[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

Why there's so much of violence in Latin America, int?
You probably will say
>because they're not first world, economics and shit
but.. it's really only because of first/not first world? I'm almost sure there's something more.
>>
>>76469786
Lazy, greedy Spanish culture mixed with violent, bloody native culture
>>
>>76469890
>bloody native culture
I was thinking of that too. And still seems unbelievable - like you just killing because of "culture"?
Violence is a part of many culture. Here, for example, mostly you may count only for being beated. But not shooted, killed with cutted off eyes or something like that. And usually things like these have a reason. In the same somewhere in San Pedro Sula you may be killed with no reasons.
And how people may support that culture?
>>
shit economy and shit jobs make it more appealing to steal shit than to try to keep a low paying job, and pre-established crime organizations, especifically with drugs are not going to go away any time soon
any politician willing to change the stuff for good either never makes it into a powerful position, or gets kicked out by the endless two headed snakes that are the other politicians
and somehow there are at least 4 or 5 countries in South America alone with a lower murder rate than Russia, weird ain't it?
>>
>>76470170
>shit economy and shit jobs make it more appealing to steal shit than to try to keep a low paying job, and pre-established crime organizations
Okay, but again, why it's normal to kill? Why not just beat? And why those guys killing regular citizens, not cops or other bandits?
>weird ain't it?
Not much i think. But i'm still sure that we have a difference. Here it doesn't seems so bloodthirsty, it's doesn't seems like a cult.
>>
>>76470356
>Here it doesn't seems so bloodthirsty, it's doesn't seems like a cult.

Your neonazis are mexican-cartel-tier savages. I remember watching a video in which they just kidnapped a pair of immigrants from central Asia or wherever and then just killed them. One of them got decapitated by one of those animals.

They have even killed South Americans, If I remember correctly.
>>
Non-Whites can't solve their disputes otherwise.
>>
>>76472588
There's a lot of truth in this statement, at least when applied to Colombians.

If I got a penny for every murder in which violence was regarded as the sole choice to settle a dispute or for every time someone here has sworn to kill another person to settle a dispute, I would be rich by now.

Colombians nowadays behave like viking scum used to behave in this regard
>>
>>76469890
What would a british know about latin america
>trying to tell us how our society works
>if they would be white they wouldnt have this problems.
stfu and stay in your parasite island and stop sucking on U.S.A tits.
>>76470145
The truth is, believe it or not,USA cause oll of this problems, if they keep us busy with stupid, irrelevant problems we could being better. Drugs for latin maerica, wars between blacks in africa (tutsis vs hutus) and more recently the middle east, they were attacked by russians (since the 50´s), (helped by China) and the European Union, also gran colombia was a big country divided with ecuador venezuele and just a mini colombia.
also someone need to post that infographic of all the problems usa caused in latin america.
>>76470356
its literally a war of races and the white ones already won since the 50´s
>muh hitler lost
they tried again and won.
Argentina have some problems but they are better than us mexicans because the american elites know they are 90% white. so they leave them alone for some time.
>>
Maybe is just here but costa rica is pretty safe for the most part,most of the violence here is caused by people from nicaragua
>>
>>76474425
How much violence (or problems) do Colombians cause there?
>>
>>76470170
Also, leftist propaganda is so strong here that robbers actually think they're the victims and that they have the right to kill us if we react to being robbed.
They literally talk about crime as if it's a job.
>>
File: albanian.gif (3MB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
albanian.gif
3MB, 240x238px
Poor countries with hot climates filled with diverse people. Breeding ground for criminality

Pic related
>>
>>76469786
because this is the real world loco that's why the muslims and niggers are having a feast in your cuck countries ese
there's not real mans in the "first world" countrys to stop them from raping your womanzzz
>>
>>76469890
Spoken like a true nigger
>>
Por que todos Los latinamericanos en esto Hilo estan hablandan en ingles
>>
>0n como siempre lamiendo huevo
>>
in Argentina crime happens because the underclass has no work ethic. and also because of illegal immigrants, but not of all countries.

