[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Polish people still hate the Germans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Poland-Germany_400_282_c1.jpg (56KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
Poland-Germany_400_282_c1.jpg
56KB, 400x282px
Do Polish people still hate the Germans?
>>
>>76485840
Nope, these cucks like them more than the French. They also like the English more than the French. Irony.
>>
>>76485840
Yes
>>
>>76485878
Drink bleach, russian dog.
>>
>>76485878
>They also like the English more than the French. Irony.
Lulwut? You could power a rocket launch on the Polish fannypain over us
>>
>>76485840
Yes they do, but from my observation they hate pretty much everyone. It's just that they have an actual reason to be butthurt about us.
>>
They've been genocided by so many groups of people that it's unlikely they even care anymore
>>
>>76485997
Since they don't owe you anything, they're less harsh. Or so it feels. Because France has always been friendly towards P*land. Seeing them being such dicks makes us regret desu.

>>76486033
do they? Russians did so much worse...
>>
>>76485840
>Do Polish people still hate the Germans?
the real question is. do they hate us or the Russians more?
>>
>>76486173
The Russians. You can at least reason with germans, since they're fucking human, unlike asiatic russian trash.

But it's literally like choosing between aids or cholera.
>>
>>76485840
I never got this meme. I thought polish people were nice. All the pole diaspora I have ever met were super nice.
>>
Only young DDRers
>>
>>76486501
Understandable
>>
>>76485840
many people just don't like them, including myself. But at least they don't waste time on chit chat when you want some information from them. Fun fact is that german companies (big and recognisable) don't like to pay for our services on time, some small companies doesn't pay at all. So the "German solidity" is now a meme, some people say that todays Germany is not what it used to be in the past.
>>
>>76486238
>trash calling others out for being trashy
ah pollacks, your butthurt enlightens my day. Everytime
>>
>>76487362
Russian detected
>>
>>76486106
>Russians did so much worse...
that's why we hate them so much more
>>
>>76486106
>Russians did so much worse...
The only thing we did to them is returning our rightful clay aka lands of Western Rus - Galicko-Wolynskoe knyazhestvo.
>>
>>76488259
Muscovite mongoloids have nothing to do with Rus
>>
>>76488402
Poland should be destroyed and Poles should be genocided once and for all. Almost every nation in Europe is sick of your degenerate, rude behaviour and lack of any contact with reality.
>>
File: 1496544682012.jpg (161KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496544682012.jpg
161KB, 660x495px
>>76487362
Rusen bitte
>>
File: mongol admixture.png (62KB, 1159x335px) Image search: [Google]
mongol admixture.png
62KB, 1159x335px
>>76488259
>>76488467
>At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow. In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue. They took up residence at Aleksander's palace. Rumors spread that Shevkal wanted to occupy the throne for himself and introduce Islam to the city. When, on 15 August 1327, the Mongols tried to take a horse from a deacon named Dyudko, he cried for help and a mob of furious people fell on the Tatars and killed them all. Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive. Thus Uzbeg Khan began backing Moscow as the leading Russian state. Ivan I Kalita was granted the title of grand prince and given the right to collect taxes from other Russian potentates. The Khan also sent Ivan at the head of an army of 50,000 soldiers to punish Tver

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
>>
>>76488467
Psst, Ivan. Hey! Wanna make a deal?
>>
>>76488751
Sure!
>>
>>76488751
Patethic ruskie mongrel >>76487362
>>
>>76488725
...aaaaaaand?

We fucked them over in 1380 and totally BTFO them once and for all in 1480. And later we even conquered all what remained of them. So I don't care about your butthurt, larpers.
>>
I don't give a shit, these people who attacked poland are at least 90 by now, besides I wasn't there anyway

but apparently you can get beaten up just for speaking german in warsaw...
>>
>>76485840
It's not hate, it's just knowing what to expect
>>
>>76486238
>The Russians. You can at least reason with germans, since they're fucking human
*robots
Robots are souless but you can reason with them, with eurasian savages not so much.
>>
>>76488467
>Europe is sick of your degenerate
>rapebaby of the Golden Horde calling himself European
>ruskie calling ANYONE degenerate
Your country is like degenerate central of the world, Ivan
>>
>>76489059
Bit rude
But I heard some brits got beaten up for speaking english too.
>>
>>76490150
>>76488865
>>76488681

nice ad hominem, you sound like obnoxius, embittered people. that's why nobody likes you here
The poles I have met personally were nice lads and didnt even care about that political and historical topic. But you guys always stick to this shit, insulting anyone. Maybe a first world country made them more reasonable, or maybe /int/-pollacks were wrong and only the good ones emigrated westwards and the worse ones stayed. Who knows
>>
>>76490717
wah wah, ruskie nigger
>>
>>76485840
Not really. At least not as much as in early 90's.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.