[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the current relationship between Turks and Armenians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

File: turk-arm_flag.jpg (6KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
turk-arm_flag.jpg
6KB, 320x214px
How is the current relationship between Turks and Armenians?
>>
The same since 1918
>>
>>76473354
it would be better if they stop forcing us made up genocide meme
>>
>>76475105
Not genocide but something close to that happened.

When WW1 started and followed with the Turkey's Independence War lots of able bodied Turkish man went to war leaving woman behind alone. Armenians wanting the piece of their land just like Kurds and Arabs they started attacking whoever left behind thus killing and raping woman. When the Man return from the war they saw their wifes, mothers, sisters and few left alive told them what happened. So Turkish man started killing any Armenian they saw.

My grandmothers grandmother who lived through the Independence War told my grandmother stories about how she send her sons to Çanakkale and Sarıkamış. And Armeniens who lived close to their villege raped the girls then put them in the barn and set the barn on fire. She used to be a rich villeger but she leaved her farm and animals and travelled west of Turkey. Also on the road Kurdish bandits attacked them multiple times taking their food and whatelse. Because of hunger She lost her baby.

So If a Turk hates an Armenian and Kurd there is a reason for it. In Intependence War they all betrayed the Ottoman Empire but instead of attacking the Armed Man they attacked helpless woman and oll folk. After that whoever man left from the war started killing Kurds and Armenians.
>>
File: 503.jpg (246KB, 881x848px)
503.jpg
246KB, 881x848px
>>76476260
WTF I hate Armenians now
>>
>>76476260

Doesn't justify systemic extermination based on ethnicity/language/religion.
>>
>>76476470
yes it does
>>
File: 1387154109725.jpg (31KB, 395x290px)
1387154109725.jpg
31KB, 395x290px
>>76476470
Yes it does, you Anglos are next
>>
>>76476470
yeah you would've solved the problem like a civilized person i'm sure.
>>
File: 1498321193096.jpg (16KB, 428x500px)
1498321193096.jpg
16KB, 428x500px
>big curved noses
>merchants
>claims other people's lands
>backstabbers
>licking major powers asses

hmmm?
>>
>>76476608
he is an anglo, the bringer of civilization, so yes
>>
>>76476470
You could argue that. But remember after the war ended there wasn't a proper goverment. So some officer of the army could act as he wish. Since he lost his loved once he could take revenge without capital or any high command knowing it.

But even with the new state I doubt they would be tolerable. Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today. Giving lots of rights to the minorities, when the betrayel happened and war ended there was a new goverment who learned the lessons hard way.
>>
I don't think there is one. And I don't think there's gonna be one in centuries to come, at least not us Turkey exist as one solid country. There's probably gonna be a civil war first, so all the arab/mongol tribes can divide the lands and live among themselves first and then try to have international relationships.
>>
>>76477079
I think its funny when greeks, kurds and armenians always dream about deviding turkey.
Turks are the most nationalistic people on earth, you have to kill every single of them if you want to take just 1 square meter of muddy land from them.
You should know better since you tried it before and ended up swimming in the aegean sea.
>>
>turks ethnically cleanse armenians
>they steal their music, culture etc

turks are the biggest sub-humans
>>
>>76477877
armenians deserved it

sadly it didnt happen
>>
>>76476260
This is such bullshit
>>76477902
t. Muhammed

I can't speak for Armenians living in Armenia, but I can say that Armenians here in the US feel a great deal of animosity toward the Turks.
>>
>>76477689
There's nothing funny about living next to a bigass muslim shithole waiting to erupt, just like the coup they had last year.

