[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has the worst cities/suburbs, Australia or America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: suburbs.png (980KB, 1299x348px) Image search: [Google]
suburbs.png
980KB, 1299x348px
Which country has the worst cities/suburbs, Australia or America?
>>
>>76566684
USA
>>
>Australia

The dixie of the pacific.
>>
America obviously. Aussie suburbs are suburbs done right.
>>
If you're comparing planned housing estates they seem pretty much the same
>>
>>76566684
what's the difference? I've noticed that bungalows seem more common in Aus than the USA but that's about it
>>
>>76566684
Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit. Comparing two modern housing estates side by side is meaningless because neither the "average" Australian nor Clapistani suburb looks like that.

>>76566767
>The dixie of the pacific.
That makes no fucking sense.
>>
File: new housing estate in the UK.jpg (51KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
new housing estate in the UK.jpg
51KB, 564x423px
>>76567528
>what's the difference?
Not a whole lot, really. Huge plots of land bought up by developers for the purpose of building cheap template houses and make large profits.
Shit happens all over.
>>
>>76566767
>The dixie of the pacific
Exactly this
>>
australians have more spiders but america has more groids so it's a toss up

at least in parts of the states you have proper seasons
>>
>>76566684
>suburbs
suburbs are not a single style, you have estates which will be houses built on less than 500m2 blocks and everyones eaves will basically be touching, acreages where everyone has over a half acre, waterfront areas with narrow streets and sloping blocks with split level houses, old suburbs with 700-1200m2 blocks and asbestos houses
each cunt will have absolutely terrible suburbs for poor people and amazing suburbs for rich people
australia has the best suburbs because the median australian is richer than the average american, the 2016 census put us at 800k median net worth
>>
File: 232969415_f9c3089c04_b.jpg (424KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
232969415_f9c3089c04_b.jpg
424KB, 1024x683px
>>76568065
why didn't you just build normal cities?
>>
>>76568095
>wanting cramped spaces while living next to minorities

For what purpose?
>>
>>76568125
everything is closer to you and you don't need a car, besides minorities can't afford living there
>>
>>76568211
I like driving and I like my space. That looks way too cramped for me.
>>
>>76567740
>Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit.
then there would be no /int/ and he would get bored and might actually get a life
>>
>>76567740
>Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit.
where do you think you are?
>>
>>76568095
>literal vomit
retard, this is the NEW world made the way we like it because we have room. this is the whole fucking point, you fuckwit
>>
File: kbh-k-luftfoto.jpg (1MB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
kbh-k-luftfoto.jpg
1MB, 1500x998px
>>76568302
you get used to it
>>76568371
yet our cities get ranked as the best, but whatever keep living 20kms away from everything fun
>>
>>76566779
Not all.

>>76567740
That is an Average Suburb you country bumpkin.
>>
australian suburbs: no central heating
canadian suburbs: no AC
american suburbs: heat and AC

yanks win again
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.