[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private sector monkeys in this country are insufferable. Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Ebola_virus_virion.jpg (171KB, 1280x589px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Ebola_virus_virion.jpg
171KB, 1280x589px
Private sector monkeys in this country are insufferable. Some fucking clerk or some shit talked shit at me for being "comfortable" in the public sector despite being a training doctor. The average 80 IQ retard in this country depends on doctors and medicine and should beg for the government to open more hiring positons since public health of them and their children depends on us.
>>
>>76586639
shut up subhuman, he was a greek, don't talk shit about greeks
>>
>b-but a failed surgery killed my 80 year old mother a decade ago!!! Doctors and the public health sector are useless and they earn soooo much money!!!

It pains me to see this country once being the centre of medicine and healthcare succumb to this. A 60 year old BARISTA talking shit about a person studying 10 years so he could take care of him and his loved ones. An UNEDUCATED person who thinks everything in life is a conspiracy and that doctors and nurses have everything easy and earn like 10k a month

This is the prime reason why the majority of Greek doctors leave for abroad and why I also plan on doing the same. Why should I care for people who are ungrateful and think of me as some comfortable office person sitting on his ass and earning money without deserving it while I come face to face with people near death everyday, and to people who whenever something goes wrong or unpredictably me and other surgeons get shouted for for being useless and incapable?
>>
>you don't work in Iraq or Syria mate! You're only working at a hospital

And you're a uneducated piece of human garbage, who at most went through high school and now serves drinks or prepares food and complain how everything is so tough for you when you're at the base of pyramid

>you are a bastard who serves the rich children of rich bastards and complain about your boredom at your office while people are suffering from poverty everyday

No, I do not complain about anything. I love my job, I love being to help other people and is exactly what I chose for and expected. You on the other hand is the one complaining that people like me are working due to connections and such else bullshit. YOU are the one who chose to not get a good degree and thought "eh man, who cares, my daddy will find work for me?" you are only reaping what you sowed
>>
>>76587054
>It pains me to see this country once being the centre of medicine and healthcare

?
>>
>>76587320
in antiquity Greek doctors were renowned as their best of their time, and many books written by ancient physicians and physical therapists are now form the base of modern medicine

while in modern day, the average Greek is scared of science and medicine and prefers to pray to god instead of recieving medical care, especially common amongst older people
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.