Ask your parents, I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reason they fled Turkey for a life in a white country away from all the brown madness.
>>
File: armenian gang.jpg (87KB, 800x471px)
armenian gang.jpg
87KB, 800x471px
>>76478155
East of Turkey is mountainous. Check the geological map and you'll see one thing about fighting in mountains is your you cannot get rid of your enemy because they will hide in caves and fight in guerilla formation. Just before the WW1 Armenians started forming a gangs backed by Allies. Where do you things those gangs go when Turks who live in the east started going to west(Çanakkale) and Sarıkamış for WW1. Leaving their woman behind. Do you think those GANGS would not rape woman and kill them afterwards so they don't thell the man returned from the war. You're calling people tragedies bullshit before learning anything.

Armenians hate Turks because they didn't get piece of land from Ottoman Empire like Greeks and Arabs did. They play the victim card so no one asks them about their rebellion gangs

What do you think happened when man who fought them had to go to fronts at Aegean sea and Caccuasia. Of course those gangs waited on the mountains so man can return from fronts and have a fair fight. Of course they didn't want to rape the woman of their enemies burn their village and force them to journey west. Of course Amernians Gangs were the most civilized Gangs out there.

Stop believing left-wing propaganda for a second and research real history not lies.
>>
>>76476938
>Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today. Giving lots of rights to the minorities
Are you sarcastic?
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Hamidian_massacres
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Adana_massacre
You roaches really need to be exterminated
>>
>>76479018
sneaky turkish subhuman
>>
>>76479018
>his government has banned wikipedia, 4chan and a bunch of other sites
>stop believing the propaganda guys

bro, dude, you're brainwashed lol
>>
>>76479018
>g-guys its all propaganda
>listen to what our dictator says
>t-thats the real truth
>>
take for example ikibey >>76479178
he's a turk and he hates you so much he just spams all day long that he's a Greek.

That's the effects of massive and continuous propaganda has on you people.

Sooner or later you go insane.
>>
>long and reasonable explanation
>i will contradict your points with meme arrows Xdddd

You are doing g*ds work my teacher.
Fuck armos
>>
>>76479118
army wasnt participated neither of those. if you are saying armed civilians killing each other is a genocide then be my quest.
btw i think çomars fucked your great grand mother this explains your stupidity.
>>
>>76479118
Plenty of balkan nationalities had more rights/opportunities than turks back then ofc the turkish populace was angry.
>>
>>76478623
Brown maddnes happens because those lands are promised to the Jews. This also includes south east of Turkey. Believe it or not, Israel has the worlds best secred service (Mossad) they are behind the ISIS and many things happened in the Middle East.

Turks went to Europe because Europe needed workers and asked for them. When Europe restored it's economy and wanted to Turks to leave Turks simply didn't want to leave the home bought they worked so hard for.

State of your countrys economy many Greeks went to Germany. If Germany decided that they don't want Greeks anymore how many Greeks will return to Greece leaving their jobs, houses, friends so they start a very hard journey home which in the end of the road they might not have a job and house.
>>
File: 9.png (3MB, 1295x2888px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
3MB, 1295x2888px
>>76479396
>>76479349
>>76479329

what happens if you wake up one day and tell your family that you recognize the Genocides you committed?

Are they gonna lynch you?
>>
>>76479349
Are you fucking kidding me?
So even worse ordinary roaches were killing armenians, and after they dare to rebel, somehow whole population goes missing in not-genocide.

>>76479396
What does that have with armenians?
And how much other balkan nations love ottomans must be proof.

You brown camel fuckers really are retards
>>
>>76476470
It was 1915, m8. What the Ottomans did was standard operational procedure at the time. The Russians did it in Circassia, Brits in Sri Lanka and South Africa, Germans in Namibia, Balkan slavs in their Muslim cities, etc.

