[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /int/. In which of these godforsaken, Mordor-esque hellholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey /int/. In which of these godforsaken, Mordor-esque hellholes can a rich Westerner pick up the hottest chicks with the least effort?

I'm not interested in prostitution, just a country with attractive girls where you can party cheaply and keep your kidneys at the end of the night.
>>
>>76471936
come here, I'll wait for you at airport. bring a bag of cash.
>>
File: 1494306733433.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494306733433.png
7KB, 420x420px
None.
This is not the 90s anymore. You cant be a deformed obese manchild and expect women to fuck you.
Being from a yurocuck country is no unique
>>
I'm thinking of Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria at the moment.

I'be already been to Ukraine, Poland and Russia. Was great flaunting my big PPP there.
>>
Fuck off, the dutch are ugly subhuman degenerates
>>
>>76472217
Serbia is near the top of my list. I have a feeling by massive Dutch PPP will go far and deep there ;)
>>
>>76471936
Belgium
>>
You wish
Wha the fuck is a ppp dutchie
>>
Anybody here been to Belarus? They're poor, not used to Westerners and you can travel there without a visum since February.

Thinking of filling some Slavic pussies there.
>>
>>76472313
Penile Purchasing Power
>>
>>76471936
Why is central europe included in this map of eastern europe?
>>
Mehmet bring some lube you might need it.
>>
>>76472434
Because they're poor, Slavic and have sexy, slutty women.
>>
>>76471936
Ukraine, they are the poorest
>>
>>76472439
Don't worry Bogdan, Bulgarian pussies will naturally lubricate once they witness the Big Dutch PP (Purchasing Power, pronounced pee-pee)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.