[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people in your country think about Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (10KB, 666x484px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
10KB, 666x484px
What do people in your country think about Jews?
>>
Love 'em. Nice people cut dicks and all.
>>
We don't think about them, except when autists or politicians bring them up. Or when learning about them.

Americans have a superiority complex and we just don't think about countries that are lesser than us.
>>
>>76490199

Denmark here.

>Jews

Literally who?

The far-left, far-right and muslims hate Israel but otherwise we don't care about Jews.
>>
g-d's chosen people
>>
>>76490332
>The far-left, far-right and muslims
Kek.
>>
>>76490680

What is so funny, Ivan?
>>
>>76490641
>g-d's

Why do people do this? Why do they avoid the "o" in "god"?
>>
>>76491409
One of the commandments says that you should not mention God's name in vain.

In Israeli elementary School, it's ingrained in Torah classes, and whenever god is mentioned, it's usually shortened so you don't break such commandment.

t.Israeli
>>
>>76490680
Their rhetoric is indistinguishable online; weren't it for the other insane drivel they bring up in parallel, I bet they would get along fine
>>
>>76491409
>>76493220

we actually do the same.
the Name of God in the bible (old testament) is something like Yahweh, (nobody knows what the vowels were), but instead of that, during church service and in many bible translations, it is replaced with something like The Lord, or God. In the new testament, the name of God is never used, it is always our Lord, or the Father.
And that is something very old, the Jews who translated the bible into great over 200 years before Jesus, always replaced the names of God with Kyrios (Lord)

That is why writing G-d seems silly to me. It is not like you are using the name of God.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.