's the absolute contrary and yet they all just dress themselves like low class people
>>
File: P1kjI28.jpg (801KB, 3264x2448px)
P1kjI28.jpg
801KB, 3264x2448px
>>76613073
>If you go around wearing a suit here people will think you're retarded.
Reminds me of 1 good film called "Idiocracy"
>>
>>76613139
>russian calling anyone else's underclass dumb and trashy
>>
>>76613073
>If you go around wearing a suit here people will think you're retarded.
depends on the situation. if you're wearing a suit for everything, yeah, it'll be seen as weird.

>hey jack let's go to the movies
>yeah sure thing man let me put on my suit and i'll be there
>>
>>76613156
you are dumb and trashy diego
>>
>>76613346
America is at its lowest point in 40 years right now and it's still ten times the country Russia has ever been. Russia is at its highest point in 25 years and it's still not half the country the Soviet Union was.
>>
>>76613489
Russia was in a much much better state a few years back
>>
>>76611918
If you wear shit like this everywhere in the U.S. it's just fucking weird. I figured it was the same for every first world country. It's not trashy, no one tries to look trashy. If you wear clothes with a shit ton of rags and or holes, that aren't supposed to be their. Then people are going to think your homeless.

>>76613139
I love how people try to use this photo as something that represents the U.S. when only 3 or 4 of the people look in any way similar to the type of people you'd see on a normal day anywhere in public in the U.S.
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 700x700px)
2.jpg
115KB, 700x700px
>>76613574
fuck me
>>
>>76613139
it's amusing to see the only two moderately attractive women standing awkwardly in the bottom right corner
>>
>>76613524
maybe in a short term economic sense, but they've handled Syria very well and have gained a lot of prestige and respect from that.
>>
File: 1489985856734.jpg (75KB, 600x582px)
1489985856734.jpg
75KB, 600x582px
>>76613647
>but they've handled Syria very well and have gained a lot of prestige and respect from that

>/pol/acks actually believe this
>>
>>76613692
I'm a lefty who was just talking shit about Russia, but facts are facts. Assad has won the war, and Russia has shown they can deploy forces overseas and defend their proxys without getting bogged down. I don't see how you can argue that isn't a huge win for Russia.
>>
>>76613780
It's not, because when the U.S. attacked Syrian military on multiple occasions Russia did not do shit. That proves they are too cowardly to actually attack the U.S.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.