[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 134125132641426.jpg (118KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
134125132641426.jpg
118KB, 600x432px
We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with /int/. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom
>>
File: tumblr_mqe6c04CM71qa4cwro8_540.jpg (243KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqe6c04CM71qa4cwro8_540.jpg
243KB, 512x640px
Whites are pig disgusting. So are Mexicans. Chicanos are proud Amerindians.
>>
>>76569549
Bullshit we should have wiped you indios out because of what you've done to both Mexico and to the Chicano movement
>>
File: tumblr_mjjygt5s6J1s30nmjo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjjygt5s6J1s30nmjo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>76569570
Back to Europe, malignant mix. Only we Amerindians are allowed to live here.
>>
>>76569549
This, Mexicans are just self hating cucks who would bend over backwards for wh*tes. Chicanos are the most powerful race in the world as they are the inheritors of conquistador and Aztec warriors genes. We will take the US, and then nuke mexico and the south.
>>
>>76569596
>Mexicans
>cucks
Motherfucker we had a war over trying not to be a cuck, it's our leaders that end up cucking and the reason why we're here is to take over for our nation. Stop trying to be an indio motherfucker
>>
>>76569773
I am 90% Amerindian and the descendant of Aztec warriors. I am less than 10% European. Don't you dare call me wh*te. The fact that I have to share some genetic similarity with them disgusts and appalls me. also
>we
You are not Mexican you sad little cuck. You are Chicano. Mexicans hate you and do not want to be associated with you in any way, and the feeling should be mutual. Now stop pretending to be wh*te.
>>
>>76569881
>calls others cucks
>worships a dead culture and proudly admits he's an indio
No way Jose, I am a Chicano, but I'm no indio. Castizos are infinitely better and honestly indios should have been removed for the sake of la raza.
>>
>>76569926
>He calls himself castizo with pride despite living in the US
kek, if you want to be associated with whites by pretending to be one then that's your problem, but just know that their time is ending. Knowing this I hope you'll be ready when the time comes. Indios and mestizos make up the majority of Mexico and the majority of Chicanos. We will not be merciful to Castizo cucks and they will be crucified alongside wh*tes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX6oN52KOWk

mexicans confirmed for trve aryan warriors
>>
>>76569985
I never said I was white, but I am more white than I am indio. And because I have witnessed the mere destruction, and rudimentary, primitive lifestyles of your people I know that you must be removed. We will not be merciful to the indios this time.
>>
I was once apart of the aztec empire ask me anything
>>
>>76570026
You will lose this time Jose. I'm sharpening my Macuahuitl as we speak. also
>I never said I was white
>We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with /int/. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.
Your own words betray you snake.
>>
>>76570086
You underestimate me, you indio rat. Deep down any mestizo is white because they are born from colonialism. However the indio is resistant and primitive and inferior, and must be put down. I feel white, but I am not white in the eyes of America which is due to the Jew.
>>
>>76570200
>Deep down any mestizo is white because they are born from colonialism
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am not white. I have spoken to Quetzalcoatl himself and he told me not to trust dna results. Mestizos are indios, not white and are 100% Aztecs. You are not white not only in the eyes of the jews, but in the eyes of wh*tes themselves. They will betray you in the coming race war, because just like jews, wh*tes are traitorous and use other races for their own benefit.
>>
Jesus christ you guys are cringy, fuck off
>>
>>76569443

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 32425245125.png (331KB, 436x464px) Image search: [Google]
32425245125.png
331KB, 436x464px
>>76569443
t.
>>
>>76569443
I hope you get deported back to the shithole you came from so you stop shitposting
>>
>>76569443
>more than half of the US flags are Chicanos/Hispanics
lmao the absolute state of America
>>
>>76573007
>bumping this shit
k y s
y
s
>>
>>76569443

>this pic
>>
>>76569443
this is how the near future of america looks like. those must be forerunners of the american alt-right in 2040
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.