Yes, the Armenian genocide was probably a genocide by modern definition, it was very cruel and extensive, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. The Ottomans were not worse than other major empires which dealt with armed minorities.
>>
>>76479484
nice meme pic. beheadings didn't happen. and those soldiers didn't surrender. they were out of ammo after killing 80 civillians from 11 pm to 6 am.
anyway dont expect much logic from ex ottoman slaves.
>>76479501
are you dumb m8? if you want to prove some genocide-ish thing at least point out 1915 where government tried to do something. or start reading books apperantly you can't understand basics
>>
>>76479018
>You're calling people tragedies bullshit before learning anything.
Oh, so exactly what you're doing to me and every other Armenian? K.
>>
>>76479641
I bet those soldiers were either Armenians, Jews, or ex Ottoman slaves.

heh, goddamn you mudslimes are brainwashed
>>
>>76479517
Everyone besides Balkanites (who were oppressed for centuries by them) recognizes their miss-deeds, except savages from asia minor.

>>76479641
Killing 1.5 million counts surely as genocide,
>>
>>76479712
i am not muslim. go ahead underage tell me more about my country.
>>
>my great grandfather killed armenians, greeks, assyrians and lebanese

feels good as fuck bro's, scum of the earth
>>
>>76479733
They were so oppressed that they are still christian and talking in their own language even after 500 years of ""oppression"".
>>
>>76478155
t. armenian gypsy
>>
>>76479770
>my great grandfather killed turks, and shook hands with his best friend after pushing one down a well
feels good as fuck bros, scum of the earth
>>
>>76479266
Iki is Laz, so not quite an ethnic Turk
>>
>>76479209
>>76479243
Using wikipedia as real source. Realy?

Dictotors deny the genocide, because relationship with countries doesn't go down hill just because some people decided to play the victim card. I believe they are informed on the subject much as you are

They try countries to stop recognizing so they can fill their pockets with international trade.

I don't deny genocide read what I already wrote. There was something similar to the genocide but it happened for a reason. And it didn't happened under the new goverment it happened because some soldier returned home only to find out his wife was killed by and Armenain gang he was fighting before getting drafted into the western fronts. Next thing he wants is revenge and who do you think he attacks?
>>
>>76473354
Armenians are civilized,turks just decided to allow sharia laws.
Turkey becoming more and more extremist,Anzu is planning to get the fuck out of there after she graduates.
I hope every turk gets raped by kurds or islamic extremists.I hope turkey burns to the ground
>>
>>76479770
this desu, there are tons of armenians near my neighborhood and they are always trying to get those gibs and muh holohoax like the jews while selling drugs, stabbing people etc...
>>
>>76479753
fuck, im really shocked how primitive turks are.
Its nationwide /pol level of retardation.

>>76479810
And worst shithole in whole of europe.
>>
>>76479812
Why an Armenian gypsy? My last name ends in -ian and all but my family came from Cilicia. They weren't Romani
>>
>>76479840
What should I read, books approved by turkish ministry of propaganda and education.
I might even learn that evolution does not exist.
>>
>>76479879
it was always a slav infested shithole retard.
>>
File: roach embassy.jpg (16KB, 320x320px)
roach embassy.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
ITT: Turks proving they are the repulsive scum of the earth everyone thinks they are
>>
>>76479840
According to Wikipedia the armenian shoah never happened. This guy is literally one of the world's leading historians on the Ottoman Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis#Armenian_Genocide
>Lewis called the label "genocide" the "Armenian version of this history" in a November 1993 interview with Le Monde, for which he faced a civil proceeding in a French court.[33] In a subsequent exchange on the pages of Le Monde, Lewis wrote that while "terrible atrocities" did occur, "there exists no serious proof of a decision and of a plan of the Ottoman government aiming to exterminate the Armenian nation"

>The meaning of genocide is the planned destruction of a religious and ethnic group, as far as it is known to me, there is no evidence for that in the case of the Armenians. [...] There is no evidence of a decision to massacre. On the contrary, there is considerable evidence of attempts to prevent it, which were not very successful. Yes there were tremendous massacres, the numbers are very uncertain but a million may well be likely...[49] [and] the issue is not whether the massacres happened or not, but rather if these massacres were as a result of a deliberate preconceived decision of the Turkish government... there is no evidence for such a decision

