[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His country will never have a currency as aesthethic as the €uro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 49

File: euros12may3-640x640x80.jpg (81KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
euros12may3-640x640x80.jpg
81KB, 640x438px
>His country will never have a currency as aesthethic as the €uro
>>
Euro is USSR-tier shit though.
>>
File: billete-euros.jpg (444KB, 1504x1231px) Image search: [Google]
billete-euros.jpg
444KB, 1504x1231px
>>
>>76578576
coins in my backpack are so dirty that vending machines refuse to accept half of them

they're covered in 0.5mm dirt
>>
File: 47529563.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
47529563.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
post your country variants of the backside of the Euro
>>
>>76578576
None of our money(in active circulation) has LKY on it. Except a limited edition small quantity of LKY commemorative collectors ones.
>>
File: 無題.png (40KB, 578x403px) Image search: [Google]
無題.png
40KB, 578x403px
>bunch of countries barely surpasses a country
>>
>>76578765
Go away american dog licker.
>>
>>76578765

You're more of a continent than a country. You have the population of Germany + France.
>>
>>76578576

Looks like money with chocolate inside it
>>
>>76578939
it's quite questionable that yet combination of population and domains under EU are way more than ours but still gets higher rate by 15.8%.

not even more than twice while indulging primary countries as Germany, France, Italy and so on.
>>
>>76579107

Your country has a long history of maintaining the value of the Yen.

We have rascals like Italy or Greece in our ranks that make our currency seem less trustworthy.
>>
File: f3c.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f3c.gif
842KB, 480x270px
>>76579155
>Your country has a long history of maintaining the value of the Yen.
Germanistan education everyone
>We have rascals like Italy or Greece in our ranks that make our currency seem less trustworthy.
it's time to stop posting
>>
File: new 2017 coins.jpg (390KB, 2250x1266px) Image search: [Google]
new 2017 coins.jpg
390KB, 2250x1266px
>>76578576
umm, no, sweetie
>>
>>76579181
but he's right
>>
>>76578765
They don't surpass us. Our GDP is still higher.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
>>
>>76579193
I rather dislike these, they're too much like the euro actually, coin design should be understated
>>
File: Pound coins.jpg (1MB, 1298x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Pound coins.jpg
1MB, 1298x1999px
>>76579233
the bog standard everyday coins coming through
>>
>>76579214
>but he's right
oh look the retarded slovakian nigger that has to spout his ignorant opinion about economics to defend daddy germany and suck his cock like the little cuck he is.
Japan has a long historing of devaluing their yen, certainly not of keeping its value stable. Now fuck off.
>>
>>76579155
>Your country has a long history of maintaining the value of the Yen.
Yeah, so instead of inflating their currency just a little, they are now so deeply in debt that they are having troubles just paying down the interest rates.
>>
>>76579261
Ahh right were those last ones collectors' coins? The every day ones look great.
>>
>>76579267
They are right, you fucking amateur.
>>
>>76579332
>They are right, you fucking amateur.
no they aren't you fucking nigger. Are you only counting the last 5 years or something? Fucking snownigger retard
>>
>>76579193
It truly is aesthetic. I have always liked the coin of Newton.
>>
>>76579181
You can get five times more dollars for a yen today than in 1960, my heavily indebted friend.

>>76579280
They're in debt to themselves.
>>
File: coin-all-collage.jpg (337KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
coin-all-collage.jpg
337KB, 1600x900px
>>76579331
I think they're commemorative like these, not sure.
>>
Actually, my country may very soon have a currency precisely as aesthetic as the euro.
>>
File: £50,000 coin.jpg (79KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
£50,000 coin.jpg
79KB, 680x680px
>>76579331
This coin can be yours for only £50,000 m8
>>
>>76579376
I have no debts, I am literally a millionaire. And no shit, how much value has the dollar lost since the 1960? You fucking nigger trying to distort truth
>>
File: euro-coins.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
euro-coins.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>76578638
here's mines
>>
>>76579455
>And no shit, how much value has the dollar lost since the 1960?
There you see it, the Yen did a much better job against it.
>>
>>76579491
most countries have done a better job against it, that's not an accomplishment. If you didn't adopt the euro, your politics of low wages and devaluation would have literally made you a third world country, you are fucking parasites and I can't wait for the day or reckoning now that the US isn't covering your ass anymore
>>
>>76579528
>devaluation
I meant deflation
>>
>>76579528
>your politics of low wages
Lel.
Care to compare German ? Our minimum wage could be higher than your median wage.
>now that the US isn't covering your ass anymore
If I'm not mistaken, you received the highest Marshall funds assistance per capita.
>>
>>76579470
Cool
Who's the guy on the 2 euro coin?
>>
File: coins.jpg (123KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
coins.jpg
123KB, 470x468px
uhm no sweetie
>>
>>76579570
>Care to compare German ? Our minimum wage could be higher than your median wage.
Germanistan education everyone. You suppressed your wages through the unification and Hartz IV, your politicians even corrupted the leaders of the unions so that you could do it, don't pretend you didn't do you fucking subhuman parasite
>If I'm not mistaken, you received the highest Marshall funds assistance per capita.
way not to understand what I am talking about you fucking nigger. What the fuck has the Marshall plan to do with anything? I am talking about the fact that you are trying to be a leader in Europe and you want to start building your army again because you think that you are suddenly a strong economy just because you are leeching off the rest of Europe. If the euro disappears tomorrow, you default and never recover. Now that you don't have US protection anymore, your mercantilism and your attempts at destroying Europe for your own good will have repercussions. Prepare your anus subhuman
>>
File: 25_ptas_muenze.jpg (58KB, 640x312px) Image search: [Google]
25_ptas_muenze.jpg
58KB, 640x312px
>>76578576
I remember being a child before having the euro and being on vacation in Spain with my family. Your old currency had coins with holes in it. Back then I thought this was cool AF.
>>
>>76579673
>You suppressed your wages through the unification and Hartz IV
The unions agreed to moderate their demands to lower unemployment. The Netherlands pursue a very similar policy.

Now, what did you say about low wages, my indebted friend? Care to compare German wages to Italian ones?

