[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa best continent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: africa-11115_640.jpg (116KB, 585x640px) Image search: [Google]
africa-11115_640.jpg
116KB, 585x640px
>god tier wildlife
>god tier diverse nature
>big as fug
>diamonds n shit, rich earth
>a e s t h e t i c shape

We should trade continent with negros, fuck this micropenis tier continent
>>
džabe ti wildlife i diverse nature kad ne izlaziš iz svoje sobe jazo
>>
File: so-much-life.jpg (38KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
so-much-life.jpg
38KB, 500x418px
More wildlife than all the twelve colonies put together.
>>
>>76595937
But it's full of africans
>>
A lot of the wildlife should be killed off, desu. Europe barely has anything that can kill you.
>>
>>76598425
>life should be made easier for the stupid and lazy
This kills the evolutionary progress.
>>
>>76598537
Evolutionary progress has basically stopped with the rise of vaccines and better technology
>>
>>76598537

Go ahead and survive a black mamba bite.
>>
>>76595937
>blacks move en masse to europe to escape poverty
>by 2030 no balcks live anymore in africa
>now europeans move into emtpy africa and claim it for them
>new africa turns super rich with huge space for everyone
how great would that be
>>
if one more fucking african movies to my street i am moving to Tanzania to give them a taste of their own pharmecuticals
>>
>>76598893
Kek'd
>>
>>76598893
for that to work, they have to dislike you as much as you dislike them though
>>
>>76598893
this is an interesting solution, when all africans eventually come to europe should we just all go to africa? I wouldn't mind farming for a living t b h
>>
>>76599112
yes i think so we can swap continents with no problem. More fertile land there, more open space. We can build a new society. Begin with fresh institutions and plan out new cities knowing everything we know now about design and practicality.
>>
THATS IT LADS LET THE IMMIGRATION INVASION BEGIN I SAY WE ALL BOARD A PLANE TO 1. Tanzania 2. Senegal 3. UGANDA AND OVERSTAY OUR VISAS
>>
>>76599112
>>76599260
I'm not sure there's anywhere in Africa where I'd like the climate. I'm a cool weather guy so I guess how hot is the South African coast? Oceanic climates are often nice and mild so maybe Madagascar? Can't say I've ever looked into this.
>>
>>76599344
Also the Mediterranean coast maybe? You fags can keep all that equatorial bullshit to yourselves.
>>
>>76599514
I've been to Tunisia a few times and the climate on the coast is about the same as where I live in, maybe only slightly hotter
>>
>>76599579
And how hot is that? I've never been to Italy either. Closest I've gotten would be Paris and I'm sure that's entirely different. Am I at least right I'm guessing the Mediterranean region in general is probably pretty low humidity with nice breezes?

As a side note I've heard Tunisians know how to party and have a good time. Is that true?
>>
>>76599686
it gets to about 30-35°C in summer and to 5°C winter occasionally even touching 0°C
I wouldn't know about parties in tunisia unfortunately, I've only been there for work
>>
>>76599260
yeah let's move a lot of sun weak people to a very hot area
>>
File: blackcollage.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
blackcollage.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>76598298
Ya, I would live in Africa if they disappear from Africa.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.