>The deniers of Holocaust have a purpose: to prolong Nazism and to return to Nazi legislation. Nobody wants the 'Young Turks' back, and nobody wants to have back the Ottoman Law. What do the Armenians want? The Armenians want to benefit from both worlds. On the one hand, they speak with pride of their struggle against the Ottoman despotism, while on the other hand, they compare their tragedy to the Jewish Holocaust. I do not accept this. I do not say that the Armenians did not suffer terribly. But I find enough cause for me to contain their attempts to use the Armenian massacres to diminish the worth of the Jewish Holocaust and to relate to it instead as an ethnic dispute
>>
All these butthurt armenians, yet not a single armo flag at sight.

HMMMMMMM
>>
>>76479920
Yeah must be coincidence that exact border between ex-habsburgs and ex-ottomans is border that allways existed
>>
File: 1397812018833s.jpg (3KB, 106x125px)
1397812018833s.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>76476938
> Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today

you are joking right
You guys were probably the most hated civilization in History of Humanity, literally everyone from the Balkans to the Arabian peninsula to Northern Africa hated/hates your damn guts
I had a friends from Syria that told me they use "turk" as an insult in their country, just like "son of a bitch"
>>
>>76479912
There are lots of Armenian drug dealers and criminals in New York. They behave just like the gypsies and expect everyone to feel bad for them ,but really they are literally just greedy jew tier subhumans, for example Anita Sarkesian and Kim Kardashian. Honestly the turks should have wiped them out
>>
>>76479948
Yeah, you can add that this brown idiot was sued for denying genocide and lost it.
>>
>>76479857
fake news
>>76479951
At this point the Armenian diaspora outnumbers Armenia's population. Nice work, Mehmet. Not only did you fail in your genocide, you made us disperse and grow in number.
>>
>>76480011
>believing 4chan memes
>my friends on 4chan who post with proxies
I hate modern day turkey, but I love the Ottoman Empire, they definitely kept peace in the Middle East and the only people who hate them are subhumans who they tried to civilize.
>>
>>76480087
But it is true, it is used through whole Balkans, and even muslims dont like to be called that way
>>
File: turk-01.jpg.jpg (38KB, 525x746px)
turk-01.jpg.jpg
38KB, 525x746px
to fellow turks here,
dont try to educate them. let them rot with their own ignoracy. post meme pics. don't waste your time. make fun of them. tell them how we fucked their mothers (which we did). enjoy the smell of their butthurt and you's.
>>
>>76480072
>PhD in Oriental history
>studies for 80 years
>BTFOs gibs muh shoah
>butthurt subhumans sue him for shekels
Cannot make this up
>>
>>76480011
>they use "turk" as an insult in their country

we use those dirty arabs to divide syria :DDD do you know it, gypsy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish-backed_Free_Syrian_Army
>>
>>76479645

READ BEFORE YOU POST

>>76476260
''Not genocide but something close to that happened.''

>>76479810
This.

>>76479396
>>76479501
''whole population goes missing''
Damn it's almost like Armenia and Armenians doesn't exits and they don't have language and religion of their own.

Also lots of Balkans who were loyal to Ottoman Empire came here after the war since man population was very low. We call them Boşnaks and they still speak some Slavic language. What ever left in the Balkans are the people who were fed with the nationalist ideas so they can rebel and help the Allies to destroy Ottoman Empire.

Simply think like this all the people tragedies and pains are nothing but the big countries play. Ottoman didn't get a chance to play like Great Britain in WW1 since it was nothing but a sick old man.
>>
>>76480031
That's New York, where everyone is a criminal and a drug dealer. What can you expect?
>>
>>76480118
>balkans
>not subhuman
There is a reason Hitler tried to genocide them after the turks failed
>>
File: 1497922910237.png (169KB, 683x686px)
1497922910237.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>76479948
>Bernard Lewis was born to middle-class Jewish parents in Stoke Newington, London.
>>
File: h_2KUbhq.jpg (18KB, 312x312px)
h_2KUbhq.jpg
18KB, 312x312px
>>76480031
hmmmm >>76476696
>>
>>76480072
Are you realy this stupid or have reading problems I said something like genocide happened. I never denied it.
>>
>>76480163
Shut the fuck up mehmet.
>>
>>76480135
>is literally jew
>muh shoah only for chosen people "rubs hands"
>gets btfo on court