>>76579673
>If the euro disappears tomorrow, you default and never recover.
I tell you a little secret, my heavily indebted friend: any country will default if its currency disappears. Apropos default, how are your banks doing? Propping them up against EU regulations again?
>>
>>76579682
I think a number of European countries used to have holes in their coins from what I remember.
>>
>>76579682
I still have some peseta and Maltese lira somewhere
>>
>>76579598
Dante Alighieri, writer of the Divina Comedia (Dante's Inferno etc etc)
>>
>>76578576
Wow, the Finnish 2€ coin looks beautiful on its backside
>>
>>76579598
Dante Alighieri
>>
>>76579786
dutch one is nice desu
>>
>>76579723
>The unions agreed to moderate their demands to lower unemployment
except your politicians were sentenced because they paid off union leaders you fucking moron. Your country is corrupted to the core.
>Now, what did you say about low wages, my indebted friend? Care to compare German wages to Italian ones?
it seems to me that you don't understand how economics work. Nominal wages have nothing to do with what I am talking about. Germans purposely violated the European rules regarding economic targets for the 10 years prior to the adoption of the euro, so that they could use the euro to suck everyone dry. You are literal parasite niggers. You have never wanted a union: just like the entirety of your history, all you want is dominance and supremacy, and like always in history you'll get BTFO. I hope this time they genocide your ass for good.

>I tell you a little secret, my heavily indebted friend: any country will default if its currency disappears. Apropos default, how are your banks doing? Propping them up against EU regulations again?
You don't understand you ignorant subhuman nigger. The only reason why your country hasn't failed is because the whole of Europe is paying for it. Capisc?
Without the euro you are literally nothing, and your economy would implode. For the rest of Europe instead, it would be a liberation and we could go back to fucking breathing without your beggar thy neighbour shenanigans.
>>
>>76579786
>Andorra 1 euro coin
A
FUCKING
HOUSE
>>
File: vapaussotaraha.jpg (47KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
vapaussotaraha.jpg
47KB, 628x628px
Commemorative coin from Finland.
>>
>>76579887
>Your country is corrupted to the core.

Funny to hear that from an Italian ...
>On the 2016 Corruption Perceptions Index, Italy took 61st place out of 174 countries, scoring on a par with Senegal, Montenegro, and South Africa.
... but exchanging insults is pointless anyways, let's look at the facts.

The Euro has been a French initiative, the Germans initially opposed it. Right now, we're still opposing the inflationary policy an Italian (Draghi) is running, to no avail. We can't even force Hungary to take a bunch of refugees. We aren't almighty.

You constantly call me nigger; you know what actual nigger behavior is? Blaming successful white countries for the problems of your country: sky-high taxes, inefficient bureaucracy, mediocre education, corruption and youth unemployment.

Now, try explain why nominal wages in Germany being two times higher than in Italy still passes as "wage dumping" in your fantasies.
>>
>>76579470
i think ive seen the 1€ variant in person
>>76579655
>biggest coins ook like lazy copies of euros
>rest just look like 19th century coins
>>76579682
yes, the 25 pesetas coins were tied with a string to use several times in some coin machines
coin machines ended up either not accepting this specific coins or having specific systems to avoid the string method
>>
>>76579452
How big is it?
>>
>>76580066
>>On the 2016 Corruption Perceptions Index, Italy took 61st place out of 174 countries, scoring on a par with Senegal, Montenegro, and South Africa.
that index is based on perceive corruption. Italian mass media complains about corruption just as much as german media promotes interracial sex. It's literally not an argument.

>The Euro has been a French initiative, the Germans initially opposed it.
Germans only pretended to opposite it. They accepted only after the were guaranteed they could have the unification. That's because with the unification, they could finally apply their masterplan for european domination.
>Right now, we're still opposing the inflationary policy an Italian (Draghi) is running, to no avail. We can't even force Hungary to take a bunch of refugees. We aren't almighty.
Draghi literally sucks german cock day and night. There is no inflationary policy in Europe you fucking idiot, in fact Draghi is desperately trying to raise it because it's too low. Deflation is never good, it's only good if you can beggar thy neighbour after you force them into giving up their fiscal sovereignity like Germany has done for other euro countries.
>You constantly call me nigger; you know what actual nigger behavior is? Blaming successful white countries for the problems of your country: sky-high taxes, inefficient bureaucracy, mediocre education, corruption and youth unemployment.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nigger you don't understand shit. Italian industrial output and efficiency were on par with Germany literally as soon as pre-euro economic targets were enforced. You can literally see the graph when it happens, and Germany going up because they broke the rules while we got fucked. What's the point of speaking with a subhuman nigger who never tried to open a macroeconomics book?
>>
>>76580066
>Now, try explain why nominal wages in Germany being two times higher than in Italy still passes as "wage dumping" in your fantasies.
you did dumping for 10 years before the adoption of the euro you fucking faggot, economics is a social science, it is based on trend and statistical movements. How fucking retarded are you? Holy shit you subhumans have the lowest IQ possible
>>
>>76579786
i dont really dig the "flowers / wildlife" backside in finnish coins
>making andorra, malta and vatican special coins
why waste time making specific coins for micronations like that, they dont even have any relevant world heritage to put as art
>>
>>76578576
Good
>>
>>76579181
he's right tho, if the euro was only in germany it would be much more valuable, don't delude yourself
>>
File: britannia coin-20153.jpg (84KB, 582x626px) Image search: [Google]
britannia coin-20153.jpg
84KB, 582x626px
>>76580300
>100mm dimeter

http://www.royalmint.com/shop/u/uk17qbgk

I like this sexy Britannia coin.
>>
File: 1479868959546.png (243KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479868959546.png
243KB, 521x522px
>>76578576
>>
>>76580432
>wild piddino cuck appears
that's not how it works nigger. Without the euro, Germany would also not be able to syphoon wealth from the rest of Europe while the rest of Europe cannot do fiscal policies to protect themselves. Even if Germany artificially kept the value of their currency high and on par with this universe's Euro, their economy would be a lot worse. In fact, it's impossible for them to do it, it would mean destroying their country in a couple of years. Unfortunately nigger cucks like you don't know how macroeconomics work so they have to give their retarded ignorant opinion.
>>
File: King Canute.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
King Canute.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
>>76580448
Who King Canute in here?
>>
>>76580535
aight man
>>
>>76580318
Ah, so the common perception of your countrymen, as well as my countrymen is wrong, and you're the only one capable of seeing the light. Whatever.

