[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess this is kinda edgy of me, but I wish this shit right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mekka_125633117.jpg (537KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Mekka_125633117.jpg
537KB, 1200x798px
I guess this is kinda edgy of me, but I wish this shit right here, without the people of course, would be blown to pieces. I want the muslims to get angry because of a fucking rock, because then we will see their true colors. If they stay cool and understand that it's only a rock and that it doesn't matter at all, then they have passed the test and they may enter russia which is part of europe.
>>
>>76445829
The thing is it has been destroyed quite some times already during history
>>
>>76445873
Yes but I want it to be destroyed now.
>>
>>76445911

didn't they stop a ISIS bombing there this last week? or at least they claimed they did.
>>
>>76445829
>I want the muslims to get angry because of a fucking rock, because then we will see their true colors. If they stay cool and understand that it's only a rock and that it doesn't matter at all

Yeah I'm sure they will be pleased by some fags destroying something that is very culturally important for them. Let's destroy the Italian coliseum I am sure Italians won't get angry because after all it's just a bunch of rocks that were put together
>>
>>76446095
But muslims will react way worse. They will literally start slaying innocent people and bomb europe.
>>
>bowing before a fucking rock

very pagan-ish
>>
>>76446266
Well this is assuming the destruction of that site was ordered directly by some Western European country which is nonsense, of course. If it were some European terrorists the ones who destroyed that thing then I could see a lot of more terrorists attacks occurring in Europe, but I don't believe your regular Muslims would go ape shit over it and start to kill their white neighbors.
>>
File: hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (65KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
65KB, 1024x680px
>>76446266
>killing innocent people
>bombing
Wait, this reminds me of something...
>>
>>76445829
It's better to bomb your leftist government who give them free housing and welfare. It will stop muzzies infestation right away
>>
File: 1476140154424.jpg (16KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1476140154424.jpg
16KB, 239x211px
>>76445829
>without the people of course
>>
>>76445829
cuck
>>
>>76445829
they won't get angry, they will just rebuild it like before
>>
>>76445829
Why would you do that
>>
>>76446095
>Let's destroy the Italian coliseum I am sure Italians won't get angry because after all it's just a bunch of rocks that were put together
Bad example. We would just say to you "please don't do that again".
For the record that's exactly what we told gheddafi when he launched a missile to one of our islands.
Nobody died, but still.
>>
>>76445873
I think they'd still be upset about it
>>
>>76445829
>and they may enter russia which is part of europe

What for???
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.