>>76480165
Damnit its not like whole anatolia was full of armenians for 2000 years before they magically disappeared.
>>
>>76480225
Hırvata cevap verme. Yıllardır aynı cevapları veriyor
>>
>>76480181
when did that happen you dumb nigger, you have to stop making things up
>>
>>76479837
Whatever he is, you can see that all turkish posters are weird, thanks to the different reality they're brought up into.
>>
>>76480285
>armenians
>not worse than Jews
>unironically defending subhuman criminals

>>76480332
Slavs are subhumans you know
>>
>>76480392
t. mutt of whatever raped his bitch mother
>>
>>76479840
Good job your government thinks one step ahead of you and banned it then right? To protect you from the propaganda.
>>
File: IMG_5237.jpg (54KB, 592x360px)
IMG_5237.jpg
54KB, 592x360px
>>76480322
>posting in the black speech
disgusting desu
>>
>>76479753
I AM PENIS!
>>
Fuck roaches! They deserve to die!
>>
>>76480442
>1980+420
>not being Benis
Kys you penis subhuman
>>
>>76480412
>t. a literal armenian
I'm a WASP but supporting armenian subhumans like Anita or Kardasians is literally SJW tier. Nothing wrong with even exterminating them, they are like rat creatures. Rather have Jews rather than an armenian
>>
>>76480430

lel
>>
>>76480506
No Wasp would engage in these kind of conversations, or talk like that.
You're probably just a dirty bee.
>>
>>76480506
>Armenian in Croatia
Yeah im one of 3 of them.

And its really rich coming from mutt speaking about who is subhuman and who is not.
>>
>>76480590
>unironically defending subhumans because people you don't like exterminated them
So you've never met an armenian?
>>
>>76480285
Then genocide happened 2000 years ago. It was done by a Roman named Mehmet Mehmetolios. When the Romans came to anatolia they found peacefull folk called armeniens and killed for no reason. It all makes sense now.

There wasn't even an Ottoman Empire 2000 years ago.

If there was an opression how did all the Armenians lived in anatolia under the Ottoman rule without losing their culture.

>>76480415
Nah banning sites are usually a protest. Just the hurt the sites popularity so they can damage the networth.

If they want to protect from propaganda they are doing a bad job since I am posting here. BTW 4chan is banned because of sexual content. Wiki banned for reason I mentioned before
>>
>>76480648
>Unironically supporting murder
You would be surprised, croats too genocided serbs but I dont support it, and our government acknowledged that, unlike some terrorist hellholes.
>>
>>76479455
>Mossad is behind ISIS
I really want to like Turkey but then you go and say shit like this.
Also the Armenian Genocide happened. The Armenians were death marched through the Syrian Desert to Deir Ezzor. No one is blaming you we're just saying that the Ottoman Empire committed genocide against the Armenians in its final years. Is this so hard to accept?
>>
>>76480506
If you're a WASP then you don't have any reason to be a part of the conversation. Also do you really think the Kardashians are representative of the entire Armenian community? That's like saying half-Greek actor Zach Galifianakis represents all Greeks or that Arnold Schwarzenegger is an accurate depiction of all Austrians. Retarded logic.
>>
>>76480785
>not killing literal nigger-tier animals
Murder implies you killed a human being
>>
>>76480747
Dude, you even rationalize about banning, that's how brainwashed you are. I'd probably find it amusing too, if I didn't live next to your country, and knew how violent and explosive things can get.
>>
>>76480747
And Irish lived under brits, and myriad of other nations under austrians and etc. and didnt lose their culture.
Are you seriously claiming that armenians never lived in anatolio and northeast turkey.
>>
>>76480816
>anita sarkesian
>kardasians
>not representative of arm*nians
I just really hate arm*nians desu
>>
>>76480823
XDDDDDDDD
L O L
O
L
>>
>>76480442
thanks for proving my point underage.
>>
I stand with turkbros on this

