[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side would win in a non-nuclear war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

Which side would win in a non-nuclear war?
>>
I don't think the rest of the world totalled together would be able to contest US air superiority so there's not much else to it.
>>
>>76550886
Blue would take over Asia and Europe - Red would take over the Americas. Can't see how it would go from there
>>
>>76550886
red
>usa and canada easily take down north america
>we resist in south america until american support arrives
>take down the whole blue side in the americas
>south africa doesn't do anything significant since it's far away from everyone and their closest enemies would fuck them if they even try to do something
>southeast and east asia unite with australia to take down china and pakistan
>arabs and turks take down iran and syria
>brits, frenchies, and italians take all europe easily with the rest of the european and north african red side
>after all that everyone sides to take down russia and kazakhstan
>>
>>76551401
Russia would steamroll Europe with ease. China could deal with India and the rest of SEA relatively easily as well
>>
File: 1474928317086.png (179KB, 541x551px) Image search: [Google]
1474928317086.png
179KB, 541x551px
>>76550886
>finland
>Not neutral
>>
>>76551559
russia wouldn't be able to take europe by themselves, and they're the only ones with a decent army in the european blue side, besides the red side also has north africa with almost no enemies, southern africa's location really fucks them
and china wouldn't be able to fight australia, japan, india, south korea and thailiand together, i know it's china but come on, they would fucking rape them, india by themselves would give them a hard time
>>
>>76551774
>russia wouldn't be able to take europe by themselves
That was true before 1945
>>
I have a joke

>There's a war between the West and China.
>China sends an army of 2 million soldiers
>1 million die, the other million is captured
>China sends a second army of 2 million soldiers
>1 million die, the other million is captured
>China sends an ambassador who says: "Do you surrender or do we keep going ?"
>>
File: 1495228349184.jpg (18KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495228349184.jpg
18KB, 240x193px
america alone would win against everyone
>>
Gernamy PLUS Russia can take Europe with no problem. Source WWII.

Israel fighting side by side with Egypt and Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Greece? Hell no, but for the sake of argument, they will rape out of existance the rest of the Midle East.

India plus Japan plus SK againts China and NK would be a stalemate for a long time. Eventually one will prevail but the rest of the world will be done fighting and whoever wins will come to aid their side and finish the fight.

Spain alone can take North Africa, plus again, Blue team would had conquered Europe long time ago. Really the only point of interest there is the Mediterranean Sea and the hostilities with the Red team in Middle East later.

I think Mexico would be like Vietnam for USA. The States will win for sure but you never know from where is the next Manuel attack is comming from. Which will be enough to delay their advance into South America; which will be Blue by that time.

And from there is just a gigantic naval warfare for the long run really. I think the Red Middle East will fall eventually because they will run out of food and Blue will gain the gas reserves there after spending everything Norway and Russia can offert.

By that time, the USA naval forces can only spread too thin. They can hunk down defending the mainland for a very very long time. But eventually Blue team will outsource them in manpower.

And with that, Blue will finish coming in the aid of China.

Australia lost inmediatly to the Blue Emu team.
>>
>>76552381
>Gernamy PLUS Russia can take Europe with no problem. Source WWII
Yeah, Germany hasn't changed much at all since then.
>>
Italy is with Germany, we cannot be in the same side with France. They smell bad like the greeks
>>
errbody stalemates it up and tanks their economies
citizens get butthurt and fight among themselves
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-12-34-47.png (110KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-12-34-47.png
110KB, 540x960px
>>76552381
> Spain alone could take north Africa
Wrong. Algeria itself has a stronger army than spain
>>
>>76552461
You make fun of us because we suck America's dick, but at least it's America, the kings of the world, while you, you suck Germany's dick, a country which is barely above you.
>>
>>76552381
>Which will be enough to delay their advance into South America; which will be Blue by that time.
lmao
>argentinian army
>venezuelan army
>bolivian army
>paraguayan army
>uruguayan army
>brazilian army
literally the only three countries with a decent army are in the red side on south america, the blue side only has numbers, even fucking chile would destroy argentina in a 1vs1
>>
>>76551559
>Russia would steamroll Europe with ease

My ass.