In the 1990s, Argentina had a very overvalued currency pegged to the dollar. Because of that imports were cheap, and exporting was hard.
The government sold the State owned companies, many private factories moved to other countries, and unemployment increased greatly, it touched 18% in 1995 when the Mexican Tequila Crisis sent LAT into recession, and went down to 13% in 1996, when before it was a single digit.
Now, it has been single digit for a decade, but we have a group of people who are third generation unemployed, kids who never saw their father work, and perhaps they didnt see their grandfather work either (families unemployed since the 90s).
These people either are criminals, or live without working from politicians, through clientelism and subsidies. And sometimes both things.

Illegal immigrants make a very large % of the population of our shanty towns, often the majority, and they also contribute much to crime. Especially Paraguayans and Peruvians (although we do have a mafia of Chilean pickpockets in our subways, and also some Colombian bands).
There are cases of immigrants who come here especially to commit crimes because our justice system is soft.
>>
>>76475161
because anglos are very VERY stupids and they don't know other languages
>>
File: BA-fig1.jpg (51KB, 595x448px) Image search: [Google]
BA-fig1.jpg
51KB, 595x448px
>>76475226
How do you fuck up so badly lmao
>>
>>76475257
My Spanish probably sounds hilariously broken
>>
>>76475386
soon when the muslims take over the world we will be first world again selling food to both sides in the next world war
>>
>>76475547
Your cunt is unironically the most muslim country in Latin america
>>
>>76475607
oh yeah like 1%?
>>
Hey genius, ever notice how poor people tend to be desperate? The lack of class consciousness on /int/ and 4chan in general id simultaneously hilarious and disturbing.
>>
>>76475717
he was expecting "bcuz not white durr hurr" posts
>>
No idea.