Fuck gypsy armenians
>>
>>76479948

In general Jews had a policy of not recognizing other genocides, because they didnt want any "competition". They think other genocides existing makes the Holocaust less special, weakening its symbolic power.
>>
>>76480923
I NO UNDERAGE
I PENIS!
SHOW BOOBS!
>>
File: armenian.jpg (114KB, 864x577px) Image search: [Google]
armenian.jpg
114KB, 864x577px
>>76473354
>>
File: image.gif (94KB, 516x516px)
image.gif
94KB, 516x516px
>>76480879
>tfw have had 7 expensive bikes stolen by arm*nians
>tfw lost 2 of my phones to arm*nians
>arm*nian tried to steal my sports car until I yelled at him and scared him off
>some of em even tried to steal copper from my internet/phone cable
Wow why did people try to shoah these ""people""?
>>
When I was expat in Germany roaches had small local youngster mafia and they would come to streets where expats from east bloc lived and bully kids for money. One Polak would sometimes wait them on balcony with tokarev and they would run away.

Always felt urge to carry pocket knife when going around their areas.
>>
>>76480873
Why? Do you have any other reasons besides the existence of the Kardashians? It's ridiculous to base a hatred on an entire people just because of a celebrity family that isn't even full Armenian. Should I dislike WASPs just because I don't like Tom Cruise?
>>
>>76481114
Tom Cruise isn't WASP you silly armenian
>>
>>76480989
trust a snake before a jew and a jew before a greek but don't trust an armenian
-George Orwell
>>
what genocide?
>>
>>76480989
t. mehmet
>>
>>76480965
Glad you could join the conversation, Abdul.
>>
>>76481114
It's a bit more than that, over all the ones I've interacted with have been worse than niggers always trying to steal my stuff >>76480989

Even when I was in school, the armenian kid and his gypsy looking sister would try to steal peoples stuff and everyone's watches, books, pencils, anything that could be sold would get stolen. We all know it was those armenians, but it wasn't PC to call them out on it. The teachers even skipped the topic of the armenian shoah, because they knew exactly how everyone would react. imho, nobody should feel bad for them, if they didn't act like a bunch of niggers the ottomans wouldn't have shoah'd them. They also see the Jews making money off the Holocaust stories and they want in on it too.
>>
>>76480829
No Nikos. I know my goverment brainwashes people with islam. The banning of sites so people won't get brainwashed happened when the bombs exploded by ISIS 1 , 2 years ago if you remember. Those bomb were the MIT's(Turkey's secret service) job BTW. I am just telling you the main reason of wiki and 4chan getting banned. Of course I know my goverment. There is a reason why things get violent here I would tell you but damn it would take too long to write. So I'll short cut it and I think Greeks are smart enough the understand.

Erdogan brainwashes and has his on army of worshippers here.

The people who are against the Erdogan are brainwashed and backed by the CIA.(Gezi events and coupe attempt are evidence)

Lots of things happen in Turkey and Middle east for a reason my friend. There is always someone behind those actions.
>>
>>76481170
I guess you're right since he's a Scientologist. My point is that he's Anglo Saxon ancestry, doesn't really matter which actor I picked.
>>
>>76481281
Erdogan is pretty based and the only turk worth respecting. The rest of them(his opposition) are literal cuck'd subhumans
>>
>>76481357
Erdogan is fucking the education system and making people illiterate in matters of sience and math so they won't develop a brain that can question his actions.

He wants army of his worshippers so he is authority and power hungry selfish cunt who doesn't give a shit about people.