Even the french army could easily defeat ruskovs.
>>
>>76552703
And the blue side has no way of advancing on land to the red side, because of the Amazon jungle and the Andes mountains. The only way they could get on the red side is by the Panama Canal, which could easily be captured by the red side
>>
>>76550886
Red because Ameriga rules the waves and China can't into navy

Why would South America get involved?
>>
>>76552720
in your dream francois
>>
File: RN, FN, USN.jpg (134KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RN, FN, USN.jpg
134KB, 867x1200px
>>76550886
UK, US, France and Portugal. Literally unstoppable.
>>
>>76552909
>Why would South America get involved?
Because reasons
>>
File: 1484271318012.jpg (15KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1484271318012.jpg
15KB, 480x451px
>>76553012
>France
>committed member of NATO
>>
>>76553012
Estonia too.
>>
>>76552959
he's right
>>
>>76553086
he's not
basically 1 military okrug can undo french army
>>
File: 8YYU.png (621KB, 627x810px) Image search: [Google]
8YYU.png
621KB, 627x810px
whos the loser that actually thinks nordic countries would ever side with russia? lol faggot
>>
>>76553068
Soon.
>>
>>76552909
>Why would South America get involved?
>colombia and chile support the USA because we're puppets
>venezuela and brazil get mad for supporting american imperialism and join the red
>peru gets involved in our support
>brazil and venezuela get the whole mercosur in their side
>ecuador and bolivia have to pick a side
>ecuador goes to the red side since their currency depends on the usa and bolivia goes to the blue side because they're commies and hate chile
>>
>>76553138
>Unlike the US, which can spot missile launchers from space, Russia would have virtually no warning of an incoming missile
Source: Western media's ass
>>
>>76553135

you are going 1 for 1 dead in ukraine. the french would own you
>>
There are literally only two relevant countries militarily, Russia and USA. the rest are just irrelavant landmasses waiting to be conquered or destroyed by them.
>>
>>76550886
Red has much more people.

Germany if mobilized could take over europe easily with russia.

China would go full autism and take over japan.

India would first need to fight pakistan which would be long and hard.
>>
>>76553257
pls stop hacking our elections. ty
>>
File: q3433.jpg (68KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
q3433.jpg
68KB, 620x463px
>>76553257

i know its hard to swallow that pill in a second world dump

is your russian world media better? AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76552720
>Even the french army could easily defeat ruskovs.
Not at all.
>>
>>76553304
thanks made me laugh
1 TU160 would fucking castrate whole france without even leaving Russia's airspace
>>
File: 14978156.jpg (61KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
14978156.jpg
61KB, 531x640px
>>76553435

i know. at this point russians cant cry anymore just laugh
>>
>>76550886
Neither side could invade and conquer the other.
>>
File: patitos.png (247KB, 1742x2323px) Image search: [Google]
patitos.png
247KB, 1742x2323px
>>76552703
>>76553174
>>76552900
>>76550886
In the case of war most of the Latin American countries would be on the Red side and I'll tell you why...
>although Brazil's approach to the blue side (currently), it's likely that it will take the same side as Argentina and according to the groups (colors) that you used it's more convenient for them to belong to the Red side (they get more benefits than on the other side)
>Now the case of Chile is more complex since we normally like to remain neutral but if Chile gets to participate in the war (for reasons I guess) we are into the Red side, bringing to life the death pact ABC, and also calling all member states of the block of the Pacific Alliance to go on the Red side (Chile, Peru, Colombia and Mexico)
>now the position of Peru is red therefore Ecuador cannot and can never fight a war against Colombia and Peru, therefore another member within in the Red side
Given the latest foreign policies and free trade treaties of Venezuela and Bolivia they will most likely choose the Blue side, but at the time of doing so they will disappear therefore the most sure is that nothing happens in Latin America, unless those two come up to do something funny
>in that case Guyana would enter the Red side given the territorial conflicts on the part of Venezuela
>It is impossible for Mexico to be on the blue side and if it happens it would be totally crushed by the rest of America(continent)
>>
Red will win 100%
>>
>>76554712
Ivan knows whats up
>>
>>76550886
>mexico
>not neutral

>mexico
>not part of the pacific alliance in case it gets attacked

Every time
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.