See SEA, they're third world but aren't violent. I don't know what's wrong with latinos.
>>
>>76475386
>before the 50s
mostly liberal governments, bunch of essential infrastructure in hands of companies, no gibs, little workers' rights
>after the 50s
more government intervention, nationalization and burocratization of said companies and institutions, more rights to workers, didn't get flooded with foreign investment a la plan marshal
>>
>>76469786
Natural selection in action m8
>>
>>76469786
It happens among the lower class or people involved in illegal activieties. The average joe is unlikely to be victim of this if they have street smarts and mind their own business
>>
File: images.jpg (35KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
35KB, 460x259px
>>76475795
>they're third world but aren't violent
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
cala a boca burro
>>
>>76475226
Nice bootstraps theory of economics. It's interesting that the neoliberals whine incessantly about how the poors don't study enough or don't work hard enough, but at the same time don't want to pay them anything, which encourages immigrants to work for nothing. But wait! We hate immigrants! They're taking our jobs! But we want to work for good wages. But we hate unions and worker's rights. But we also hate brown people, and we especially and viruentally hate ourselves. We will never ever criticise the actual rich class that fucks us over, but we'll rant against every other innocuous individual. Right wingers confuse me endlessly. They willingly suck the cock of business.
>>
>>76469786
Well, my personal opinion is that environment makes people like that, in Uruguay for example, many people are exclusively white european (because of fathers and grandparents) people with no race mixing, but you see us and we get mad and violent for things a european would never get angry, so i think America (continent) makes us violent, and yes, it probablly is for past indigenous people (which is really weird in Uruguay because we kill them all). Greetings
>>
>>76476271
Can you idiots ever see that race is a spook? You couldn't care less if your government literally raped you and your family, as long as they prevent muslims from getting in. That's exactly what the rich people want. Divide and conquer
>>
>>76476021
>the only violent country in SEA was a spanish colony
Haha
>>
File: images.jpg (123KB, 675x476px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
123KB, 675x476px
>>76476496
>the only violent country in SEA
cala a boca idiota
>>
>>76476468
t. commie who never had a leftist government
>>
>>76476633
The only country in the Americas with a lower murder rate than Thailand is Canada.
>>
>>76476086
the thing is that a lot of those lost jobs existed only because of the government blessing and high taxes on imports and cramming people into state owned companies
the 90s neoliberal wave came too suddenly and society was not ready to have to create new jobs out of nowhere
>>
>>76476738
>he believes in asian propaganda statistics
é pior que acreditar nos números de Cuba e Venezuela
cala a boca viralata nojento
>>
>>76476871
*tips tinfoil*
>>
>>76476924
era pra calar a boca já, pardo com pretensões de ser aceptado em Nova Iorque como branco
>>
>>76477057
Se mata aí que não vai fazer falta ô "paraguaio".
>>
Basicaly lack of institutions.
the education is a joke among poor people, the police and the politicians are mafias, many people cant get into the labor market, catolics ussualy tend to be better at least.
Here in Argentina the jails got revolving doors.
In Chile the average poor person looks absolutely uneducated.
In Colombia and Mexico drug cartels got more power than the state itself.
In Brazil theres simply to much poverty and to much unemployment, the lack of resourses at least in terms of per capita make the value of life a joke.
But i must say that Argentine used to be a very safe place when my father was young. Do this aplies to my brothers LA?
>>
>>76477116
se mate você que acha que o resto do mundo é melhor do que nós
se mate antes de crescer e sofrer decepção, pirralho
>>
>>76475427
It's pretty much perfect, but it's definitely too polite if you know what I mean
>>
>>76469786
catholocism
>>
>>76478522
Why the fuck i have the Uruguayan flag and its bugged also, Jajajaja
I'm from Paraguay
>>
>>76469786
long history of making retarded political decisions, keeping poor people poor and getting fucked in the ass by the US back when they saw us as their backyard
>>
>>76478584
flag depends on the ISP not the actual physical location. are you using Claro?
>I'm from Paraguay
mo'ôguive?
>>
Los argentinos y la argentina son una mierda. Son todos sucios y cagones. No veo la hora de irme de este pais de mierda. Apenas me vaya voy a ponerme en campaña para que prohiban la inmigracion argentina asi ninguno de ustedes mierdas viene a arruinar el mundo civilizado. Y a los que ya estan voy hacer que lo deporten. Y despues el "mejor pais del mundo" va a colapsar de nuevo por milesima vez y se van a quedar encerrados ahi y se va a morir de hambre, o por ahi se van a comer entre ustedes como los perros que son, putos. Chile va a recuperar la Patagonia, Bolivia y Paraguay el Norte, Brasil a Uruguay y la mierda de Buenos Aires va a quedar reducida a un estanque de residuos peor del que ya es. Ni los bolivianos van a cagar sobre sus tumbas porque ni eso merecen, manga de soretes. Y entonces voy a verlos desde mi mansion en Maiami y me voy a cagar de risa viendo como se mueren de hambre mientras prendo un habano con la constitucion argentina, me tomo un champaing de 100000$ y una modelo noruega siliconada me ordeña la pija con los labios. Voy a estar pensando en sus madres mientras me la chupa, o mejor no porque son tan chotos que pensar en ustedes seria rebajarme a su nivel. Valen menos que las moscas, dios y los angeles van a llorar de felicidad cuando vean que la aberracion que son los argentinos fue borrada de la tierra, y en verdad van a sentir un poco de verguenza por haber creado tal mierda. Cuando vayan al infierno ni el diablo los va a querer porque son todavia peor que el, son la mierda de la mierda. Hitler un poroto al lado de los argentinos. Los judios son Gandhi comparados con ustedes. Nadie, me oyen? NADIE los va a extrañar. En menos de 1 segundo el mundo se va a olvidar de que los argentinos alguna vez existieron. Son tan insignificantes que no valen nada, mierdas. Que bueno que soy blanco y europeo, no como ustedes, negros muertos de hambre, lacras piojosas.
>>
>>76477198
>In Colombia and Mexico drug cartels got more power than the state itself.
[citation needed]
>>
>>76477198
This is the less autistic answer you're gonna get OP, the lack of justice and weak institutions empowered the criminals, they do what they want bc there isn't gonna be any kind of punishment
>>
File: brazil.png (173KB, 945x892px)
brazil.png
173KB, 945x892px
>slut culture
>poverty
>lack of coherent family structure
>corrupt politicians
>leftists
>>
>>76469786
because it suhks
>>
>>76477198
objectively speaking I don't think drug cartels (we dont have those per se, only a lot of small scale traffickers) hold more power than the state itself. The thing is that there's a lot of corrupt individuals in the government filling their pockets at the expense of the general population
>>
>>76479618
>slut culture
>lack of coherent family structure
>corrupt politicians
>leftists
Like USA
>>
IBERIAN GENES
>>
BECAUSE AMERICA DID IT! THOSE FUCKING WHITE BOYS RUINED OUR COUNTRIES BCOS EVERICAUNTRI IN LTNIMARICA COULD BE A FIRST WORLD...
BUT YEAH...

