[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ey white fatfucks Fucking visit here Korea and make us mixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 8057.png (374KB, 610x389px) Image search: [Google]
8057.png
374KB, 610x389px
ey white fatfucks

Fucking visit here Korea and make us mixed before Japan or China do so.

Korea should be the first White-Asian hapa country before Chinks or Japs do so
>>
>>76550326
sorry but i dont like korean girls
they are so fake and always say "ooooh" and "aaaah" even if they dont mean it
>>
File: 1474709433902.png (163KB, 525x339px) Image search: [Google]
1474709433902.png
163KB, 525x339px
Yeahhh booiii
>>
>>76550376
Eliot was SE asian mixed you dumb shit.

His mother was from Malysia.

if you wanna get a decent hapa you need to get mixed with Northeast Asians
>>
I've heard that Korean parents can be a little intense
>>
>>76550361
make that "ooooh" and "aaaah" sound as real with your german sausage dick then
>>
>>76550326
looks like a central asian
>>
File: ac6.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ac6.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>76550326
Gomen but my seed is for beautiful Japanese lady only.
>>
you should hang wh*tes after torturing them for days. no one should mix with this filth.
>>
yes

if you give me apartment in seoul
>>
>>76550326
Would you cheer for me when I breed your gf?
>>
>>76550583
degenerate weaboo
>>
>>76550686
don't force me your NTR culture just get a new korean chick
>>
Central Asians beat you to it already
>>
File: 658574543635.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
658574543635.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>76550326
good thread
it will definitely catch on
>>
>>76550729
So you get a beautiful daughter and she gets impregnated by a white foreignstudent who dumps your daughter and moves on to the next (because thats what foreignstudents in Asia do) would you be fine with that?
>>
>>76550326
Is Caucasoid ok?
>>
>>76550966
>actually making them kids
with this shit when you are 40yo you will have a dozen kids knocking at your door sueing you to steal all your money
>>
>>76551017
Sure because the gook sluts ask for my address when I fuck them without condom after the club. They will never find out. I will not know how much anglos knock up asian students every year.
>>
>>76550326
Would you cheer for me when I breed your bp?
>>
>>76550966
>because thats what foreignstudents in Asia do

that's what you people do coming to some shitland like Thai or Philliphine being an old impotent bald man

Korean girls generally like White men, but not if you're too old. and since Korea is legit country if you do that kind of fucked up thing you'll be arrested.

Just save your own trauma by your own experience, don't force it to other good nation to experience the same like what you've been through by muddslims
>>
>>76551085
>implying they can't track you down
i would, i have nothing against the idea but today you are more known than ever, they will find you on facebook or something

also i bet in some countries they can ask the state to find your biological father
>>
>>76550418
it was malaysian chink, not malaysian
>>
>>76551152
How delusional are you? Japanese/Chinese/Korean they al bow down for some white dick. And there a thousend of "english teachers" in your countrys who do nothing else than fuck every girl they come accross. Hell I have been in Tokyo for 3 month and I got a lot of action mostely with chinese Students but also with korean and Japanese.
>>
>>76551252
kek

my frank sausage dick friend,

if you actually go on a trip thinking to have sex and hook up some chicks, having that purpose 24/7 generally,

then you can actually do that. even for me I can do the same when I travel to german honestly

it's just you are wanting to brag with so bad that you had sex with so many foreign girls like being a lost-virginity-just before kid.

Eliot Rodger would be bragging with like you do if he lost his virginity casually by an Asian girl
>>
germans are fucking Japs of Europe.

their mindset is severely fucked and autistic
>>
>>76551004
>>76551399
Answer please
>>
>>76551399
I actually was in Japan for an internship at a german company but yeah.

I mean you just started by saying this only happens to countrys like thailand or vietnam. I think your deep in denial.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.