I agree that there is no inflationary , yet the purpose of his low interest rates is to enable Southern European countries to do debt service. Meanwhile, housing prices in Germany inflated due to a flood of cheap credit and banks are forced to levy negative interest.

>you did dumping for 10 years before the adoption of the euro you fucking faggot, economics is a social science, it is based on trend and statistical movements.

Then explain to me, if your productivity is/was on par with Germany, why are your nominal wages two times lower? Wouldn't that make you the wage dumping country?

Explain what you mean by "wage dumping", at last, since you insist that nominal wages have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>76580578
>Ah, so the common perception of your countrymen, as well as my countrymen is wrong, and you're the only one capable of seeing the light. Whatever.
I have already told you. Our mass media does nothing but tell us we are filthy corrupted assholes. It would be like saying "oh, everybody in Germany seems to love refugees, so you shouldn't say it's bullshit to welcome them". Is it clear enough for you now, subhuman?
>I agree that there is no inflationary , yet the purpose of his low interest rates is to enable Southern European countries to do debt service.
low interest rates are a result of the 2008 crisis and have been adopted by literally the whole developed world, including US and Japan. It's got nothing to do with South Europe.
> Meanwhile, housing prices in Germany inflated due to a flood of cheap credit and banks are forced to levy negative interest.
That cheap credit is the result of your beggar thy neighbour policies. That cheap credit is a result of you fucking up the other european countries economies, so there is a capital flight towards Germany and towards its industries, further propping up your false assumption that you have a healthy economy. The housing problem is due to the fact Germans rent instead of fucking building or buying their houses.
>Then explain to me, if your productivity is/was on par with Germany, why are your nominal wages two times lower? Wouldn't that make you the wage dumping country?
Holy shit this is the level of discourse of snowniggers. Open an economics book and you'll understand why you fucking idiot.
>Explain what you mean by "wage dumping", at last, since you insist that nominal wages have nothing to do with it.
Wage dumping means suppressing the growth of wages. It's that simple. Nominal wages are irrelevant because what matters is the trend. The fact that the Euro is more valuable than the dollar today says nothing about the economic policies of the US in the last 5 years, in one way or another.
>>
I'll just focus on your main points, since the rest is polemics or stuff I'd agree with.

At the point Germany - indeed - began its policy of wage moderation, German wages were already higher than both Italian and French ones. (Despite you pointing out Italians had similar productivity - why did you have lower wages, then?)

At the point we're at now, German wages are still higher than both Italian and French ones. If anything, German wages are higher by an even bigger factor now.

Wherein lies our advantage? Where's the so-called trend, if Germans were higher-paid than the Italians or the French in 1990, and still are now, to a noticeable extent?
>>
>>76579193
Fuck these stupid ass coins. How hard is it to print a fucking number?
>>
>>76581156
Once the euro was adopted by european countries, wage suppression started in those countries too to try and adapt to the ones done by Germany. The difference of course was that they had to do it much faster, without the sovereignity of their own fiscal policies and the ability to beggar thy neighbour (obviously). The result is that in the last years wages in those countries have been suppressed in some cases even more than Germany, but that is absolutely useless if in the process your industry are being destroyed and bought up by the germans who accumulated liquidity in the years prior. Basically, that wage of suppression serves at the minimum as a reaction to the fact the economy is going to the gutter rather than help in any way to fill the gap
>>
>>76579155

>not including Spain
>>
>>76581366
At no (!) single point did wages in France or Italy surpass those in Germany; it's not a recent trend that you lag behind. Total business costs surpass those in Germany, but that's because Germany reduced additional costs, like capital taxes or social fund contributions, while the Italians and French still have very high costs of doing business. That's your fault, not Germany's.
By the way, German wage growth resumed in the last two-three years or so, and unemployment is still falling, while you're still in the gutter.
>>
>>76578576
Its a shame the euro notes are so impersonal to europe. The coins can have national symbols and distinctions but all the notes are the same bland concept.

Would have been nicer to have art and historical figures on the notes
>>
>>76581366
Also, we're not competing in the same industry.
Portugal and Spain never had a high-tech industry in the first place. Italy and France produce different goods than Germany does (high-tech, high-value premium cars and special machinery).
>>
File: kikestan coin.jpg (787KB, 1726x1739px) Image search: [Google]
kikestan coin.jpg
787KB, 1726x1739px
>>
File: kikestan coin.jpg (263KB, 861x645px) Image search: [Google]
kikestan coin.jpg
263KB, 861x645px
imagine
>>
>>76581535
>At no (!) single point did wages in France or Italy surpass those in Germany; it's not a recent trend that you lag behind.
again, you keep ignoring the fact that it's the trend that matters, not the nominal wage. It's really simply Hans, activate that subhuman brain pls.
>Total business costs surpass those in Germany, but that's because Germany reduced additional costs, like capital taxes or social fund contributions, while the Italians and French still have very high costs of doing business.
Your costs were lowered for the most part by suppressing wages. You focused heavily on export and on the supply side of the economy. If you didn't have the rest of Europe to dump that supply in, since you had lowered the purchasing power of your workers relative to the growth of the economy, you would be absolutely fucked now.
I understand where you are coming from, this is the same propaganda that they give to us. Sure, those microeconomic factors also have an effect on the economy, but macroeconomic factors overwhelm the microeconomical ones by many orders of magnitude. That said, I would disagree you are as efficient as you like to tell yourself. If that were the case, your companies wouldn't literally come begging to Italy to recruit our people with a degree.
>By the way, German wage growth resumed in the last two-three years or so, and unemployment is still falling, while you're still in the gutter.
Unemployment is falling everywhere, but it's just a facade. All that's growing are shitty short-term jobs. German wage growth resumed because unions got tired and started pretending more and doing strikes, since they were being told by all their politicians that "GERMANY STRONK". So what? How many years have you sucked everyone's economy dry? The fact that your wages have only started growing now is a testament to the fact I am right.
>>
>>76581582
>Also, we're not competing in the same industry.
This is where you're wrong. Italy and Germany literally do the same thing. our economies were always in direct competition because they both are aimed towards exporting. In fact, Italy still does well exporting outside Europe, but we're crippled in our biggest market (Europe) because of your policies. If you didn't think we were competitors, in the last 10 years you wouln't have aggressively bought and then dismantles all those italian companies that used to be your competitors but that found themselves fucked by the credit crunch of the macroeconomic asymmetries caused by the euro.
> Italy and France produce different goods than Germany does (high-tech, high-value premium cars and special machinery).
We produced those too, at least we used too. Now who knows, we lost probably half our industrial capability since the Euro started fucking us in the ass, thank you so much Germany.
>>
>>76581753
>again, you keep ignoring the fact that it's the trend that matters, not the nominal wage. It's really simply Hans, activate that subhuman brain pls.
Care to provide something that would reinforce this view? And, no, "learn economics" is not an argument, it's avoiding the argument.
Even if it WERE true, I don't see a divergent trend. 1990: wages in Germany much higher than in Italy. 2017: wages in Germany much higher than in Italy and still increasing.
I'm even ready to bet that your wages have risen slower than ours over the whole period.
>If that were the case, your companies wouldn't literally come begging to Italy to recruit our people with a degree.
Demographic shortages. German-speaking countries have a professional education system second to none, it's replicated all over the world:
https://global.handelsblatt.com/companies-markets/why-other-countries-want-to-import-germanys-dual-education-system-754411
>Unemployment is falling everywhere, but it's just a facade. All that's growing are shitty short-term jobs.
Yeah, it's like that all over the world, including the USA, Australia and Japan. Automation, or the wonders of neoliberal economics, or the lack of investment, who knows ...
>>
Thank god for independent coinage.
Sadly the gov is trying to "modernise" the coins to look more like euros and edge us to give that shit up.
>>
>>76581843
I fail to believe this "ITALY STRONK" narrative, btw. You don't even have a basic welfare net that's standard in the whole developed world. And I've never seen an Italian car that even tried to compete with BMW. What I saw instead were houses without electricity in the mid of Verona.

