[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking lately 'bout movin down under. Are they full?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: aus.png (85KB, 1098x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
85KB, 1098x1024px
>>
>>76453409
>Are they full?

I guess it depends on certain things...
>>
File: Australia-Population-Grid.jpg (49KB, 680x688px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-Population-Grid.jpg
49KB, 680x688px
VERY FULL
>>
what do you need to get a job in aussieland?
>>
Don't come here. It's a shit hole.
>>
Always and forever

>>76458427
Lmao
>>
If I move to the outback will the abos eat me alive?
>>
>>76453943
Most of the normal people stay around the orange and red parts because all of the piss yellow places have too much white trash.

Everywhere that is piss yellow i full of uneducated hill billy bogans.
>>
>>76460044
redpill me on Alice Springs. Looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>76460201
It's boiling hot and filled with aboriginals, the NT is pretty crap overall
>>
>>76460239
a 3/4 euro 1/4 abo mix doesn't look that bad. I'm sure there are might be some partially abo qts out there
>>
>>76453943
The rest is not habitable
>>
>>76460341
only with a lot of euro in them

abos are an exceptionally ugly people
>>
File: 1479604969540.png (22KB, 372x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479604969540.png
22KB, 372x337px
>>
>>76457901
gib albanian qt pls
>>
>>76460743
if you want to live in the dessert

a more educated person might say "there is no room" rather than "we are full"
>>
File: thedessert.jpg (335KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
thedessert.jpg
335KB, 3000x2000px
>>76460928
sounds delicious
>>
>>76453943
What's wrong with northeest straya?
>>
>>76462877
*northwest
>>
>>76462896
indian ocean
>>
>>76462877
the eastern states was where everyone moved to for most of Australia's history. Western Australia was only claimed because the French were planning on colonising it themselves and Perth's population was tiny. It was only with the mining booms over the last 50 years that people have actually started moving to Western Australia, and so there isn't much pressure to move north
>>
File: binland.png (283KB, 836x981px) Image search: [Google]
binland.png
283KB, 836x981px
>>76462877
It regularly hits record temperatures of 48-50C
Then if its not a bit hot, its a bit hot, raining like fucking crazy and gets hit with cat 4-5 cyclones for the other half of the year.

Aside from being so fucking remote you may as well be on the moon, it is actually an interesting sort of place to visit
>>
I've been wondering actually, are there any parts of Australia with NZ-like climate, or is geography just really weird and gave them Australians all the warmth and left NZ looking like GB?
>>
>>76462916

stop this bullshit about it being full because i've a uncle in Adelaide and he says that australia is fucking empty and it's awesome for young couples.
>>
>>76465070
Tasmania is like New Zealand.
>>
>>76465070
yeah Tasmania is like that

Melbourne and Sydney aren't as hot as the locals would have you believe either. Perth, Brisbane and Darwin are the ones where it gets really fucking hot.
>>
>>76453409
Australians are like a way shittier Redneck version of Californians from 1990. Stupid Bogans are so far behind the times. I hope you like being called Mexican.
>>
>>76465123
lmao
>>
File: IMG_2897.jpg (194KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.jpg
194KB, 1280x960px
>>76465123
Not op but I've ever been mistaken for a
Mexican even though i could propably pass as local in mexico. I've been mistaken for brazilian and spaniard before though. Australians seem chill and maybe not as racist as americans (?)
>>
>>76465240
there isn't any stereotypes about latinos here at all Tbh
barely have any living here
>>
Western Aus seems like it has potential for development?
>>
Its not.
>>
>>76465292
WA runs on a boom and bust cycle based off mining. They've recently hit the bust part and it's the hardest hitting one so far. This on top of the fact as of this year, they're the only state with a budget that has no net gain, the state is technically not making money. Unless there's a fix to it soon, the state is going to have to take a loan from the Federal Government and the economy is going to tank even more.
>>
>>76465240
pls post more
>>
>>76465346
once GST gets rejigged (which it will since New South Wales aren't happy with the new system) and it goes to a per capita distribution system WA is going to receive billions which should kickstart the economy again
the economy is showing signs of recovery though. Unemployment bottomed out a few months back and is slowly dropping down.
>>
Chockers
>>
>>76465406
The GST system won't change much if at all. Berejiklian is just making noise so that NSW won't lose more of their GST share. WA brought this on themselves anyway by hiking their own mining taxes to fuck over the Federal mining tax
>>
>>76460044
I'm planning to go to one of the yellow places next year. It's only a couple hours from Melbourne though.

educate me on bogan life
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.