[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koreans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Are they the most fake people on the planet?
>>
File: 20120428_WOC079.png (38KB, 595x708px) Image search: [Google]
20120428_WOC079.png
38KB, 595x708px
no, that's racist
>>
lmaoing at all korean threads are about their looks
>>
>>76600697
I honestly prefer the pre-surgery pictures, they have a lot more character and personality compared to those goddamn indistingishable kawaii faces.
>>
>>76600697
>>76601178
it's TRANSHUMANISM
>>
I can't wait for the day Koreans become more genetically mixed with Whites and Blacks so they stop resembling ants so much
>>
>>76600878
Greece and Italy get Botox and breast augmentation. It has nothing to do with changing their faces besides removing wrinkles or extra fat.
>>
>>76601281
Choghtu...
>>
in most cases, goddamn weird gook faces are more terrible than ones without plastic before. I wonder why they don't think having the typical plastic face is shameless. they might be not beauties but they are less ugly enough to marry.
>>
No sources but just theory-crafting:

Korea is essentially an oligarchy, with powerful families controlling large industries. Those industries (like the ones behind many kpop groups) have government funding. I'm gonna guess there is the media industries are family owned (like how Samsung is). If thats the case, the media pushes actors and actresses who have the preferred face of that one family, and combined with Korea's small size and homogeneity, creates a singular idea of beauty.

In the states, I see so many basic bitches going for the Kardashian look, presumably because they watch a shit ton of their media. Likewise, Koreans (who generally love their media) want to look like their stars but only have a single beauty standard to look up to so they go and get the sameface look.

As for why Koreans care so much about appearances (face shots being required on job resumes, etc...), I have no idea.
>>
>>76602577
cont.

In Japan, looking neat and proper is a social responsibility. After all, nobody likes looking at slobs on the streets. Maybe Korea adopted that and took it to another level?
>>
>>76602577
>because they watch a shit ton of their media. Likewise, Koreans (who generally love their media) want to look like their stars but only have a single beauty standard to look up to so they go and get the sameface look.

This is pretty accurate, I think. In addition, they were developing too fast, and following it, they had to manage to express themselves in the global market or scenes because they ware starting to be self aware of their "new" nationalism. In the situation, the entertainment industry got too much into the venturous way of "global marketing" as a new/developing country, before gaining enough experience in their domestic market. This was one of the reasons that such capitalistic beauties literally have blatantly been "produced" in their media. They've formed the beauty in/with the global marketing.
>>
File: 39256402605.jpg (158KB, 694x1343px) Image search: [Google]
39256402605.jpg
158KB, 694x1343px
RUINED
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.