Your economic woes started in the 90s, and you've never really left them, choosing to elect a corrupt demagogue three times in a row.
>>
>>76582069
>Care to provide something that would reinforce this view? And, no, "learn economics" is not an argument, it's avoiding the argument.
The fact that economics is not based on fixed numbers but on trend should be a self-evident thing? How exactly do you pretend that I explain it to you? You can probably prove it by any random definition of the word "economics" lmao
>Even if it WERE true, I don't see a divergent trend. 1990: wages in Germany much higher than in Italy. 2017: wages in Germany much higher than in Italy and still increasing.
You keep having this idea that wage suppression should have made german wages numerically lower than italian ones for it to have been an effective wage suppression. That's not how it works, suppression is suppression relative to the growth and economic capabilities of your own economy and relative to the economic targets (measured in percentages mostly) that the EU decided upon and that you broke whereas France and Italy followed them perfectly.
>Demographic shortages. German-speaking countries have a professional education system second to none, it's replicated all over the world:
Your education system is pretty bad, sorry Hans. Yes, a lot of ignorant retards see your higher employment without knowing it's mostly due to what I have said here, and not in any particular advantage in the way your education system is organized. Most people, especially policy-makers, are retarded; it's not news.
>Yeah, it's like that all over the world, including the USA, Australia and Japan. Automation, or the wonders of neoliberal economics, or the lack of investment, who knows
You mean like you pumped and modernized your industries with the public budget and not having that money counted in your deficit (breaking again the rules) because "muh unification, we need them moniez"? It's no wonder that social disparity in your shit country has grown more than everyone else in Europe in the last 20 years
>>
>>76582204
>I fail to believe this "ITALY STRONK" narrative, btw. You don't even have a basic welfare net that's standard in the whole developed world. And I've never seen an Italian car that even tried to compete with BMW. What I saw instead were houses without electricity in the mid of Verona.
Your problem is that you are ignorant and you don't know what you are talking about. All that anecdotal evidence and vague references would have me explain to you a lot of stuff about different sectors and different trends and events in different economies and I really have no patience to do so.
>Your economic woes started in the 90s, and you've never really left them, choosing to elect a corrupt demagogue three times in a row.
That's correct. The economic parameters to prepare the european countries for the adoption of the euro started in 1996, which is the exact year in which our economy starts having trouble. I am glad you saw the light, Hans.
>>
>>76582309
>How exactly do you pretend that I explain it to you [that trends are more important than numbers]?
Let's try with a hypothetical scenario. You're responsible for setting up a factory in either Italy, France, or Germany. What do you look at? Level of technical education (Germany wins), corporate tax rates (Germany wins), lack of corruption (Germany wins, since it's perceived as winner here). What do you certainly don't look at? Right, statistics from 27 years ago regarding wage growth.

Point two: France and Italy are in a phase of deflation as well right now, Spain was for almost a decade. So if that was the (sole) cause of the German economic success, why isn't it with you now? I'll tell you why: low wage growth per se doesn't solve shit, unless it's accompanied by vast improvements in other regards, which we had.
>Your education system is pretty bad, sorry Hans. Yes, a lot of ignorant retards see your higher employment without knowing it's mostly due to what I have said here, and not in any particular advantage in the way your education system is organized.
We're always were in the upper middle class off PISA measures. Other German-speaking countries, with a German(ic) tradition of professional and craftsman education, such as Switzerland, Denmark and Austria, even the German part of Belgium, are highly successful with this model as well. The German part of Switzerland performs notably better than the French and the Italian one by all economic measures.
>All that anecdotal evidence and vague references would have me explain to you a lot of stuff about different sectors and different trends and events in different economies and I really have no patience to do so.
You're already spending lots of time here, trying, for some reason, to shift the general and obvious perception that Italy isn't very successful as an economy, whilst Germany is. So, go on, why do large swathes of Italy look like the 2th world, and why do you still lack a basic welfare net?
>>
>>76582309
>You mean like you pumped and modernized your industries with the public budget
Oh, you mean like your financial sector, which is bailed out again, against EU agreements?
You surely have proof for this statement, because I have proof for mine (regarding your banks).
>>
File: coins.jpg (51KB, 802x400px) Image search: [Google]
coins.jpg
51KB, 802x400px
>>76579193
Too gaudy, IMO. I prefer the old style.

The design of sterling in general is much better than of euros, since our coins' differences in size, shape and thickness make them very easy to tell apart, even just by feel.
>>
>>76579786
>literally some fucking land mass
What the hell were we smoking?
>>
>>76579193
>>76579398
>>76582797
these all seem so old and ancient
>>
>>76582731
It looks like I am speaking to a wall, so I'll give up.

