[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Catholics worse than Muslims? They killed and burnt all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Were Catholics worse than Muslims?

They killed and burnt all the Europeans who didn't follow their sect and killed and burnt all the scientists. Vatican still didn't admit the Earth was a sphere until the 60's.
>>
>>76589231
white people are worse than everyone
>>
>>76589304
therefore white muslims are the worst?
i fear the future
>>
File: 75f.png (190KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
75f.png
190KB, 300x411px
>>76589367
white person cannot be muslim, its a common sense
>>
while morally questionable, depopulation is never ethically wrong, infact, modern western stance on killing fellow humans directly or indirectly is extremely unethical in the long run. people or even peoples should be allowed to die out or else we will run out of space and resources and the killing will come on our doorsteps regardless.
>>
>>76589449
give the example, off yourself
do it for the greater good
>>
>>76589231
>They killed and burnt all the Europeans who didn't follow their sect and killed and burnt all the scientists.

But that's wrong

>Vatican still didn't admit the Earth was a sphere until the 60's.

But that's also wrong.

Stephen Hawking and other pop scientists need to stop talking about things that aren't science as if they were more qualified that your average goon on the street. There is nothing more cringeworthy than some meme science promoter with their shit-tier 1800s outdated as fuck philosophical views about the universe pretending to know about history, religion, literature, etc.
>>
The Catholic authority worship is a bit weird
>>
>>76589231
Stop this meme with "flat-earth catholics"
It should be "geocentrical catholics"
And it's not the same
>>
>>76589231

why does he rant about religious belief when he is supporting Creatio Ex Nihilo?
>>
>Were Catholics worse than Muslims?
Obviously not. Especially not to Europeans. But even to the rest of the world, the older a religion gets the less of a threat it is.

>They killed and burnt all the Europeans who didn't follow their sect
That's not true. That's mostly not true. That happened a few times but not *that* much.
> and killed and burnt all the scientists.
All? What was that, once? They've also pushed science as a divinely-inspired vocation, sometimes.
> Vatican still didn't admit the Earth was a sphere until the 60's.
That would be pretty stupid but now I doubt your veracity. Gib citation.
>>
>>76589231
>No god
>Grand design
Pick one Stephen
>>
>>76589231

>french flag talking shit about catholics

wow... surprise, I bet your name is mohammad too.
>>
>>76589577
Oh shut the fuck up you cancerous fucking religious drone. There is nothing more cringeworthy than a grown man bending over backwards to defend a death cult responsible for hundreds of years worth of the worst crimes against humanity, with the fucking gall to try to strawman people who dared to criticise said institutions.

>pop scientists
As opposed to pop cultists. You and your ilk really are repudgent little cretins. How about you get the fuck off the internet and return to the 1500s, along with the cancerous bullshit you are white knighting for.

Fucking hypocrite.

>>76591459
You too, see above. Fucking hell, were do fuckwits even come from?
>>
>>76589231
>Vatican still didn't admit the Earth was a sphere until the 60's.
This can't be true. Its been known that the Earth is a sphere for literally thousands of years and it was the same people's work that proved it that the Church spent centuries copying.
>>
>>76591742
What are you sperging about? Fuck off.
>>
File: european facebook.jpg (125KB, 792x1200px) Image search: [Google]
european facebook.jpg
125KB, 792x1200px
>>76589231
no they were about the same

the difference here being that christians stopped being violent genocidal retards hundreds of years ago while muslims havnt. They are simply incompatible with western culture
>>
>>76589231
>Burnt all the scientists.
Are you fucking dumb? If it wasn't because of monestaries preserving knowledge in the middle ages then scientific progress would be like 500 years back.
If you are an ignorant in history don't pretend that you know about it.
>>
File: 1498663629158.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498663629158.png
80KB, 1272x800px
>>76593713
he's probably an arab immigrant, they have lower IQ than euros
>>
>>76591742
I'm not even Catholic. In fact the RCC is unfortunately still upset that my church split off from them 500 years ago.

I just don't like the fedora level nonsense going on. The RCC certainly has had its moments of behaving like a death cult but that's not all it is. All I'm trying to say.
>>
>>76593765
BTW, why did those threads get deleted? Is /int/ becoming political correctness land?
>>
File: 2017-06-28-214657_398x43_scrot.png (34KB, 398x43px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-28-214657_398x43_scrot.png
34KB, 398x43px
Only an ameriturd could formulate such a dumb question.

Lemaitre was a priest
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.