FIRST ENGLAND DESTROY POORUGUAY MAKIN TEH PRGUAY WAR! HAHA YEAHH... FUCKING ENGLANDS...

AND THEN WHEN SOUTHAMERICA WENT GOING PRETTY WEL.... GESS WHO APPEAR'''???

YAH! FUCKING AMERICA WITH HIS INTERVENTION!

OPERATION CONDOR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

DAMN WHITE BOYS" THE AMERINDIAN BLOOD WILL RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76481915
this isn't wrong at all.
>>
>>76481915
>WILL RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

That time has come my brother my contacts from mexico tell me the usa have more dark skin babies than wh*tes we already win
greetings.-
>>
>>76482093
NICEEE!! THE CACIQUE WILL BE SO HAPPY WHEN I GIVE HIM THE NEWS

NEXT MSSION:
>STOP SPEAKING ING*LISH AND MAKE GUARANI THE MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN T WORD
>>
>>76482232
nde tavykaká chera'a
>>
>>76479618
Acre and Rondonia should just return to Perú.
>>
>>76479618
>São Paulo
>favelas
>crime
>murder
We're literally the safest big city of Brazil.
>>
>>76482232
in 2020 the wh*tes will be minoritys in their own homeland (and that's a good thing)
>>
So, in the end. There's a 3 options why so:
1. bad economics that pushing people to the crimes
2. lack of education (and that's why people do not see the life as something important?)
3. external impact (USA?), pushing towards violence
>>76469786
its more about how we were colonized really.
The portuguese and spanish didn't care shit about the people and the land, they just wanted to make money really. then, how the power was always concentrated on the hands of the colonial elites, and the ex-slaves that were never educated...
>>
>>76483377
It's still just like this you think? People are not trying to change something because, you know, you are not a colony anymore.
>>
>>76475226
>The government sold the State owned companies
The right tried to do that here too and literally everyone went apeshit until they were allowed to vote against it.

That's why right is not winning here anytime soon
>>
File: 1485910360725.jpg (90KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485910360725.jpg
90KB, 576x960px
+50% of all the crime in all Latin America comes from Niggerzil. If it weren't for them we'd still have our insecurity problems but at least we wouldn't be sub-saharan Africa-tier like now
>>
>>76483419
yeah, but the problem is really the history and the effects of the past. The fact that pretty much all of my government is corrupt shows that. The population was always stupid and the rich and powerful always made the decisions. We are trying to change that now, yes, but it may still take a long time...
>>
>>76483311
>So, what of these ones are most important?
i vote #2
make a strawpoll
>don't you think that violence in LA is actually cultured?
no, not at all
most crimes are "business" related (drugs, kidnaps, armed robberies)
>>
File: images.jpg (85KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
85KB, 960x628px
>>76483571
>We are trying to change that now, yes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
okay, if you say so...
>>
File: sp.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Here's a strawpoll guys!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13283196
>>
>>76483632
Sure, but people at least CARE about politics now. Sure most may just be retarded normies posting shit on facebook, but at least there is some sort of devolopment, specially with the lava-jato investigations.
>>
>>76479639
>there's a lot of corrupt individuals in the government filling their pockets at the expense of the general population
we have these too
>>
>>76483632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNviap_7eQ
>>
>>76484211
What's going on there?
>>
>>76484211
>15 de Março
faz tempo já
>>
File: IMG_4323.gif (985KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4323.gif
985KB, 500x283px
Well before gangs my country wasn't a violent country, so i can't say that it is because we are poor, it's mostly due to cultural things, I guess.