>Point two: France and Italy are in a phase of deflation as well right now, Spain was for almost a decade. So if that was the (sole) cause of the German economic success, why isn't it with you now?
I have literally explained this 2 posts ago you fucking nigger. Are you functionally illiterate or just retarded? Not going to repeat myself.
>low wage growth per se doesn't solve shit
of course not, WHICH IS WHY IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD I EXPLAINED YOU WHAT IT COULD ONLY WORK TO SOME CONDITIONS THAT YOU EXPLOITED, I.E. BEGGAR THY NEIGHBOUR POLICIES. ARE YOU LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED?
>muh PISA scores
not an argument
>muh Switzerland
the french part is shit but the italian part is good. You are one of those niggers who thinks that if you have blonde hair you are better at everything, aren't you? Give me a fucking break.
>You're already spending lots of time here, trying, for some reason, to shift the general and obvious perception that Italy isn't very successful as an economy, whilst Germany is. So, go on, why do large swathes of Italy look like the 2th world, and why do you still lack a basic welfare net?
I am not trying to do anything. I have given up on the idea that most people in this sad pathetic world are retarded a long time ago. Now I just think about myself, and is the reason why I am a millionaire while you keep up with your "le so conformist, look at me vomit propaganda from european politicians, you are totally wrong anon, mummy Merkel told me so", "b-b-ut muh microeconomical street-sense and muh corruption anon, that totally trumps economical research and microeconomics, mutti merkel told me so"
>Italy look like the 2th world, and why do you still lack a basic welfare net?
Everybody has welfare, Italy included. Paying people to sit on their ass is not welfare, it is stupidity and I don't approve of it.
>>
>>76582764
>LE BANKS
all european banks are going to fail. Do I have to remind you about Deutsche Bank? Brainlets like you don't understand that we're going to see an economic collapse, and they'll probably try to hide it through a war, or at least that's what mutti Merkel seems like she wants.
You can't stop the wind with your hands, Hans. Keep gulping your politicians' propaganda, while smart people like me prepare themselves.
>>
>>76582924
*and macroeconomics
>>
>>76580284
>biggest coins ook like lazy copies of euros
Złoty is way older than euro, so it's the other way around if anything
>>
>>76582731
>even the German part of Belgium, are highly successful with this model as well
Strictly in Belgium's context, Wallonia (French or French-speaking Belgium) was a lot wealthier and further developed than Flanders, the ethnic Walloons were enormously overrepresented in scientific achievement as well. Flanders surpassed Wallonia starting around sixty years ago when heavy industry declined and the country reoriented to an import-export focus. In a historical time frame the flip-flop is quite recent.
>>
File: 4341_2.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
4341_2.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
Legal tender in Australia
>>76582996
*sigh* let me guess, gold?
>>
>>76583242
>*sigh* let me guess, gold?
no, gold bugs are nigger subhumans
>>
File: IMG_20170303_193945.jpg (841KB, 2081x2049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_193945.jpg
841KB, 2081x2049px
this is the most A E S T H E T I C coin
>>
>>76578765
>>76579107
t. i have no idea about global economy, what "% daily share" means or how currency works
>>
>>76582924
>WHICH IS WHY IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD I EXPLAINED YOU WHAT IT COULD ONLY WORK TO SOME CONDITIONS THAT YOU EXPLOITED, I.E. BEGGAR THY NEIGHBOUR POLICIES. ARE YOU LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED?
lel, no. You didn't.
You didn't explain shit regarding why the (highly debatable) trend of German wage moderation matters in international competition, if the situation 1990 was that German wages were higher than in either Italy or France and it's still the case today. It's highly debatable that the ratio (Median German wages / Italian wages) even fell: I bet it rose. The French living standards were on par with West Germany up until 1990, now they're lower: because we now have clearly higher wages.

You didn't provide evidence for your claim that public money was used to modernize German private companies. You probably can't, since it's among the many things you made up.
>Paying people to sit on their ass is not welfare, it is stupidity and I don't approve of it.
A country with 50% youth unemployment should provide at least some sort of assistance for its young generation. You often implied Germany is a highly unfair society, but our unemployed actually live like kings in comparison to Italy.

>Brainlets like you don't understand that we're going to see an economic collapse
>Messiah complex
>/pol/-tier tinfoil fearmongering
I thought you were above that.
>>
>>76583287
>George V
>1968
you broke my brain
also yes pls buy our coins
>>
>>76580002
I think they changed their mind about that.
>>
>>76580002
based death patrols :D praise KEK
>>
>>76583441
They cancelled it tho. Too edgy and retarded.
>>
>>76583196
Yeah, Belgium is a highly interesting case ... Nonetheless, it's amusing that wherever the French turn up, be it Quebec, Suisse Romande or Wallonia, it always results in an economy that's somewhat underperforming in its region.
>>
>>76583287
dunno
>>
>>76583508
I understand where you're coming from but I think it's misleading to reduce it down to an ethnic division. With somewhere like Quebec there's clearly a cultural element in the underperformance but in Belgium's case it's much more complex.
>>
File: EU in-out.png (357KB, 1042x707px) Image search: [Google]
EU in-out.png
357KB, 1042x707px
>>76579155
>>76579214
>>76579332
>>76583367
>le italy is sinking eu Meme
>>
>>76583625
I never said that, we won a lot through the Euro devaluation.

