[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went for a stroll in a suburb of Tel Aviv. You have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493250601752.jpg (239KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
1493250601752.jpg
239KB, 700x661px
I just went for a stroll in a suburb of Tel Aviv. You have no idea how many kids Israel has, all I see are kids everywhere, at least 3 times the adults.
Fugg.
>>
File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px)
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>Soviets
>Japan
>>
>>76586439
think the american t-rex is the only one fighting japan in the lower picture
also in reality the french werent as easy in the air as they were in the ground
the amount of losses the Luftwaffe lost in the Battle of France is similar to the Battle of Britain
>>
>>76586439
The Americans nuked Japan in part to force a surrender before the Soviets got involved, and had to be included in the peace conference.
>>
>>76586380
that's a good thing. you don't have to rely on subhuman immigration to retain the size of your economy.
>>
>>76586439
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
>>
>>76586627
Actually, from today's news, the biggest national security company in Israel went bankrupt. They will have absolutely no way to pay pensions for today's kids when they rich old age.
>>
>>76587123
Now and the pension age of the current Israeli youth is a long time
>>
>>76587123
I tought the money thing was the stuff you guys dominated.
>>
>>76587151
The date when their funds will dry out is estimated to be 2045, not long at all.
>>
>>76587123
believe me, your kids are a blessing.
without them you are fucked like >>76586627 said
>>
>>76587162
>I tought the money thing was the stuff you guys dominated.
Are you stupid or just Spanish? The guys who ran the NS scam dominated the money so well, that's why it went bankrupt.
>>
where would Isreal be with 1,3 kids per women?
Arab in a few decades
>>
>>76586380
Are they orthodox?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.