[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Poland Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1489001068815.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489001068815.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>Poland
Thoughts?
>>
Should get all of Germany's land since all Germany can manage to do is populate it with shitskin subhuman savages
>>
Are there any thoughts to be had about Poland, really?
>>
>>76463475
are you a pooboo?
>>
>>76463514
somewhat. they have qt women :3
>>
Why is modern Poles so fucking salty about everything anyway? They hate everything, especially foreign things, while having none of their own and actively destroys anything foreign that was built on their land?
They are as butthurt as russians on the net, but at least I occasionally see Russians getting a joke
>>
>>76463475
Based
>>76464805
t. Muhammad
>>
>>76464822
No, he is greek mate.
>>
I really dislike Canada as a country. Not in a tongue-in-cheek "Canada is basically America, so like Daniel Tosh I'll spend 50% of my shitty standups bashing Canada instead of Mexico because I'm a pussy".

I mean in a way where I sincerely can't begin to express that Canada is the embodiment of the untraveled millennial pseudo-jacobin; confusing a thuggish, antifa amount of conscious dishonesty in debate, with making "a defense of civil rights". The type of country that would actually waste its time watching Daniel Tosh, Steven Colbert, and all the other offensively inoffensive trash that's mass produced here; then shamelessly repost the crap they see on this board. The grouping of 20 year olds that cut the cords of their nation's British history, yet don't understand how they've slowly cut themselves from the achievements of British civilization; being forced to settle with a cheap non-society lacking in all social bindings, that it's citizens have to reassure themselves of at least having a mediocre universal healthcare now, and once having a low crime rate.

Canada is essentially everything that's gone wrong in Europe, with none of the things that once went right; so hollow you could toss it to the side and hear it clunk of unorginality, bitter non-humor, and human beings ranking far below second rate.

I couldn't be anymore serious, nor give more productive advice, when I say I hope all of you choke on each other's shit.

(But hey, at least you're not racist and violent like America. There's gotta be nothing worse than that, right?)
>>
I love Poland and I love Polish people.
Poland should join the USA as the 51st state.
>>
Who?
>>
>>76465233
I wouldn't mind desu
>>
>>76465250
Greeks are white.
>>
>>76463501
this tbqh, I live here and I have no opinion on the place
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.