[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Brazillians speak retarded Spanish instead of regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: brazil.png (61KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
61KB, 1280x896px
Why do Brazillians speak retarded Spanish instead of regular Spanish like normal Latin Americans?
>>
The average Brazilian is far too stupid to understand their own language, let alone one that's clearly superior to their own.
>>
Cuz Tordesilhas treaties bro
>>
>>76570684
Weren't Spain and Portugal basically one country in the late 1500s-early 1600s?
>>
CHI
>>
>>76570734
No , Portugal is way older than Spain , Portugal is one of the oldest countries in the world, and you actually refering to castillian , in spain they speak diverse languages , castillian,galician,euskadian? and catalonian
>>
>>76570424
we are a big snowflake
>>
File: 1489832972279_0.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489832972279_0.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>76570791
> No , Portugal is way older than Spain , Portugal is one of the oldest countries in the world, and you actually refering to castillian , in spain they speak diverse languages , castillian,galician,euskadian? and catalonian
>>
>>76570424
They don't speak Spanish, and you're retarded.
>>
File: 745.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>76570791
>euskadian
made me chuckle
its Euskera / Basque
>>
Brazilians are Greek unlike their Moorish subhuman neighbors.
>>
>>76575578
Basque is fascinating! I read somewhere that Spanish sounds the way it does, because of the Basque influence on Latin during the Roman Empire. The same as French sounding very different from the rest of the Latin languages because of Gaulish (Celtic language).

I've always wanted to learn Basque.
>>
>>76575641
>because of the Basque influence on Latin
i dont know John...
>want to learn Basque
its cool to learn about Basque facts but learnign a language spoken by less than a million people is a waste of time in all honesty

Spanish is more influenced by Visigoth and arab languages, besides evolving on its own
for example the way J and G are pronounced as a very strong H: pure arab influence
>>
>>76575869
>J and G are pronounced as a very strong H: pure arab influence
Interesting...well it makes sense.
>>
>>76576045
>>76575869
didn't they came to be as /x/ because they were too lazy to pronounce /ʃ/ and /ʒ/? lol it has nothing to do with arab influence
>>
>>76573229
It's true , they have different languages/dialects
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.