The EU budget is tiny and pretty much irrelevant, btw, except for tiny and poor countries like Lithuania.
>>
>>76583581
Belgium is a very special case, but where would you see the problems of (mainland) France? They could keep up with the Germans until 2008, why can't they now?
>>
>>76582833
Still better than a stupid head of an ugly person
>>
>>76579786
Why is Assad on the Spanish 1 euro coin
>>
File: 58036850.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58036850.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>76581448
>>
>>76583367
>germans are literally this retarded
it's like I disprove your arguments and you are incapable to read them, so you repeat the same debunked bullshit. This kind of stubborness and impossibility to change your mind is the reason why once in a while the rest of the world has to destroy your country. That's literally the only way you subhumans will learn.
>You didn't provide evidence for your claim that public money was used to modernize German private companies. You probably can't, since it's among the many things you made up.
KfW - Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau

>A country with 50% youth unemployment should provide at least some sort of assistance for its young generation. You often implied Germany is a highly unfair society, but our unemployed actually live like kings in comparison to Italy.
You really don't understand what welfare is the first step of, do you? I really pity blue-pilled niggers like you

>I thought you were above that.
well perhaps if you stopped making the argument that "we are better because we are blonde, the blonde part of switzerland is better" I wouldn't tell you that's exactly the argument you are making? Since when is it a low-blow to simply point out your retardness? Honestly kys. Luckily germans don't reproduce anymore so we'll have to deal with less subhumans in the future
>>
Based German anon btfoing angry Italian
>>
>>76585185
oh look another ignorant nigger that sucks german dick
>>
Based italian anon btfoing angry german
>>
>>76578576
Looks like arcade tokens.
>>
>>76583625
holy fuck poland is disproportionate
or maybe we are?
>>
>>76584852
Nah, all you've "proven" is that you have the assumption that, for some reason, 20 year old macroeconomic trends matter more than current competitiveness and, which Italy obviously lacks.

You even go on to defend the Italian folk tradition of corruption (Despite the fact there is not A SINGLE non-corrupt country that is poor) and crushing Italian business tax as non-relevant, because, see, Germany once pursued a policy of wage moderation (just as Czechia, Finland, the Netherlands, among many others did or do) and there's no way Italy will ever recover from that.

(Proof for Finland pursuing a wage moderation policy right now, as we speak.)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-23/austerity-nears-end-of-the-line-in-finland-as-economy-surprises

>you stopped making the argument that "we are better because we are blonde, the blonde part of switzerland is better"
I was pointing out the obvious: all Germanic countries, Euro or not, are highly successful. The French and Russians are often blonde as well, it doesn't help them with sustainable economic development.

>KfW - Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau
You're actually right, I've forgot that the German public sector is indeed a huge creditor for the private economy. Well, everyone is free to do the same.
>>
File: mønter.jpg (57KB, 640x221px) Image search: [Google]
mønter.jpg
57KB, 640x221px
>>76578638
Fuck EU
>>
>>76585232
a fucking shitskin calling other nigger lmao..Gas yourself and stop sending horde of shitalian here for muh geld
>>
>>76585704
Honestly this is pointless. This is like trying to explain quantum mechanics to someone who can't read. What's the point? Study economics and you''ll see that I'm right, not going to bother any further

>(Proof for Finland pursuing a wage moderation policy right now, as we speak.)
proof for what? what point are you trying to even make?
Finnish economy is fucked just like the rest of european countries. Austerity = wage suppression and supply side policies.

>I was pointing out the obvious: all Germanic countries, Euro or not, are highly successful. The French and Russians are often blonde as well, it doesn't help them with sustainable economic development.
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Literally /pol/ tier retardness.
See? You have fallen back into your old ways, the only difference is you try to hide it by importing arabs to fuck your women. Your belief in supremacy still remains. In the past you enforced this belief through weapons, now through predatory mercantilism while at the same time predicating some sort of "economic morality" in which morality just suits following whatever makes your country richer.
I honestly pity you, and I'm warning you. This won't end well for you. It never does. Maybe years from now you'll remember these words of mine and have an epiphany about what I mean, but eh....you're probably too retarded even for that.

>You're actually right, I've forgot that the German public sector is indeed a huge creditor for the private economy. Well, everyone is free to do the same.
no we're not free to do the same, we have to stay under the deficit percentage enforced by the EU.

>>76585851
>a fucking shitskin calling other nigger lmao
mmmm but I'm not german anon, you got confused
>Gas yourself and stop sending horde of shitalian here for muh geld
I think you'd better focus your attention on trying not to get blown up
>>
Here's a highly interesting graph, by the way.

In 1995, the average nominal wage in Italy was EUR 1500. In Germany, it stood at EUR 2200. Factor Italy/Germany: 15/22 = 0.68

In 2010, it's EUR 2175 for Italy and EUR 3050 for Germany. Factor Italy/Germany: 2175/3050 = 0.71.

Yeah, we undercut your precious Italian salary increases by a whopping 4% during this time period. Must be the reason we're so successful.
>>
>>76585942
>he still doesn't get it
>still trying to understand economics with his autistic ignorance because "these two number hurr durr"
holy shit how does your fucking country function? Do you also prescribe your own medicines because "hurr durr doctors are so bullshit with their complicated science"
>>
>>76585909
>proof for what? what point are you trying to even make?
>Finnish economy is fucked just like the rest of european countries. Austerity = wage suppression and supply side policies.

The point that in times of international neoliberal competition, salary moderation is a universal weapon, and we're not the only ones who've applied it once. Though we're the only once getting shit for it: for a policy of 15 ago, while Finland and the Netherlands are doing it today. (And you're also having stagnant salaries, due to deflation, but for some nebulous reason this doesn't help you.)

>Literally /pol/ tier retardness.
t. someone who uses "nigger" every second sentence and believes that German national character traits exist ...
No, I don't believe in the superiority of the German people, but in the superiority of the German economy (which is more and more non-German, so it has little to do with ethnicity.)

>no we're not free to do the same, we have to stay under the deficit percentage enforced by the EU.
If you did, you wouldn't be stuck with 135% or so debt-to-GDP by now. Obviously, most Southern European countries ignored the Maastricht criteria in the first place.

>In the past you enforced this belief through weapons,
Remind me please where this whole Fascist philosophy started and who participated in it.

>Luckily germans don't reproduce anymore
Something we have in common with Italians. Though you have a better excuse, with NEETdom and living with momma becoming an Italian national sport.
>>
>>76586026
Please show me the time period on the graph where this "trend of wage moderation" came to fruition and we began undercutting your (already pitifully low) wages in terms of percentual increases. Since that is, as you believe, the sole thing that matters.
>>
I'll even help you, since you always have trouble finding and citing actual sources.

https://tradingeconomics.com/germany/wages
https://tradingeconomics.com/italy/wages

Where's the demonic German wage moderation that destroyed poor, fair-playing, gentlemanly Italy?
>>
>>76585831
I remember seeing you psychos nail the big silver ones to walls for some charity shit

How is Denmark even real?
>>
>>76586532
We did? It's only 0.75% of 1 euro, it's nothing.
>>
>>76586600
Yeah, one time when I was in Denmark I saw a bunch of these cardboard-ish walls where people would just nail the coins for random charities. I guess it was just symbolic.

