[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This language is mine, Kukulkan gave this language to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Language_Courses.png (60KB, 706x537px) Image search: [Google]
Language_Courses.png
60KB, 706x537px
This language is mine, Kukulkan gave this language to me
>>
>A FUCKING WINDMILL
>>
>FUCKING CHICHEN ITZA
>>
>>76482691
> learning French, German and Portuguese
"Pshhh"
>>
>>76483309
EZPZ kiddo
>>
>Spanish flag
>Chichén Itza
literally wut
>>
>>76484325
Language should be renamed to Mexican desu
>>
>>76484325
>Portugeuese language
>Brazilian flag

Poortugal bullying has gone too far.
>>
>>76482691
I seem to recall that course being Mexican Spanish, so it seems appropriate in that sense. Italian shows the Colosseum, and Italian wasn't spoken by the builders of that either.
>>
>>76484786
Soon the whole spic world will say güey
>>
>>76484786
The Colosseum is at least still associated with Italy, its a recognizable landmark.

The other two are like if they had a course for arabic and used a picture of the sphinx.
>>
>>76485200
The sphinx is a better example of the Colosseum idea: associated with a modern nation speaking the language of choice, but not spoken by the original builders.

All of the buildings are associated with countries that speak the language being taught. That's the only trend on Duolingo's site, so it's consistent.

If you're complaining because the buildings shown aren't from the center of origin for the languages, then, sure, but it's not a very fair complaint because it isn't their intent. Just humorous.
>>
>>76485200
Chichén Itza is at least still associated with Mexico, its a recognizable landmark.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.