[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turcomanos, who is this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: adnan-hoca-2013.jpg (275KB, 786x452px) Image search: [Google]
adnan-hoca-2013.jpg
275KB, 786x452px
turcomanos, who is this guy?
>>
adnan oktar. the most anti-darwinist person on earth. he is also leader of islamic cult but its hardly islamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9qJi6cmJYQ
>>
>>76600142
probably he made erdogan ban evolution in high schools too. i love this circus
>>
>>76599979
Our lord and saviour, mastermind behind erdogan
>>
>>76599979
most alpha religious leader on earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZE_m2zjAoc

http://www.harunyahya.org/ just look at the his symbol :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76600142
What the fug
>>
how this show can be legal in turkey wtf
>>
>>76600142
That girl in the black dress who the dancing girl sits next to at the end of the video is a legitimate 10/10
>>
File: IMG_3516.jpg (103KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3516.jpg
103KB, 2048x1152px
>>76599979
Isn't he this guy?
>>
>>76600142
Wtf
>>
>>76601759
yeah
>>
File: cry.jpg (43KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
43KB, 612x612px
>>76600977
Wait is this Harun Yahya? the Harun Yahya who make educational religious CDs? please no it can't be him, I used to watch it together my bros, his videos and teachings are part of my childhood
>>
>>76600977
Wow, Turkish woman look like THAT
>>
>>76602153
Yep, Harun Yahya is his alias. You got bamboozled, congratulations!
>>
the last alpha male alive
>>
he is jewish mason
>>
>>76602459
Fuck Turkey
>>
>>76602153
???

>>76602404
fuck off spic
>>
>>76603938
What was he imprisoned for?
>>
>>76599979
You know, this man's story is somewhat tragic. This guy was a religious figure of the 80's-90's, and got into prison along with a few others in the 90's.

Apparently, they were tortured heavily in prison with abuse and chemicals, and at least one of them, some dude named Hasan Mezarcı, practically went crazy from the treatment, and literally claims to be Jesus in the flesh whereas beforehand he was just a vocal conservative figure. Some claim they were brainwashed, some claim they just cracked under pressure and torture and went mad.

When Adnan Oktar got out he started (or continued, I don't know much of its history) a pseudo-Islamic sex cult and began claiming he was the messiah, which is still what he's doing, although I don't know if the details are the same as they were in the 90's - they used to 'marry' women amongst themselves and just lobby amongst the rich, although the whole cult was and apparently still is an orgy of debauchery - only higher ups of the cult could actually partake in vaginal intercourse with their 'common women', who only allow for oral-anal intercourse with the lower members, who aren't allowed to bugger a lot of women or the favorites of the higher ups either (everyone gets like a single partner or something until they rise up the ranks, I don't know the details). Kind of like a sexual Ponzi scheme where the currency is women, who go under a LOT of operations to turn themselves into bimbos.

Apparently they sustain themselves off blackmail of members and some illegal dabblings aside from lobbying and funding from their members, and some claim that the cult has ties to Freemasonry (as fact, though, he was anointed a highest degree Freemason by an Italian Lodge on live television).
>>
>>76603938
You guys really need him again, don't you.
>>
>>76603987
In the 90's you could get imprisoned for religious stuff. Partially what caused the AKP to rise again, they played victim very well (and they weren't exactly incorrect - even Erdogan was imprisoned for reciting a poem).

>>76604044
This is sort of his fault. When he shut down the religious orders he cut off a tradition that, although conservative and admittedly not perfect, kept people rooted in a mystical and more compassionate sort of Islam (the Whirling Dervishes were banned for example, until ironically an American diplomatic committee went to Konya and asked 'hey where's them dervishes', at which point the government literally went to their houses and gathered them all the appease the Americans). This caused a lot of self-proclaimed hodjas and imams to pop up, all of which serve their own corrupt sort of Islam.

The Kemalist reaction again was to just oppress it and try to forget it, but the people who were forgotten and left in the slums eventually took the power in their own hands - see, AKP.
>>
How can he get along with claiming to be the Mahdi in a sunnite country?
>>
>>76604375
He's not the only one who claims to be Mahdi - there are plenty at any given time with varying degrees of power (Turkey is weird in its understanding of Islam, or lack of understanding, really - Islamic sex cults are a thing, there was this real old dude who claimed that his semen was literal Divine Light, for example, and had a blowjob cult grown around him - a similar guy popped up recently a few years ago and apparently his adherents would keep riding him to orgasm during their religious ceremonies). Oktar is an international figure with lots of unknown funding (as I said, some say he's a Mason, some say it's Israel that funds him) and a lot of lobbying power (he's got adherents amongst the rich strata, iirc).
>>
>>76600977
no one will ever look at me like that, as that girl looks at that mongol
>>
is there any way to join his cult
>>
>>76599979

he makes his t*rkroach bimbo harem dance to shitty chart pop music remixes
>>
>>76602153
>>76603123

alri rasheed
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.