But I don't know, you never hear news about a low middle class citizen killing someone, so maybe is not cultural either, and poverty also has to do a lot with it. Fucccccckkkkk it is a very complex topic, i guess. Also the weather makes people violent I've found, it makes you feel at edge, i feel like not taking shit from anybody whenever the temperatures are higher than 30 degrees Celsius.
>>
>>76483774
Brazilians think of politics like they think of soccer.
Both sides defending their favorite teams no matter how shit their team is, while also attacking the other side for every little misstep that they're doing.
There are no ideas being discussed or any dialog at all, people are just flinging shit at each other like it was a sport.
>>
>>76484608
>before gangs my country
why did it start?
>>
>>76484608
About weather - also agreed.
I've noticed that those memes about
>northerns are shy autists (because of cold)
>southerns are very emotional (because of hot)
actually not memes.
>>
>>76485085
Gangs?? Well gangs weren't born here but in the USA, due to our civil war lots of Salvadoran immigrated to the USA, but when they got there they were bullied by Chicano gangs and African American gangs so they formed their own gang (MS-13) to feel protected. Then after our civil war ended USA deported them all back to this country, and our goverment was so desintegrated that they didn't have the resources to deal with them and that's how it spread out so quickly around poor as shit communities.
>>
>>76485479
Wonder why the USA became so violent
>>
File: 1496698162438.png (490KB, 497x506px) Image search: [Google]
1496698162438.png
490KB, 497x506px
>>76475226
>mafia of Chilean pickpockets
top kek, lanzas are truly something else desu, growing up in Santiago i could literally go anywhere in the world and i would never get mugged, no matter what
>>
>>76483681
>native culture is an option
>iberian isn't
das racist
>>
>>76481915
>yo without americans intervention we would've kangz n sheeit my niggas. we are kangz
>>
>>76486315
If this is the case being chilean imagine being colombian. I was in buenos Aires a couple of years ago, it was like 7:30 pm and I was walking around. Suddenly a literal wachiturro came to me and asked: "what time is it?" I looked at my watch and told him "I don't have the time, parcero". his face turned pale and then he fucked off. I'm not sure if my accent scared him away tb.h
>>
>>76475172
Filthy paisa piece of shit, don't you have any extortion money to collect from bus drivers or small neighborhood businesses or any murder to carry out instead of being here talking bullshit as you fight with the people living in your mind?
>>
>>76474547
Not so much, many Colombians are calm and working people. However, there are some
narco groups coming here
>>76474425
And narcos, don't forget those fuckers
>>
there's only a few continents on Earth. North America/Europe is developed so they have means to enforce law. Asian countries are more or less ethnically homogeneous and traditional, also, usually, much more religious an authoritarian, which means violence is punished more severely. Africa is probably as violent as Latin America or more, it's just that they don't have stats to show it.

And Latin America is violent because countries there are relatively young non-countries, with huge class divisions inherited from its colonial past. Lat Am countries are more or less democratic and free, and the laws guarrant the criminal rights protecting them from abuses, but there is not enough resources and too much corruption to enforce law properly. Also, religiosity in LatAm is not really strong. All of that makes for a place where criminals have a lot of liberty to do their thing.
>>
>>76486533
I don't want to enter a dick measuring contest but i'm possitive growing up in Santiago preps you up more than in Colombia (apart from the warzones)
i mean we export our thieves all over Europe
>>
>>76495234
I thought you guys were almost 1st world because you know
>MUH HDI and shiiiiiiet
>>
>>76475547
Well, thanks to people like you we are a shithole
>>
>>76496189
Santiago is the worst shithole in America
>>
>>76469890
this if we had gotten anglo dna we wouldn't be shit. iberians are prone to laziness
>>
>>76486315
>>76486533

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09h8_kLrCGA
>>
>>76479618
Why do brazilians (at least on int) call SP Tucanistan?
>>
>>76469786
I don't know, where i live there have been no homicides in 10 years
>>
>>76469786
Which Latin American shithole is the most worthless?
>>
File: 1488172754996.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488172754996.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>76498996
the United States of America, hermano
>>
>>76498179
>>>76479618
>Why do brazilians (at least on int) call SP Tucanistan?
The SP State are rulled for 20th years or more by PSDB (they have by mascott a Tucano (toucan)). So, tucano + nistan (eith means a randon country meme) = tucanistan
>>
>>76498140
Te roban una vez ta bien, te pasa por noob. Pero de la segunda en adelante es porque eres gil.
>>
>>76484608
your civil war was a bloodbath
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.