[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do I do with this coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 51HqUo-IOuL.jpg (37KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
51HqUo-IOuL.jpg
37KB, 346x500px
In the first world and particularly for sheltered suburbanites, we are barely human

For example all through childhood my family used keurig™ instant coffee machines where you buy the little packaged keurig coffee and put it into the machine and press the button.

Just now I went out because I needed coffee, but I didn't have enough money on me for the keurig packets so I just got a generic maxwell house small tub of coffee. I thought all I had to do was mix it in with water and microwave it and it would be ready. But evidently not. It's quite embarrassing that I didn't think about this further.

The point is that I have an exam tomorrow and I really need coffee but I just have these ground up beans or whatever that smell really good but I can't really use them for anything.
Or can I? Can I somehow eat this coffee and get the benefits of the caffeine?
>>
>>76603760
>all through childhood my family used keurig™ instant coffee machines
underageb& pls go
>>
>>76603829
I am 19
>>
I put a teaspoon of it in my protein shake. Haven't found any other way to ingest it without puking tbqh.
>>
>>76603760
Why don't you use google man ?
>btw is it an "american don't know shit about life outside of their malls" meme or something ?
>>
Make coffe and put in the Thermic bottle and drink it during the test.
>>
>>76605460
He don't know how to make cofee with cofee that's the point of the thread !
>>
>>76604240
Then why do you even bother ingesting it?
>>
File: 14986987585841159248964.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
14986987585841159248964.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Some anons in /cum/ suggested greek method which I guess just means boiling water and the ground coffee and letting it settle to the bottom and drinking the rest

I don't know whether to leave the pot uncovered or cover it after it gets to a boil and I turn off the heat
>>
Literally made coffee with 2 small candles yesterday tbqhwy
>>
>>76605720
wew
are you some kind of hipster?
>>
>>76605602
because it's literally the cheapest source of caffeine (by two orders of magnitude) and saves 15 minutes every morning as I don't have to brew a proper cup separately
>>
>>76605810
what are caffeine pills?
>>
>>76605751
Nope, flatmates left with without any real notice and I was like living with no fridge and no way to cook.
So I tried lightning 2 candles and waiting for my moka machine to make even a tiny little bit of coffee, and it worked pretty well.
I don't really give a shit about anything and it puts me in really dangerous situations sometimes :)
>>
File: homoeconomicus.jpg (84KB, 714x573px) Image search: [Google]
homoeconomicus.jpg
84KB, 714x573px
>>76605825
Much more expensive. I can get a 500 g can of instant coffee for $7 from Costco, whereas the same money fetches me only 100 200 mg pills (net 20 g).
>>
>>76603837
>“I am 19”
>>
>>76605919
Are you fuckin stupid or what ?
Coffee only helps with the problem of staying awake when you're tired, otherwise it's just a habit people work on to populate their days and minds.
By forcing a coffee habit which you don't enjoy with a pill or a drink, you're just wasting your attention on something useless.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_213641927.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_213641927.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Well it looks like coffee and there's some mushy grounds in the pot

I think I did it right

From what people say, preparing it this way you have to drink it over the course of like 2 or 3 hours, even with a glass of ice water on the side
>>
And it even tastes like normal coffee
Good shit

takes a long ass time though
>>
What the fuck is this thread?
How can someone not know how to make coffee?
I sincerely hope this is a joke.
>>
>>76606225
Sorry
I'm incompetent in a lot of things in general
>>
>>76606055
>from what I heard it takes 2-3 hours to drink a coffee
wtf ?
You make something 90% of people on the planet know (what is originally cofee) sounds like a legend.
So you take a sip and you wait for it to be cold ?
You won't die off a little bit of coffee, I mean, how do you even drink coffee ? Are you some kind of weird american who only know starbucks-like coffee ? Heard about expresso and what is originally coffee ?
>>
>>76603760
>Falling for the Keurig-Jew
>>
>>76606298
I thought it was something about the grounds getting mixed in the drink means you have to drink it slower, that's what some websites were saying

But that didn't happen and I've almost finished it now

>Are you some kind of weird american who only know starbucks-like coffee ?
lmao yes that is the premise of this thread
>>
>>76606346
So you knew that would automatically turn into an american-dont-know-shit memetic thread but you did it anyway because this website needs constant useless bullshit to entertain over-fitted ideas till generating memes ?
Why are on attention focused on such useless shits ?
>>
>>76606437
I made the thread because I literally didn't know how to brew coffee. I posted a link to this thread in /cum/ and some people helped.

at least there's some variation on the board now even if it's stupid
>>
>>76606506
Maybe some other stupid anon will find it on the archives and will know what real coffee is from the experience of another anon just like him.
Btw any website hosting long term archives with a search engine ?
>>
If you have some kind of tea steeper, you can just steep it like tea. Alternatively, if you have a coffee filter or cheesecloth, you can do a pourover by putting the filter over a cut, putting the ground in it, and pouring boiled water in slowly.
>>
>>76606614
maybe maybe
you never know

anyway the only archive I use is desuarchive, I think there's some more that archive /int/ but without images. moe was good before it died ofc.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.