[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Polish anons and other anons who have traveled to Poland,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496424723071.png (1MB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496424723071.png
1MB, 1275x717px
To Polish anons and other anons who have traveled to Poland, what foods and dishes do you recommend I should eat when I'm out there? I shall be in and around Krakow during my stay if that helps narrow down some local delicacies.
>>
self bump
>>
>>76591025
Bigos, pierogi (dumplings) and buckwheat groats with kefir
>>
>>76591025
Buy brownie chocolate. It's really good.
>>
>>76591079
>>76591106
I shall try these, thanks
>>
>>76591305
Buckwheat groat can be eaten with greaves too
And kopytki (hooves) are good choice
I actually love pancackes with spinach and pizza on puff pastry (french cake), but those aren't traditional polish dishes...
And our chocolate is good indeed, let's check out Wedel
Belgian chocolate is probably only better
>>
File: dat sarmatian boi.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dat sarmatian boi.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>76591025
Pierogi with as many different fillings as you can find (with cottage cheese and mashed potatoes, with cabbage and mushrooms, with meat, with forest fruits)
As many different soups as you can find (żurek, rosół, white borscht, red borscht, chłodnik, cucumber soup)
Potato pancakes with mushroom sauce or "Hungarian" style sauce
Gołąbki (cabbage dumplings with meat, rice, and mushrooms inside)
Bigos and sausages are alright too, but they're kinda mundane dishes, so hardly a delicacy.
Speeaking of mundane stuff, try fresh bread with lard and pickled cucumbers. Some restaurants serve it as a pre-dinner snack. It's good with beer or something stronger.
Order tatar if you feel like leaving your comfort zone, it's good with wódka.
And in restaurants ask for either regional beers or craft beers, muh microbreweries boomed in Pooland so there's a lot of the good stuff.
Also, there's a lot of different ciders ever since Putin sanctioned our apples.
You can ask about kwas too, but usually it's just these folk-style restaurants that serve it.
If you feel like drinking something stronger I actually don't recommend wódka, because you can get wódka everywhere. Get some mead or a fruity nalewka instead.
>>
thanks guys, going to try and get all the stuff you've recommended.
>>
>>76591025
Why travel to Poland when you can go to London and get the same experience?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.