[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans hate New York and California so much? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: il_570xN.449822466_jlwx.jpg (61KB, 570x403px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.449822466_jlwx.jpg
61KB, 570x403px
Why do Americans hate New York and California so much? They're carrying the entire country on their backs
>>
Because the people here are nasty shits and we spread like cancer, just because a few jews decided to build a few towers here to hoard shekels doesnt mean everyone has to love us
>>
File: 1478575266203.png (331KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478575266203.png
331KB, 800x510px
>>76608652
>They're carrying the entire country on their backs
>>
>>76608675
But California's economy isn't even dependent on finance
>>
File: gccx happiness.png (288KB, 719x450px) Image search: [Google]
gccx happiness.png
288KB, 719x450px
>>76608652
Don't hate NY. Worst part is NYC smells like garbage, that's all.

California should either be nuked or scorched unrelentingly by the sun. The former would probably be better because it wouldn't cause refugees to flee to the surrounding states.
>>
>>76608652
I'm really grateful that they're there, actually. We need their liberal votes.
>>
Californians and New Yorkers have this nasty habit of electing politicians who fuck their states to the point where they're uninhabitable. They later move to decent places like Idaho, North Carolina, Texas and bring their shitty politics with them.

Compare them to Muslims who come to Europe only to turn them into the shitholes they left behind.
>>
>>76608915
>California should either be nuked or scorched unrelentingly by the sun. The former would probably be better because it wouldn't cause refugees to flee to the surrounding states.
California is doing better than ever. The only problem is housing. Too little housing for too much demand.
>>
New Yorkers are fine, Californians are fine

They have their state's respective problems which they would then project onto the entire nation
That's not so fine
>>
File: 1498703716232.png (1005KB, 1655x931px) Image search: [Google]
1498703716232.png
1005KB, 1655x931px
>>76608652

>carrying

A lot of money is exhanging hands in these states. None of it is carrying the country what so ever.

Unless I guess you're in Hollywood or Wall Street. But you probably don't associate yourself with those 1%, am I right?
>>
>>76608675
>Because the people here are nasty shits

You heavily underestimate the nastiness of people in other parts of the U.S.
>>
File: Cali_Qt.gif (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cali_Qt.gif
44KB, 1024x768px
>>76608652
They hate us cuz they anus
>>
>>76608960

Many businesses have moved out of CA over the past several years because of high taxes and massive regulatory burden.

Not to mention that Governor Fuckbeam is more concerned about giving illegals free shit instead of actually running his state.
>>
>>76609042
Most of the time when business move out of states/nations (based on which ones) into the other it isn't because of regulations or taxes but based on how wade the nation/state is willing to spread their ass for business (until said business leaves the coutnry once said ass is too loose or there's a entity who can spread it wider
>>
>>76608652
Flyover cucks hate everything that is "liberal"
>>
File: 1498548497631.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498548497631.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>76609352
Keep projecting and maybe some movie theater will hire you
>>
new york is good

california a shit
>>
File: zzdfe.jpg (38KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
zzdfe.jpg
38KB, 483x368px
>>76608652
hang yourself
america would be 10000X better without these cancerous tumors
you have literally zero idea about how bad these are and you should never bring it up again
fucking retard
>>
>>76608652
Washington, Illinois, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado and Michigan are just as valuable economically. Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon and Pennsylvania come close in relevance too.
>>
>>76608652
Many major enterprises operate out of those states, but that does not mean that those states are literally "carrying the entire country on their backs". In fact they are really doing the opposite.

I was on the streets of San Francisco when a convoy flew overhead (some F16s and a C130 I believe) sporting red white and blue contrails. I gave them a salute, but the people I noticed on the streets weren't so keen to even look up. It's like they are not even part of the same country.
>>
>>76608652
>California
A big shitholle
>NY
Another big shitholle
>>
rural california is beautiful and conservative. please dont mistake the majority of california with LA and SF
>>
>>76608652
New York and Texas are carrying the nation. The only things California contributes are Hollywood movies and silicon valley. Even then, cities like Seattle are taking over the tech industry.
>>
>>76608652
Because they hate the coasts and California and NY are the 2 biggest ones on their respective coast.
>>
>>76609684
How can the USA function if the states are always jewing each other?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x294px
>>76610064
>>
>>76610151
Not an argument.
>>
Just so you know, OP, in actuality 99% of people don't care. It's a meme.
>>
>>76610185
How it can be superior
>>
>>76610305
By still being better than flyover states?
>>
>>76610025
>Texas
>carrying anything other than their fat asses to Mcdonalds
>cities like Seattle are taking over the tech industry
I always see dumb kids talking about how Texas or other states with a growing tech sector are poised to overtake Cali, and post meme articles about how startups are moving to other states, but they forget that Cali is still the biggest tech hub in the country by far. It's nice to dream about the future, but don't go spouting things that haven't happened yet. If you guys actually knew anything about the tech industry, you would know that most people that move out of silicon valley to other states are young people looking to start a business and once they grow and become successful they always come back.
>>
Everyone hates the best two teams in the league (California and New York). Ignore the fanny flustered flyovers
>>
File: hdi by state.png (144KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
hdi by state.png
144KB, 400x352px
>>76610334
Oh man those awful """"flyover"""" states
>>
>landlocked
>nothing but corn and hamplanets
>anything other than flyover
>>
File: obesity usa.png (803KB, 2311x1465px) Image search: [Google]
obesity usa.png
803KB, 2311x1465px
>>76610551
being fat is for southerners my friend

