[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geopolitical skill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (138KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 400x252px
>your country
>are they good at foreign policy?
flag
godly but going downhill
>>
America was never at any point in history "godly" at foreign policy.

Merely fortunate.
>>
>>76566183
It's all relative. Who would you consider at the top then?
>>
>>76566314
UK used to be on top, but then again, they were lucky to be an island.

Nowadays? Israel without a doubt.
>>
>>76566160
>godly

flag
no
>>
>>76566183
This. We only got decent after ww2 and even then had no tact like the soviets. Later with bush2 and trump we're back to making asses of ourselves and obliterating our soft power.
>>
Most everyone has a favourable opinion of us so that counts for something. Were in the g7 and g20 but constantly get cucked out of a UN security council although im not sure why most PMs even want it.
>>
>side with Saddam against Kuwait and US
>side with alqaeda and shelter Bin Laden
>side with Libya on Lockerbee
>side with Somalia and other countries after the bombings against US
>declare hatred and animosity for Americans, chant against them, invite sanctions
>celebrate 9/11
>side against Western Alliance and Israel for the foreseeable future

Recently
>side with Hezbollah, Hamas and Iran
>Iran faces financial trouble so they side with the Sunni's instead
>Obama reaches Iran nuclear deal and their financial situation improves
>side with Qatar and now need to abandon them in favour of the UAE and the KSA
>>
>>76566507
And you do not consider Israel lucky?
>>
>>76566507
>Nowadays? Israel without a doubt.
Having all your neighbors hate you isn't great at foreign policy. They are good at fighting Arabs and intelligence.
>>
File: World_Agriculture_1280[1].jpg (279KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
World_Agriculture_1280[1].jpg
279KB, 1280x656px
>>76566160
We have Godly geography, which allows us to have the most influential geopolitics

not good geopolitical skill
we are like the worst at that, just survived because we border two oceans and two countries we can easily devastate
and easy access to BOTH the asian and european markets(and south america/africa, but they arnt major), so if one goes shit we just trade with the other more
>>
>>76566160
America doesn't have foreign policy. They enforce their will and we all accept. There isn't room for negotiation.

UK has great foreign policy because we're smart and tricky.
>>
>>76566507
srsly?
>>76566821
>Having all your neighbors hate you isn't great at foreign policy.
I will not be surprised it's the Arabs' turn to kill the Jews
>>
dicks
>>
>>76566183
the strongest are always the most "fortunate".
>>
>>76567656
>and south america/africa, but they arnt major
Africa, not yet.
Nigeria is quickly becoming Africa's regional power, and we have easy access to them.
>>
>>76568117
true, but in the past they were not an important market, and still arnt yet there
>>
File: 1490172841134.jpg (183KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490172841134.jpg
183KB, 640x640px
>>76566160
Sorry to inform you my Clapistani friend but toppling third world shitholes and helping corporations corrupt foreign nations isn't good foreign policy. In fact the blow back has been coming home to roost in a way the US government hasn't been able to cover up, since 9/11.
>>
>>76566160
My country is pretty good at being perceived as friendly and harmless. Portugal does some military and humanitarian ops, but it's not like any country hinges on our cooperation.
>>
>>76568117
Nigeria is a failed oil state neckdeep in dutch disease, recession, and islamic terrorism

Not to mention their president is a practical dictator and half-dead.
>>
Well... we have no enemies. Almost never had.
But most countries are fucking us in the ass, in terms of economical treaties.
>>
>>76568429
You guys can't even afford a foreign policy.
>>
>>76568429
>fucking us in the ass
because you have big bunda
very tempting
you seduce the world!!!
>>
>>76568226
>implying the government gives a shit about any of that
Lel, as long as (((big corp))) can make a nice profit, then it's all good.
I mean, we're "friends" for Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: us military bases.png (241KB, 602x233px) Image search: [Google]
us military bases.png
241KB, 602x233px
>>76568178
>>76567656
Well we managed to not self destruct plus pic related. Say what you want about the US, but I doubt few others could have convinced so many countries to allow military bases on their soil.
>>
>>76566160
Godly in israels interest
>>
>>76570328
>ww1
>go to war with unrelated people for no reason whatsoever
>make money for the jews
>ww2 go to war with unrelated people for no reason whatsoever
>make money for the jews
>>
No. Israel called us a "diplomatic dwarf" and what did our government answered? Nothing, they kept quiet like bitches. Our president called the russians "soviets" many times and has mistaken the king of Norway for the king of Sweden. A few months ago a venezuelan politician said Brazil was a shame to the international community and once again, our government didn't replied.
>>
My country is slowly but surely getting chopped and handed out to neighbors.
2117, Bogotá will be an standalone city state.
>>76568478
I will think of it this way from now on
>>
>>76566160
>godly
You disgust me.
>>
>>76570437
>Israel called us a "diplomatic dawrf"
You kinda are though. No reason a country of your size shouldn't be much more involved in international affairs.
>>
>>76570640
When are you giving ypur boipucci to jews Gods chosen you souless goyim cattle?
>>
>>76568178
You have to go back, Xiang.
>>
>>76570531
hahaha yes, it just occurred to me, it is very simple. why bother with complicated economic and political theories. basically occam's razor in action!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.