Then again it was in Jutland and from what I heard the mainlanders are inbreds.
>>
>>76586532
>How is Denmark even real?
The age old question
>>
File: Hibernia coin.jpg (151KB, 630x633px) Image search: [Google]
Hibernia coin.jpg
151KB, 630x633px
>>76578638
>tfw stuck with the harp on everything
Fucking sucks. I miss our old currency designs with the salmon and deer.

Pic related was a special edition for 2016, closest we'll get to something original.
>>
>All these bullies
Come home Danish man
>>
File: based.jpg (71KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
71KB, 630x420px
I really like our new pound coin. It's like medieval money.
>>
>>76581753
You have a lot of insight for German inner politics and economy. Where does this comes from?
Most Germans aren't aware of the problems the Euro(or the politics behind it) causes.
>>
File: 920x1240.jpg (89KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
920x1240.jpg
89KB, 920x613px
>>
>>76586892
Eow fuck you, I'm a jutlander. Zealanders are Swedesand Funen is just a highway
>>
>>76587098
Is Bornholm cool?
>>
>>76579786
>no celtic cross
>no St. Brigid's cross
>nothing aside from the fucking harp
We overuse that symbol way too much.
>>
File: coin-pound.jpg (288KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
coin-pound.jpg
288KB, 1280x799px
>>76582871
Well the pound as a currency was introduced by the Anglo-Saxons, over 1000 years ago. The Royal Mint has been going for just as long.
>>
File: SV17A_01_white.jpg (74KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
SV17A_01_white.jpg
74KB, 680x680px
>>76583287
The new sovereign is nice
>>
>>76578576
I guess the intellectual battle is over, bummer. I feel like apologizing for my countryman's tone which was pretty rude. He sounded like Ikibey. He was right on many points though
>>
>>76587797
I didn't read any of it lmao. I'm only here for the coins.
>>
>>76587797
he portrays it as if italy had zero responsibility for its own economic malaise. that won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>76579193
Whats the other plant? You've got a rose, some ugly kind of weed, the thistle, and the clover. Is it for Wales?
>>
>>76588009
It's the Welsh Leek.
>>
>>76588009
It was designed by an 11-year-old so ease up a bit shartinmart
>>
>>76579786
I enjoy the German 1 and 2 Euro coins, the Greek 1 Euro coin and the Portuguese coins
>>
>>76581734
Looks more like a medal than currency
>>
>>76588059
Huh, yeah, never heard that Wales has a leek as their emblem. Can't say that I've ever seen it in any imagery associated with Britain or the Commonwealth. Canada has a shit-ton of stuff with roses, lilies, thistles, and sometimes even clovers, but no leeks.

>>76588089
The design is nice, it's just that a leek doesn't really fit in with the others. More of a comment on Wales than the coin's design.
>>
>>76588059
Dunno why they don't use the daffodil.
>>
jesus christ what a retard, I'm sorry you all had to see this, he is not representative of our whole country
>>
>>76589043
he was well-educated, but the conclusions he drew from his knowledge were strange, to say the least
>>
File: DDZFi3fXgAAq8fo.jpg (316KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DDZFi3fXgAAq8fo.jpg
316KB, 2048x1536px
>>76586998
>You have a lot of insight for German inner politics and economy. Where does this comes from?
It comes from the fact I research stuff and I try to learn where problems come from. But blue-pilled idiots that vomit propaganda make my blood boil because of that
>Most Germans aren't aware of the problems the Euro(or the politics behind it) causes.
They will when it hits them in the face. Most italians don't know about this stuff either, it's not like Germans in particular are brainwashed, it's a common thread. The worse thing is having to read the ramblings of that other german poster who tries desperately to win the argument through ignorance just because he can't accept he knows a lot less than a stranger on the internet, that's the pathetic thing.
>>
>>76589159
please stop, you're an embarrassment
>>
>>76589240
oh look another ignorant nigger. Fuck off, go suck a jamaican cock like all piddini like to do
>>
>>76589292
could we call you terronebey?
>>
>>76589368
wtf I hate myself now
>>
>>76579261
I hate bog coins.
>Arbitrary size
>Numerical value is written in small print instead of reserving a side for it
>Retarded slicing up of the CoA
>>
>>76589159
Will ya show me where Germany began to moderate wages to a higher extent than Italians did?

>>76586408

Or have you given up on that as sole explanation for Italy's woes?
>>
>>76589454
All good for blind or partially blind people.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_175014.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_175014.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
How can spaniards and germans even compete?
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 686x447px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 686x447px
>using inflationary government money
>>
>>76579470
The Italian designs are definitely the most based
>>
>>76580066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvmGI4OZ-E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eHizOZdjyA
>>
>>76591121
>>76591121
Ive known all along that the € gave us tailwind and worsened the problems of Southern Euro economies.

But that's not the sole reason for their struggle. Why was the Spanish economy built around selling overpriced buildings in the first place? Why do the French have far higher costs of doing business than we do? Not our fault.
>>
>>76591250
>Why do the French have far higher costs of doing business than we do?
Because they didn't cuck their trade unions to death, leaving them to fight for reasonable wages? [laughing macron.jpg]
I dunno.

Spain only got in because they stopped being fascists anyway, didn't they?
>>
>>76591315
We've had this wage discussion back and forth a thousand times with the Italian.. Germany. Has. Higher. Wages. Than 90% of Europe, including France.

Yeah, Spain had less time to develop as a free market economy
>>
File: Austria[1].jpg (29KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
Austria[1].jpg
29KB, 400x440px
>>76578638
so why didn't they allow the same thing with notes; let each country mark it with their own flavor
>>
>>76578765
petrodollar will die during our lifetime, big changed ahead
>>
>>76578576

>spanish flag
>posts german euros

you got it right
>>
>>76578576
>Took a trip to Italy in 2007
>Returned with a 50 euro bill and a 20 euro
>Always kept it in my wallet , until one day I lost my wallet
Feelsbad man
The euro coin is also very aesthetic
>>
>>76592862
>so why didn't they allow the same thing with notes; let each country mark it with their own flavor
It's probably something to do with counterfeiting. They need one type of banknotes to standardise the printing and checking. I suppose it's going to be a pain in the ass to have 200 different notes.
Nobody bothers to make fake coins because it's not worth it.
>>
File: euro-france.jpg (45KB, 328x354px) Image search: [Google]
euro-france.jpg
45KB, 328x354px
>>76578638
Marianne
Sower
Tree of liberty
>>
>>76593533
>I suppose it's going to be a pain in the ass to have 200 different notes
I would think not so much, it's just the picture that would change, there's no security in the image just in those little shiny stamps all and patterns. It could have been done without much problem, maybe someday. These curent look is numbingly generic
>>
>>76579193
I remember reading a child book about rubbing the 7 sided coin and something magical would happen
>>
>>76579786
>Malta 2€
I like it
>>
>>76594041
Actually the notes contain dozens of secret security measures. Some of those might reside in pictures.
>>
>>76594041
As >>76594710 said there is some stuff in the drawings, that's why they're so detailed.

