[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Your opinion of Dear Leader?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg (81KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg
81KB, 1200x630px
1. Your country
2. Your opinion of Dear Leader?
>>
Deserve a bullet through the skull.
>>
>>76602113
Despot
>>
>>76602113
He's right about his countries need for a nuclear deterrent.
>>
smart cookie, mostly because he eats so many of 'em
>>
>>76602192
>he fell for the nuclear deterrent meme

Just because they have a policy of "no first use" does not mean they follow it. If they followed it they would not constantly be threatening to blow up the U.S. or running simulations on how to do it.
>>
Based.
>>
>>76602279
They don't threaten to use it against the US unless the US invades them. Because it's a
deterrent. Saying they'll defend themselves is not a threat. And they DO have a no-first use policy, and won't use it first it because the whole point is preserve their country. NK's nuke policy is defensible and obviously correct for the country to do. Without it, it is just a matter of time until millions of their people die in a long war with the extraordinarily aggressive US. With it, there is no looming threat of war and stability is restored to the region.
>>
>>76602113
Every faggot from antifa should be sent to live there
>>
File: 1497414755331.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497414755331.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>Every faggot from antifa should be sent to live there
>>
Pretty bad fellow, although I would love to be him.

They should make a James Bond movie based on this guy.
>>
>>76602734
They should be sent to somalia.
>>
>>76602113
1. Mexico
2. I hope Papi Kim nukes Japan and Alaska
>>
>>76602734
actually seems like a better place for trumpfags considering they want to live under a ruler and love state propaganda that pushes their agenda.
>>
File: trumpkid1.jpg (305KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
trumpkid1.jpg
305KB, 1000x667px
>They should be sent to somalia.

Slightly off topic, why does it seem like there's only one Swiss poster on this board, and why is he such a /pol/tard faggot?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.