Our economy is not getting any better instead it's going worst thank to the Recep
>>
>>76481496
The housing bubble is going to burst the second ARSEDOGCUNT kicks the bucket
>>
>>76481496

Enjoy your jumhuriya.
>>
>>76481277
Okay, so you base your dislike for us on two Armenian kids who were probably poor and were from New York. That's not much better. All the Brazilians in my highschool were obnoxious as fuck and yet I don't have anything against Brazilian people.

>if they didn't act like a bunch of niggers
>they see the Jews making money on the holocaust and want in on it too
Now are you just making shit up? Like you said, you're a WASP, and now it's especially clear to me that you've never truly read about what happened or spoken with an Armenian person. We have dark hair and eyes but we're indistinguishable from other white people. We don't bring up the genocide irl unless someone starts talking about it or maybe if they're discussing Turkey. We don't want shekels, only people recognizing that it happened.
>>
>>76481661
>we are undistinguishable from white ppl
You aint white though
>>
>>76481756
I'm getting conflicting views from turkish posters, some of you seem to hate the white man but other ones hate him, which one is it?
>>
>>76481939
Its all ironic posts.
Truth is we dont care
>>
File: 1493426727898.png (1MB, 912x905px)
1493426727898.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>76481661
>We
>>
>>76481979
well, do you recognize some non white Turk as your equal? or is he slave mongol-arab trash in your eyes?
>>
>>76482077
I personally call them Dirty anatolsh*ts
>>
>>76482159
Çomar?
>>
>>76482280
That too, but only with native speakers.
Anatolshit is easier for *nglos to understand
>>
File: фото_2.jpg (180KB, 700x506px)
фото_2.jpg
180KB, 700x506px
Turkish front of WW1 was easiest for russians. Damn, those roach manlests could't won even a single battle on our front. Nowadays turks exist only because anglos and frenchies let them to, not because they are anything good at war.

https://youtu.be/m7Un-pPjns0
https://youtu.be/aoUJMtELcfI
>>
>Hey guys look this is what happened even the most well respected historians like Bernard Lewis changed their minds on this topic, provide evidence to the contrary if you don't think so
>zomg fuck you roach kill yourselves we were exterminated nows ur turn xD
Sure showed us you retards.
>>
>some educated turk anon brings up facts and information
>gets "b-but you're a ROACH :DDDDD" response
you guys really stepped up your larp game
>>
>>76481114
Cruise would be just WAS, he lives by the grace of Xenu (pbuh)
>>
>>76483094
>Orientalist
>Well respected historian
>>
>>76481296
Tom Cruise is was raised catholic so no he's not WASP.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (62KB, 650x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
62KB, 650x583px
>>76476260
Adamsın reis, ama böyleleriyle zamanını harcaman gerek yok en mükemmel varlıklar olsak dahi bu kısapipililer hayat sorunlarını bize atmanın bir yolunu bulurlar lmao

>>76484680
I guess it is up to debate for some but you gotta respect that 2.5 billion wallet doe.
>>
File: enver-pasha.jpg (89KB, 423x600px)
enver-pasha.jpg
89KB, 423x600px
>>76476260
my great-grandparents lived through something similar
they were living in north-eastern turkey. the men went to war to fight off the russians in the east and the armenians in the region began attacking the local muslim villages. the women and children were forced to flee to western territories
their village was burned down and anyone left behind were murdered by the russians&armenians

fuck the armos and slavs
hail enver pasha and his heroic soldiers
>>
>>76476260
>>76485098
I love turkbros even more now
>>
File: IMG_3427.png (262KB, 680x661px)
IMG_3427.png
262KB, 680x661px
Armenians are like a dumber, darker, discount version of Jews. Can't blame the Turks for genociding them. I'm guessing the Armenians were to Turks at that time like the Jews were to hitler. Subversive and subhuman.

Also why aren't there ever real Armenians on here and not their diaspora scum brothers?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.