[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thailand is the capital of degeneracy and debauchery - how can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Thailand is the capital of degeneracy and debauchery - how can we bring them back to The Good Path, and lead them to The Light?
>>
are you trying to win a cringe contest or something OP
>>
File: 1486259623900.jpg (12KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1486259623900.jpg
12KB, 396x385px
>>76564414
Fuck off, the dream is a cock hungry thai trap gf.
>>
No this is the most degenerate period in human history. Who are we as permavirgins not to capitalize?
>>
>>76564520
We must use our Pure Virgin powers to set a Great Example for those who wallow in the Pools of Degeneracy.
>>
>>76564640
We have our coming two to three decades to dictate behaviour, we need to have wholesome youth experiences by fucking depraved people
>>
>>76564520
Its not at all. We're just in the latter decadent years of current western civilization. History is very cyclical
>>
File: yes.jpg (28KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
28KB, 260x343px
Please bring me back to the Good Path, boys... show me the LIGHT...
>>
Thailand is beyond saving
>>
I'll say it, Sharia is the only answer. Forced conversion to start with
>>
>>76564414
I want to move to Thailand, is the language hard?
>>
why do I want to punch their faces?

anyone else feel like that?
>>
>>76568973
Uhmm, no... Go back to stoning you sisters or something.
>>
Thailand should save the rest of the world and encourage more boring looking gay men to become sexy lady boys.
>>
>>76569119
no, they literally come off repulsive to me
>>
>>76568935
no but it's partially Tonal
my suggestion is to become a diving instructor
>>
>>76569275
No mustaches. That's what they're missing for you.
>>
>>76567646
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
>>
>>76564414
By sucking every last drip of cum out of their tranny dicks so they never reproduce.

I'd volunteer for that.
>>
>>76564414
Why would you do that?
>>
>>76564414
https://youtu.be/NH-Hckm_c48

Thailand is long gone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.