[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will just leave it here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1498380486019.jpg (80KB, 863x863px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498380486019.jpg
80KB, 863x863px
I will just leave it here.
>>
First ever in the world or just in Pakistan?, and why tf did this person publish all her passport info online lmao
>>
>>76467193
wtf I hate pakistan even more
>>
wtf?! now I want India to nuke pakistan
>>
>>76467242
We've had gender-neutral passports for about 4 years now. I'm pretty sure it's been the same with passports as well.
>>
How do Muslim countries manage to be even more puritanical than Western countries yet endorse weirder shit?
>Iranians and "its okay to be gay, as long as you transition into a woman"
>Afghans fucking "dancing boys"
>That Saudi wedding custom where the male guests grope the groom's ass
>Pakistani trannies in general

It's like those "Christian" girls that think God looks the other way on bjs and anal
>>
>>76467370
Modern Christians and Muslims don't know shit about the religions they follow
>>
>>76467370
>Iran trans people
For the Iran one I remember reading somewhere some trans person made an appeal to Ayatollah Khomeini and he felt touched or whatever and made a fatwah telling people to treat trannys nicely or whatever so that's why so many are openly trans there.

>Afghanistan "dancing boys"
haha idk but its so messed up

>Saudi male guests grope the groom's ass
uhh source? never heard of this, hilarious if true

>Pakistani trannies

South Asia has this "hijra" thing that goes back a long time. They're the transgender pakis you hear about. They exist in Pakistan, India, and Nepal (maybe Bangladesh and Afghanistan too idk)
>>
>>76467193
>Kill gays
>Let trannies do what they want

It's supposed to be the other way around paki
>>
>>76467193
why doesn't (s)he get beheaded in pakiland?
>>
>>76467649
>(s)he

it's xir you fucking Neanderthal
>>
File: Paki Traps.png (299KB, 503x641px) Image search: [Google]
Paki Traps.png
299KB, 503x641px
>>76467193
Aren't you glad I shitposted these images now?
>>
>>76467370

>It's like those "Christian" girls that think God looks the other way on bjs and anal

been there, done that girl.... they are the most fucked up girls in general, from catholic schools all are whores or nuns.
>>
umm..how are gays different from transgenders ultimately?
>>
Why do we have these trannys in the first place? They are not 19 year old art majors but their parents recognize or are told at birth that the kid is a tranny and they give to to other trannys. So how is the babby tranny made?
>>
File: عريس سعودي.png (224KB, 269x415px) Image search: [Google]
عريس سعودي.png
224KB, 269x415px
>>76467482
>uhh source? never heard of this, hilarious if true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOC13rU3Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URbiuvl6NHw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.