>coastfats
>>
>>76609684
>I was on the streets of San Francisco when a convoy flew overhead (some F16s and a C130 I believe) sporting red white and blue contrails. I gave them a salute, but the people I noticed on the streets weren't so keen to even look up. It's like they are not even part of the same country.
Jesus Christ you must have looked like the biggest autist in the planet kek. The streets of San Fran are literally packed with people going to work, going to eat, going somewhere 24/7, and are always cramped as fuck. I can only imagine some random guy in the middle of all that chaos standing still and saluting at the air. I bet you made a lot of people laugh at you. I know I certainly would have.
>>
Quick rundown as somebody who has lived all around the country

>New York

A lot of kind, hard-working people, but Manhattan is overrun with hyper-liberal people of the Buzzfeed variety who work bullshit social media marketer type jobs. The rest of the country hates these people because they are cultishly political and obnoxious about it both IRL and online.

>California

A lot of liberals of the hippie and Michael Moore varieties who have enabled ridiculous legislature that many people in the rest of the country considers downright unconstitutional. Nonetheless California can be beautiful and is home to Hollywood so the rest of the country has a love-hate relationship with it. Also a lot of California is a shithole due to various political reasons.

The rest of the country tends to visit these places because they are powerhouses of commerce and entertainment. But nobody ever left saying "man, those New Yorkers sure have a great outlook on life and people" or "damn, those Californians really know how to run a state". The people who agree just never leave.

The bottom line is that NYC and the big cities in California generally have a milieu that is distinctly different from the rest of the country. These places are therefore considered un-American in various ways, and rightly so. Mostly because they are liberal echo chambers and circlejerks.

While I currently live in Manhattan and have spent a lot of time in California, I would much rather settle down in a "middle-American" town/suburb.
>>
>>76611780
That's pretty interesting, thanks for effortposting
>>
>>76610334
see
>>76610448

Just because we don't attract boatloads of tourism doesn't mean life in the flyover is bad.
>>
>>76611780
Quick question, did you spend all your time in California in San Francisco and LA? Because San Diego, Northern California, and even some counties in the bay area/central Cali are nothing like what you just said. I have never even seen a hippie, a mentally ill sjw, or a tranny in my life in my life, outside of San Francisco of course.
>>
o r e g o n
r
e
g
o
n

is objectively the best state imo
>>
>>76608652
nobody really hates New York. People hate California because it's Calfornia.
>>
> They're carrying the entire country on their backs
People don't like the cultural influence they exert because of it.
>>
>>76611901
This.

Where did he go because I live in LA and i don't even run into SJWs. Most people are working citizens and the only time ive ever ran into anything remotely close were my former coworkers who were just feminine white boys(married) in ORange county
>>
>>76610093
Competition between them unironically improves living conditions across the board. Discussions about legalizing weed weren't even on the table in my state until Washington and Colorado both did it.

>>76608652
No one actually hates California and New York, just autists on /int/. Also
>They're carrying the entire country on their backs.
Neither state could feed themselves if they were independent.
>>
>>76612938
>nobody really hates New York.
This and everywhere outside of the NYC metro area is politically the opposite of NYC.
>>
>>76610448
Now overlay that map on a few electoral maps :^)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
They're fucking uninhabitable because they're both filled with spics and niggers who are protected by the law and live off of welfare at least a large minority of them. The only parts of these states that are clean are in Hollywood and Queens because that's where all the fucking jews live.
>>
>>76614453
Actually most of New York is fine. New York City isn't even its capital. Most of the state has little to do with the city. In contrast almost all of California is full of shitheads besides a few select regions and it's the size of Great Britain.
>>
>>76611901
>>76613632

>your state employees can't even fucking travel to "anti-LGBT" states
>hurr, MY california isn't that SJW!

Pull your heads out of your asses.
>>
File: california.jpg (2MB, 2234x2994px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
2MB, 2234x2994px
>>
>>76610064

I was born, bred, and still live in shittyfornia.

Nice try faggot.
>>
>>76611901

>hippies

Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz are full of them. In other words, you're more likely to spot them outside of the major citites.

>Mentally Ill SJW

Go to the liberal arts department at any college or university if you wish to see the real deal.

>Trannies

There are plenty in Long Beach and West LA. They come out in full force during pride festivals.
>>
NorCal is alright same with Upstate NY. Los Angeles and NYC should be nuked though.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.