[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Slavonia.svg.png (29KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Slavonia.svg.png
29KB, 250x242px
What happens here
>>
Literally the only redeeming factor about Croatia and the Balkans in general is their coast.

So imagine being from a region that is far from the coast. It's shit. It's hell on earth. Filled with horrible people living in a horrible region.

You're welcome.
>>
>slavonia
>slovenia
>slovakia
>slavolania
>slovololia
>slovokia
>slovolakia
>slovolenia
>slevania
>slavonania
>>
>>76600121
>melania
>>
>>76600121
jelly?
>>
why that one of all places

well for the last 200 years it was the area that produced the food for entire croatia, and everybody from the mountains and from the coast moved there, because it's flat and fertile land

and in the last few years it has become the poorest part of croatia, because we entered the eu and get cheaper food, and now hundreds of thousands of people move from there to ireland
>>
>>76600245
>Bled
blyat'?
>>
>>76600307
more like blyet

CYKA BLYET
>>
>>76600300
This. But it's still far from hell on earth like >>76600117 said.
>>
>>76600121
slavolacedaemonia
>>
>>76600074
Serbian removal
>>
>>76600489
More like Serbian language removal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRNOgosjDY
>>
>>76600121
do you hate croats in italy
i hear that a lot
>>
>>76600568
Yeah why do you think they claimed you were squating on Italian land
>>
>>76600300
but Ireland is also poor
>>
>>76600688
The Irish love immigration and multi culture bs
>>
I almost happened there!
>>
>>76600688
their gdp growth is insane, bigger than the british one

also only some eu countries gave us the right to work without working permits and ireland is one of them

also slavonians are extreme cucktolicks and they think that the irish are, too , so they go there
>>
>>76600117
kukavico bježi
>>
>>76600895
You're always welcome in Sweden.
>>
>>76600956
thats so nice of you, sven <3
>>
least degenerate part
>>
there is a conspiracy theory that they are making slavonia empty so they can give it to arabs and jews because it's getting harder for them to grow food down there because of global warming
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.