[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: ダウンロード.png (1KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.png
1KB, 275x183px
It is like a feces in Japan.
People, welfare, corporate, education and politicians as well.

The people are ill and cold.
I am swallowed by a smartphone.
Besides, the woman is misunderstanding the meaning of gender equality.
I just want to push my work on dirty work or dirty work for trouble. Whenever I see molested false charges, I agree.

People who really need life protection can not be accepted as temporary employees have starved to death as a result of Kyoto 's care gets tired and dispatched. Even if you can not receive it and commit suicide, many people will be proud of self-responsibility and prosperity.
You do not know when you can not live without relying on welfare protection.

The majority of SMEs are inefficient.
A handwritten resume is the best example.
And there are too many black companies. The labor union is not functioning at all. And I do not want to change it.
There are personal injuries occurring in Tokyo everyday.
But nobody cares. This is natural.

The university has become a place to play.
Any fool can go to college.
Thanks to that, the work that high school graduates can drastically decrease.
Well, everyone goes to college.
Half the students are playing without studying at all.
Japan elite and European elite are different grades. What foreigners are more familiar with Japanese culture than foreigners?

If you look to the right the rotten LDP borrowed the name of conservation.
The ruling party of the navel 's den of the salesman who borrowed the name of innovation if looking to the left.
Citizen's affairs, etc. I do not care.
I can not decide anything by Congress.
Only young people pretend to be old people alone.
I can not afford to wear it even if I have problems with Korea and North Korea that does not reach Japan 's feet, it is just getting rid of money.
There is not decent thing.
>>
File: 1489782501970.png (792KB, 806x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1489782501970.png
792KB, 806x1078px
It's time to make Japan great again.
>>
those aint change then you must change yourself. at least you can improve your english from now on. getting the skills of writing critiques to convince someone else in english is pretty hard. now you are just some half-arsed cunt who cant do that even though you can speak english to a certain degree. you have to stay away from kenomou or any jap website and go around a bunch of websites on the western internet covering such inspired critiques to achieve it.
>>
>>76557847
Good post.
>>
>>76558955
>western internet
English language websites do not equal ''western internet'', they equal American internet.
>>
>>76559318
from my perception things have changed. especially since american identity politics and alt-right/SJW movements have taken over social media. i understand each country has different political spectrum and perspectives but they all have started to share the same ideology pivoting around the state of affairs of america.

though the internet and irl are totally different, alt-rights are everywhere on the internet but irl the eu has still had a number of pro-eu citizens as a majority for instance. i know it.
i mean, what im talking about is about whats going on on the internet. not irl.
>>
File: 1488223289283.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488223289283.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
But you guys produce the cutest cartoon girls in the planet.

It could be worse I guess.
>>
File: 1498402020865.png (69KB, 523x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498402020865.png
69KB, 523x417px
>Posting in 4AM Japan time on a weekday in 4chan to complain about Japan
>>
File: 456.png (480KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
480KB, 600x355px
>>76557847
Shut the fuck up! You have NO idea how good you have it. At least your people will still exist in 100 years and not be replaced by Africans, Arabs and Mudslimes.
>>
File: lolocaust.gif (39KB, 304x50px) Image search: [Google]
lolocaust.gif
39KB, 304x50px
>>76561651
Okay, but shouldn't you get back into the oven?
>>
File: 1498366642806.png (185KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498366642806.png
185KB, 500x405px
>>76561982
>>
>>76557847
Thank you for this honest post. I really love to read your haiku.

Seriously tho, you are not alone. The entire West is fucked. We have arrived at the end of our development trajectory and the old elites are desperately trying to keep this rotten system running, thereby creating all these societal ills.
>>
>>76557847
someone translate this
>>
>>76563165
if the entire west is fucked, then what is the rest of the world? even more fucked? the whole god damn world is fucked then
>>
>>76563536
Don't let our comparative better living standards fool you.

Sure, rest of the world are currently worse off in he material sense, but they have something we don't: Hope and perspective, as well as limitless ambition.

As we are concerned about PC and gay rights, as well as to repair the leaks and broken parts of our system, others experience their own age of rapid development, expansion and manifest destiny. While we are now old and moldy, trying to conserve what we have, others are living in their Wilhelminian Age of Rise.

We are retirement home dwellers waiting for our death, while the others are youthful and full of life.
>>
>>76563911
>Sure, rest of the world are currently worse off in he material sense, but they have something we don't: Hope and perspective, as well as limitless ambition.
exclude all of south america from this
perhaps you mean some of the less developed countries in Asia?
>>
>>76557847
>嫌儲
gross
>>
>>76567875
they are pro-korea, though
>>
>>76567967
they arent real pro-korea tho
they pretend to be pro korea to trigger netouyo
>>
>>76557847
your life is still better than that of most people in they world though
>>
>>76568055
wow you know a lot about 2ch
>they pretend to be pro korea to trigger netouyo
yeah but maybe there are some ethnic koreans too
>>
File: 1489303832107.png (388KB, 926x884px) Image search: [Google]
1489303832107.png
388KB, 926x884px
daily thread
>>
how do i get a japanese gf
>>
>>76568462
30% of Ultra Right Wing are Zainichi Korean and 10% of Ultra Right Wing are Chinese. Right Wing and Netouyo and Yakuza are mixed blood Burakumin and Zainichi Korean and Chinese descendants. That's why they are so fucked up in the head
>>
Become samurai. Lead your people.
>>
File: 1478625554.jpg (245KB, 792x728px) Image search: [Google]
1478625554.jpg
245KB, 792x728px
So this is what far-right japanese mentally look like?
>>
>>76571591
that's an american soldier, ladyboi
>>
Is this one of those radio waves stalker threads?
>>
>>76571591
this was probably made by far-left wing

