[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted last night but nobody was online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Fiji_(9476712582)_(2).jpg (385KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fiji_(9476712582)_(2).jpg
385KB, 1280x960px
How do racists feel about Melanesia? A region in the Pacific that was named after the fact that most of the people were black? They're outside of Africa (although related), they have relatively low crime rates, and they're quite comfy. What's your explanation?
>>
They are underdeveloped
>>
>>76549094
>black
Judging by the shape of their cranium they're not really niggers
>>
>>76549133

Underdeveloped, yes. But at least they're not bathing in shit-infested waters and raping and killing each other. At least not as much as Africa and the Caribbean.
>>
>>76549094
>black
No they're not, they're Melanesian. I mean their skin is dark but they aren't African and certainly not African-American.
>>
>>76549507
They have different culture and have already lived under modern centralized government before white men came
>>
>>76549582

Melanesians are genetically related to Africans though. Pretty sure the entire Pacific region are descendants of people from Madagascar. Another country with a relatively low crime rate. It could just be a subset of Africans that aren't as crazy as the rest.
>>
>>76549712
Other way around I Would say, Madagascar is related to Melanesians, than got out of africa dozen of thousands of years ago and some returned.
>>
>>76549632

What "modern centralized government"? I can only think of small tribal communities before the British colonisation. I think maybe Japan had control over some of the islands but I don't think they introduced any advanced technology to them
>>
>>76549898
It's not about technology but about new ways of controlling territory/country. All mena countries were much peaceful before modern democracy/centralized state was introduced to them.
I can list thousands of reasons why they are so good compare to africans
>>
>>76549999

MENA or Melanesia? Because MENA might've been "peaceful" but they still had shitty customs like kidnapping and raping European women or gauging your eyes out for fornication.
>>
>>76550344
I was talking about things that happened before. Almost all problems that mena countries face exist only because they tribalistic culture can't coexist with democracy or centralized state if it's not a tyranny of course
>>
File: 24814.jpg (539KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
24814.jpg
539KB, 900x850px
>>76549094
All I know is that they're genetic brick shithouses. Seriously, for their population they're ridiculously good at rugby. Pacific islanders, physically are the strongest groups of people on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djNTw0u8w6Y
>>
>>76551415

Who was that Tongan athlete who got really popular during the (last?) summer Olympics? I think he went on to get a modelling job too. I think he might've been a Rugby player but not sure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.