Also
>arches and bridges yo, connecting shit, get it
>>
File: 1492889703288.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
1492889703288.png
324KB, 414x459px
>>76578765
Japanese confirmed for honorary aryans.
>>
>>76594153
The Queen's Nose?
>>
>>76579193
Newton's is the only good one
>>
>>76589454
You should be able to make a coin any size you want.
The reason coins exist at all is because they have a minimum monetary value through the metallurgical content, guaranteed by the country of origin. This makes them tradable anywhere.
>>
pesetas and francs were both more aesthetically pleasing + interesting than the Euro
>>
>>76579786
Oh look, I actually like ours the best, for once. Gotta love the Christian/Templar symbology.

Italy, Slovenia, Fronce and Binland are also pretty dope.
>>
>>76579193
But those are way overdesigned.
>>
>>76599805
They're commemorative coins m8, for collectors. Apart from the £1 on the right end which is the new pound coin.
>>
>>76599421
I've always liked yours the best too. It's a geometrically pleasing design instead of some figurative element slapped on top of a circle.
>>
>>76585831
I like the design of the silver ones. I remember them being really lightweight though iirc
>>
>>76601942
It's a nice story too.

It was the seal our first king sent the Pope after fighting for independence and requesting acknowledgement.

It says "Por tu gal" mixed with the templar cross with a cheeky "r" making it say "por tu gral" meaning "for your grail".

It's a pretty nifty thing, and especially neat that even though it's famous, we don't use it anywhere else.
>>
>>76602199
That's cool.

We just get a dull profile of the king/queen.
>>
>>76602651
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of faces on international coins, especially for monarchs. It's a bit tacky to have on international currency, I think.

A VOC symbol would trigger me less, desu. Or a windmill.
>>
>>76585831
your coins are fucking dumb t. fingol
>>
>>76602704
Coin making is somehow one of the only royal family-owned/loyal businesses left in the Netherlands
I like Willem more than Beatrix on our coins though so there's that
>>
>>76579193
Why on Earth would you have a coin commemorating WWI?
>>
>>76603001
Learn what the word commemorate means.
>>
>>76603181
noU
>>
>globalist currency
>lacking monetary sovereignty
Pathetic. You're literally not even a real country if you don't have your own national currency.
>>
>>76579331
Nah they're lined up for the next circulation
>>
File: 1497304601938.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497304601938.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>mfw amero never, ever
>>
File: qmag.jpg (29KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
qmag.jpg
29KB, 853x480px
>>76579227

He's talking about Japan, which you can tell because his flag is Japan and his picture shows the yen as the first currency below the euro. Why would you think he meant the US?
>>
>>76578576
And the toonie lights up like the aurora borealis
>>
File: Canadian-2017 coin.png (82KB, 266x298px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-2017 coin.png
82KB, 266x298px
>>76606472
>>
>>76603001
its a memorial.
>>
>>76592906
>implying
More than just oil works on the dollar.
Most international transactions are in USD.

Countries that run out of dollars like Venezuela, can't even buy medical equipment, food, clothes, etc.

The USD dominance is more than just oil based.
>>
>>76579193
Newton's coin is god tier.
>>
>>76578576
Almost mistook that picture for googly eyes.
>>
>>76594041
>Portrait of Europa
lol
>>
File: 100kč.jpg (89KB, 402x232px) Image search: [Google]
100kč.jpg
89KB, 402x232px
>Euro
>aesthetic
>>
File: $_35.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
I had this coin recently, I should have kept it ffs, it's fucking rare
There's a poem on it, it says :
>On all pages read
>On all white pages
>Rock blood paper or ashes
>I write your name
>Liberty
by Paul Eluard

The woman is Marianne
>>
File: the_eternal_kraut.png (128KB, 490x714px) Image search: [Google]
the_eternal_kraut.png
128KB, 490x714px
The eternal krauts keep conveniently forgetting that their industry was collapsing before the introduction of the Euro, while France and Italy were doing far better than they are now http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC-C/U2014/388/jepDustman.pdf how convenient.
>>
>>76608256
The paper doesn't argue that the Euro was responsible, though.
>>
>>76605108
Because Burgers are mega insecure about their tiny dicks
>>
>>76586949
good lookin'
>>76587639
could you theorically still use 1000's coins as currency
>>
>>76610213
The way our law with legal tender works is that anything agreed upon by both parties is fine, since in the end money is just an elaborate form of barter. In theory it wouldn't be impossible, but in practice no shop or bank would accept them. Shops will also usually drag their feet or turn you away if you try to pay for something all in pennies or with a £100 note from Scotland or whatever.
>>
>>76611101
Bring back the Farthing after Brexit, or some sort of ancient looking minting.
>>
>>76579786
>Andorre
>goat
>GOAT
>G O A T
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 700x525px
When I'm sad I always look at my old guilders to cheer myself up.
>>
>>76611756
If I had the power I would, the decimalisation of our money was one of the worst decisions we ever made.
>>
>>76585909
>Study economics and you''ll see that I'm right

Can you recommend some literature italian anon?
>>
come here for the pretty coins, stay for an Italian fellow explaining in detail why Italians themselves are the reason for the dire state of the Italian economy.
>>
>>76579193
Wtf I want to live in the UK now
>>
File: 1488483076931.png (427KB, 386x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488483076931.png
427KB, 386x715px
>>76614839
wees gerust mijn broeder. Een nieuwe nederlandse renaissance komt eraan.
terug naar gulden en kolonisatie
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.