both are terrifying and literally mentally ill
>>
So fucking sick of English teachers, just range ban domestic Japanese IPs already
>>
What Japan is doing wrong currently is about the huge manipulation of history. Even Germany admitted everything what they did wrong during WWII era, and now they are progressing. Meanwhile, current regime in Japan is so busy concealing what they've done wrong in the past and even in nowadays. I think Japan has potentials to develop further, but there are several things that should be changed for that, which i think is likely not gonna happen for like half a century
>>
>>76572947
why not leaving already if you don't like to being here and fed up with English teachers here? there are several other sections that you can go
I think it might be better for you to go /r9k/ section, perfectly fitting for people like you
>>
>>76568718
know the feel. Imagine how many swedish niggers we have trash talking finland since people living close to border don't even need proxies since they can get routed wrong with their mobile devices.
>>
俺はニュー速もケンモウもどっちもお気に入りだけど
>>
>>76571591
thats the other way around.
though the japanese alt-rights aka netouyos pastas easily goes beyond that.
>>
You can always come here nippon onna/otoko.
>>
Japan's society may not be in a good position now but you are a quite wealthy country. Your educational system might be the hardest but at least it's guaranteed to find a job(correct me if I'm wrong about that). In Greece the educational system is almost just as tough but it's really difficult to find a job even with the best degrees. What I'm saying is that you could be living in a worse country and you should try what you can in order to improve
>>
>>76557847
Jap here. Can confirm this guy is Jap too.

僕は日本生まれのハーフです。僕が話した日本人の中では、貴方と似たような意見を暑中聞いています。でも、その人たちは問題を語るだけで諦めかけてる少し寂しい雰囲気。君も同じでしょう?自分の国を嫌う事しかできない悲しい世代の一人。

自分は海外育ちだからこそ日本の良さを分かってると思います。日本育ちの人は日本のいいところを当たり前だと思い込んでいる気がする。日本人としてののプライドも無く、自分の国の時には暗い歴史と向き合えなく、日本を本当に助けたいと思う気持ちがまるで無い。

日本の悪い点お語ったら、自分だけでも無実って思いたいの?君はなぜ4chまで来て、日本の愚痴を言うのですか?本当に興味があります。

読みずらかったらすみません。日本語でタイプするのは苦手です。
>>
>>76575100
Not him, but I stopped giving a fuck about my country and where it's heading to.
All I care about is my personal security and success.
>>
Mad Takamoto Korea will never accept Japanese refugees?

t. Kim
>>
>>76575166

As long as you can pursue success, then you are serving the country well. Many of us have trouble doing so though, and I think having some pride in your own country can help.
>>
>>76575322
Well, I usually don't think about national pride and such at all, but I do get a little bit triggered sometimes if someone falsely accuses my country,
so that means I still have some national pride left.
But I think I have stronger racial identity as I've been dating outside of my race, and that makes me very aware of what race I am.
I think most Japanese people don't really care about being Asian.
National/Ethnic pride can be tricky because it can fuel animosity toward other ethnicity.
>>
>>76575533
I thought that a lot of japanese were proud of their race.
>>
>>76575844
Our race is Asian.
A lot of Japanese "say" they are proud to be Japanese, but I've never heard people saying they are proud to be Asian.
>>
>>76575866
National pride is more important, I think. A race isn't linked to a particular culture.
>>
>>76575100
if you can read japanese, you might as well learn about the political spectrum and the shitty flame wars of the japanese internet.

this guy comes from kenmou board on 2ch, which is like lefty /pol/. it aint as bad as youd imagine, its definitely one of fun boards there and better than alt-right netouyo fucks. i havent seen it for a while cause i hate the whole 2ch thing now but maybe its worth it for you to know new things.
>>
>>76557847
巣で死ね
>>
岡尚大
>>
>>76557847
fuck off kenmo racist
you kenmo think discriminating Japanese is cool
But it's not
It's time you worked
>>
>>76577626
he didnt write anything racist though

stop playing like a victim, stupid netouyo
>>
>>76557847
イッチの必死貼っとくぞ
http://hissi.org/read.php/livejupiter/20170627/bUQrUUJEUXIw.html
>>
>>76573079
Are you nip?
>>
>>76578119
its a gook baiter from gasengi.com. now int is full of commercial shills
>>
>>76557847
>What foreigners are more familiar with Japanese culture than foreigners?
what did they mean by this
>>
>>76578472

"than their own", i guess.
what types of gaijins would enjoy japanese culture more than their own.
>>
にちゃんの中でもゴミの掃き溜めの嫌儲にとっとと帰れww
>>
>>76575166
>Not him, but I stopped giving a fuck about my country and where it's heading to.
You'll be surprised how many people in the West are with you on that in regards to their own countries.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.